Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 9 10 11:29 PM

Tags : :

I turned on Celebrity Rehab and see the worm looking like a dark skinned Mr. Potato Head

Is this some form of skin disease? I know he's suffering from Alcoholism...I guess it does something to your skin.

*delete if posted or discussed already image
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Brandon3000

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Jan 9 10 11:30 PM

I mean... if you really wanna know

While at Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Rodman was working at a summer youth basketball camp and befriended Byrne Rich, one of the campers. Rich was shy and withdrawn, stemming from a hunting accident in which he mistakenly shot and killed his best friend. The two became almost inseparable and formed a bond. Rich invited Rodman to his rural Oklahoma home; at first, Rodman was not well-received by the Riches due to being African-American. But, the Riches were so grateful to him for bringing their son out of his shell that they were able to set aside their prejudices. Although Rodman had severe family issues himself, he "adopted" the Riches as his own in 1982 and went from the city life to "driving a tractor and messing with cows."[47] Rodman credits the Riches as his "surrogate family" that helped him through college.

After college and being drafted by the Pistons, Rodman met his girlfriend and later wife Anicka "Annie" Bakes and had a daughter Alexis (born 1989). She married and divorced him in 1993, an experience which left him traumatized. Rodman's refusal to take a HIV test was cited as the main conflict that led to the divorce. In that year, he was found asleep in his car with a loaded rifle in his hand, and it was rumored that he had tried to commit suicide, which he confirmed four years later: but instead of killing himself, he decided to symbolically kill the shy Dennis Rodman he hated and to be reborn as a man full of self-confidence.

never forget the good ol days....

Last Edited By: Brandon3000 Jan 9 10 11:35 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

LESfamilia.niketalk

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Jan 9 10 11:46 PM

After watching that episode last night I'm more concerned with what happened to Mackenzie Phillips. I just remember as the mom on that Disney Channel show So Weird. When they said she had an incestuous relationship with her late father I didn't know how to react. image

TEALATENIGHTxMARVELxTMNTCASEY JONESFRANKLIN RICHARDSTeam platano
BIG FAME ONE, we'll never forget you|TEAM R.L. POLO B R I C K S Q U A D

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

COOLnificent

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Jan 9 10 11:47 PM

Nah B he just ugly image

COOL guys and girls FOLLOW me
SPURS of San Antonio x Team LEAN Rehab
x Raider Nation
If you don't like what I like, then I don't like you. *Having a sig is a privilege NOT a right.

Quote    Reply   

COOLnificent

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Jan 10 10 12:04 AM

grittyman20 wrote:
COOLnificent wrote:
Nah B he just ugly image
Are you trying to tell me that you don't see the difference? image

I see the difference, he looks like he should be laying in a casket image but he is ugly though.

COOL guys and girls FOLLOW me
SPURS of San Antonio x Team LEAN Rehab
x Raider Nation
If you don't like what I like, then I don't like you. *Having a sig is a privilege NOT a right.

Quote    Reply   

Key 2 Life

Registered Member

#19 [url]

Jan 10 10 12:29 AM

like someone said i believe dude has taken it a step further and started wearing mad make-up on the regular now...hence dudes face looking like dry cake batter

JERSEY

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help