Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Dec 18 07 3:45 AM

i went to the gallery this weekend and got dirty looks to i was sure why but if other pple have the same thing happenen to them then wateva i dont really care anymore cause its happens alot even if you do buy something your gettin dirty looks but wateva....

im not really a hypebeast i buy what i like first and if i have some extra cash ill wait for a hyped pair or somethin and try and pick it up if not no big deal

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

mikes and nikes

Registered Member

#22 [url]

Dec 18 07 1:35 PM

the whole grilling you when you walk in thing, is just something that sneakerheads do, no matter where you go, philly, nyc, la...it doesn't matter where you are, i think its even worse in jersey and nyc. its just something sneaker heads do to each other because they usually assume the other dude is a hypebeast. i can't stand it because another dude is looking at me from head to toe, no%*%!!. people in ubiq, wthn and pedestrian are cool peoples, just wish the stores had better merchandise. sometimes i can't believe how they can afford to stay open.

Quote    Reply   

LilAIPHI

Registered Member

#23 [url]

Dec 18 07 11:21 PM

In philly everything that has been said already is true. Yes you can kill a few hours just checkin spots and walking from start point of ubiq walnut and end at wthn after hitting up walnut chesnut south then olde city. i mean its good that we dont have REAL hypebeasts wearing their dookie chains and rediculous glasses with womens kicks on to match their overhyped shirt with some purple jeans on, ya dig? i mean nyc is cool cause its got alot of spots all near each other all the philly stores combined = the majority of the products we want in nyc. ONly difference is that nyc has some brands that have their flagship stores there of course is something we do not have. Lets face it with the small number of unaccounted for TRUE heads there is just a no news is good news feel on every big release, the talk is rather what spot to go to rather then who has the smallest line already. As soon as WTHN stablizes their tier-0 account we will really be able to have the same kicks as nyc without the tax the bs or the over retail. i was at the dunkxchange wearing the pink ballouts and i was very dissapointed in the fact that i had 400+ with me to spend on some heat, only to find it had 80% less heat then VJ's TU Sneaker Expo so it was a letdown not to mention having to stand outside freezing my balls off for 30min before they let us in. i did end up with 05 easters from the boys at made to order for a great price of 150. but yeah philly is what it is and for now its good enough.

ATTN-MSRP: When the manufacturer suggests it, STORES SHOULD CHARGE IT!

Quote    Reply   

SBvj426

Registered Member

#24 [url]

Dec 19 07 3:28 PM

Awww man this forum is building and very interestinf.. an with the talk im starting to be able to put Screen names with faces.. LMAo my bad Si3xers55 hahahaah i was OD but i only feel the need to sell when i need money.. i think those spikes sold for 180...

Come on guys gotta give dunkxchange a change it was the first one in philly. no offense but i've been talkin on the iss discussion too. but see if you feel ur GLAD you didnt go because of someone elses reaction then ur also not HELPING.. daffy your supreme clothes could have helped MAKE the dunkxchange but u wont know becaus eu didnt go an plan not to go in the future im assuming.. if we all GO just to GO together then who knows what all we will bring..

Those that were there. i was stuck in the dark corner with the huge Nike Swoosh hahah. tho the turnout wasnt spectacular, i was glad i made some sells. lmao i was sellin my stuff and my boys an i know he was mad cuz only my stuff was selling.. AND i got 2 things i wanted.. OG Spikes from a trade and by talkin to made to order wound up gettin a SAMPLE Yo MTV Raps from the store the next day(i only got one white lace and 3 black, lol so i put my gold ed lover dre laces in)
I had those ID's on up top ao i aint expect to get alot of looks but i seen one dude wit sole collector dunk highs that i admit i was beatin over, lol

Sales wide the selection was ummmph. but ppl made sales for the most part. we just gotta go out there and support.

so Tier -0 is back apparently.. hmmm interesting

and 4 wrestling HAHAHAH stop talkin bout premier, lol is i kept botherin u while shopping its cuz they MADE ME, lol cuz tho they hired me solely to sell sneaks they kept pressing me to sell but i feel u i dont like being bothered when i'm shopping either

Hypebeast! Me! iono i loved sneaks since i was like 11 and im 21 now. im getting over the bright colors and getting every hyped thing that comes out. i like what i like an most is old stuff i wanted in junior high school.. At DUnkxchange i noticed alot of ppl seek the same stuff. that turned me down and is why prices are high... sorry if a seller thinks im lowballing to get decent VI or IV's for just under 300, lol

I know i'm talking alot but ima say this.. if school works out well, the spring Sneaker Event, which i wont deem an expo may be my ast and it will be MAJOR. at a off campus venue with special collections.. a collection competition, a sneaker auction, guest DJ, and serious sellers. i think i will pick vendors based on what they have to sell. Just make sure ur free to come and have enough to cop

and if i stare at ur shoes.. its cuz i really wish i had em, lol

Quote    Reply   

Si3xers55

Registered Member

#26 [url]

Dec 20 07 11:36 PM

Any check out the new store where Premier used to be? Its like a wack outlet store now. I don't know if they are fake or what, but that store is definitely not a good look for the Philadelphia sneaker community.

TeAm SHU CReW

Quote    Reply   

4wrestling

Registered Member

#27 [url]

Dec 20 07 11:55 PM

SBvj426 wrote:
OH yea.. LETS GET IT CRACKIN.. NT/ISS SUMMIT.. WHEN?! thinkin early march.... Dave & Busters maybe and then to all the area shops?!

I'd go to D&B, but I don't think I'd be down for a group shopping spree.

Quote    Reply   

SBvj426

Registered Member

#28 [url]

Dec 21 07 1:10 PM

hahahah tru tru but my idea is if we shop deep.. we get a big discount.. i mean iono but yea the womens store.... they dont sell sneaks tho Si3xer.. me an my mans went in for old times sake haha their jeans seem pretty real but they OVER PRICE everything. they wanna be like platinum

Quote    Reply   

1FlyChicwitKicks

Registered Member

#29 [url]

Dec 21 07 1:15 PM

nah they do sell in kicks in there now..they been doin it for the past few days

the had alot of Ice Cream board flips, and what not, random Nikes, Air maxes, and adidas...but some of the Nikes look suspect..the prices were low as hell too..hopefully it wont be open too long, cuz it looks kind of tacky on South St.

Last Edited By: 1FlyChicwitKicks Dec 21 07 1:31 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

daffy 016

Registered Member

#30 [url]

Dec 22 07 9:36 PM

Another good thing about philly is sneaker villa gives 20% off on thursdays for college students

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

SBvj426

Registered Member

#31 [url]

Dec 23 07 12:14 AM

u aint know that.. i never utilize it tho.. yea south st is the worse.. Walnut is where its at now... and 3rd and market i suppose..

hey ya'll remeber seein the pics of the dudes in the warehouse..

LINK TO NT POST: http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/29219

I swear the dude wit the glasses is the manager at Ubiq... u tell me

Quote    Reply   

4wrestling

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Dec 23 07 9:48 AM

daffy 016 wrote:
Another good thing about philly is sneaker villa gives 20% off on thursdays for college students

For real? Just show a college ID????

Any idea if I could use my PSU id, or does it have to be a city school?

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Dec 25 07 5:05 AM

i know this itsnt the place for this and i dont mean to thread steal but i have a question thats yet to be answered.

is there anyway to prevent jean stains? i read the post on it but it just gives the cure. if you do try and get rid of the stains do you need the armor all?

thanks and Merry Christmas

Quote    Reply   

SBvj426

Registered Member

#35 [url]

Dec 25 07 11:47 AM

um i read in complex they said get fabric stiched to the insod eof ur jeams at the cleaners, something u mau like if u cuffed em. otherwise i know when i got jeans on my cool greys when my boy wanted to buy them he took an eraser ans erased it. however u cant do that to deep stains nor alot r it will wear thru.. so home that helps...

i stopped carin bout the condition of shoes all like that

Quote    Reply   

Si3xers55

Registered Member

#37 [url]

Dec 26 07 11:58 PM

I'd go to D&B too. The things is that I doubt it would be a NT/ISS summit cause from what I hear (I've never actually been on there) ISS is filled with teenagers. If the summit is at D&B you'd have to be 21 to get in. I actually think that would be better, but thats just my opinion.

TeAm SHU CReW

Quote    Reply   

Drunken Cow

Registered Member

#38 [url]

Dec 27 07 5:10 PM

is that 20% at sneaker villa true? im heading down the gallery in a bit, how do you go about getting the 20% off?

FS: Jordan IV Cement sz 8,9,10,11,12. PM for details.

Quote    Reply   

daffy 016

Registered Member

#39 [url]

Dec 27 07 7:10 PM

SBvj426 wrote:
u aint know that.. i never utilize it tho.. yea south st is the worse.. Walnut is where its at now... and 3rd and market i suppose..

hey ya'll remeber seein the pics of the dudes in the warehouse..

LINK TO NT POST: http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/29219

I swear the dude wit the glasses is the manager at Ubiq... u tell me

You tell me...

4wresttling: I think its only college ID. It came in my student planner. They got a good selection of sneakers but they want too much I wanted some vintage neon Agassis and they said 300 i can find them on ebay for 200%@@@...

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help