Remove this ad

degenerazn

Lead

Jan 6 10 2:30 PM

Tags : :

Yesterday I tried playing ball in my new 16.5s and twisted my ankle twice (maybe I just suck but who knows). Does anyone actually use their Jordans to play ball and not just for style?

WTB: XX3 Chicago, True Blue Size 11s

FS/T: Jordan XI silver anniversary Size 10 and 10.5...Looking to trade for a Size 11 or offers

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

FrenchBlue23

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Jan 6 10 2:31 PM

degenerazn wrote:
Yesterday I tried playing ball in my new 16.5s and twisted my ankle twice (maybe I just suck but who knows). Does anyone actually use their Jordans to play ball and not just for style?

I've used the XIV's, XVII's and XIII's. Not really happy with the performance. So I stick with my Nike Huaraches image

LAKERS || DODGERS || LAKINGS
TEAM TMNT - LEONARDO

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 6 10 2:53 PM

degenerazn wrote:
Does anyone actually use their Jordans to play ball and not just for style?
yes, i play ball in my xix's all the time.

FS: iPhone 4  300

TEAM DIPSET
The Movement Moves On...

Quote    Reply   

djeo23

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Jan 6 10 2:57 PM

I tend to stay away from playing in the Jordan series. I've heard the 2009's weren't too bad. I played in the latest Melo shoe, that fits really well.

References: ltothaj1, wphung, funkseason, shinkuhadouken91, juss4kix, bossplayaz45, neptunesbeatz, million dollar stacks, foams23, chooby23, jbirdz23, flip sensayshun, inferno69, HidayetTurkoglu, Optimusp517, richyrichkid

FS: DS Jordan Alt 13 Sz 10.5, DS ZKV UWR Sz 10.5., DS Metaillic Red Foams Sz 11, Jordan XI Concord DS Sz 11

Quote    Reply   

balloonoboy.niketalk

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Jan 6 10 3:00 PM

Some Jordans you can but you have to remember that some of the technology is outdated. However, the IIs, IIIs, IVs, VIs, IXs, XIs, XIIs, XIIIs, XIVs, XVI, XVII, XX, and XX3 are good money.

I've never balled in the XIX or XXI. All the others are just for show.

Alabama Shakes&Kendrick Lamar&White Denim&Cherub&Michael Kiwanuka&The Kooks&tUnE-yArDs&Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings&Afrocubism&Little Dragon&Fitz & The Tantrums&Feist&St. Vincent&Dawes&Foster The People&Major Lazer&FlyLo&Darondo&The Devil Makes Three&Charles Bradley&Santigold&The Roots&Red Hot Chili Peppers&Skrillex&LP&Sarah Jarosz&Gary Clark Jr&Bon Iver&The Beach Boys&The Civil Wars&Radiohead

Quote    Reply   

BoredONE1

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Jan 6 10 3:13 PM

do not ball in team js....they are horrible...at least to me. i ball in 8's they are for ball. so are 12s, 4s, 19s and 3s..

"This is the new 23 pack in which you get a size 10 shoe and a size 13 shoe because it adds up to 23". - Tony Perkins Fox 5 News on the 23 pack
TUMBLR
TWITTER

Quote    Reply   

Sheddy69.niketalk

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Jan 6 10 3:24 PM

clearly everyone has differing opinions because they are looking for different things...i highly doubt it is the 16.5's fault that your ankles are messed. I've played in XX3, XX, XVI, XV, XIV, XIII, XI. I did not like the XX3, XV or XIII but I liked the XIV, XVI and XX (especially the XIV).

FOR SALE ---> AIR JORDAN XI CONCORDS SIZE 9.5 DS ---> $350

PM ME!!!! OR EMAIL THESHED@ROGERS.COM

LOCAL PICK UP IN TORONTO

Quote    Reply   

b20 eg8.niketalk

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Jan 6 10 3:58 PM

I have stood by this for years and I think the Jordan XIII is the best shoe to ball in... great ankle support and confy. Have played for hours in them.

Another good shoe is the XXIII... AFTER U BREAK IT IN... the shoe is stiff @ first but once u get some plays in them they r an awesome shoe to ball aswel.

**WTB_ ARI MENTHOL ** Size 10.5**

Quote    Reply   

tjames2582

#18 [url]

Jan 6 10 4:22 PM

i've never had problems with the xiv's or the xii's but if you want shoes that guaranteed to not give u issues on the court get away from JB and go to the nike elitie series, they hyperizes are the best shoe i have ever played in

Quote    Reply   

djeo23

Registered Member

#19 [url]

Jan 6 10 4:31 PM

tjames2582 wrote:
i've never had problems with the xiv's or the xii's but if you want shoes that guaranteed to not give u issues on the court get away from JB and go to the nike elitie series, they hyperizes are the best shoe i have ever played in

Agree with him here. I thought the hyperdunks were amazing and then they brought out the hyperizes. Can't wait to see what Nike brings next.

References: ltothaj1, wphung, funkseason, shinkuhadouken91, juss4kix, bossplayaz45, neptunesbeatz, million dollar stacks, foams23, chooby23, jbirdz23, flip sensayshun, inferno69, HidayetTurkoglu, Optimusp517, richyrichkid

FS: DS Jordan Alt 13 Sz 10.5, DS ZKV UWR Sz 10.5., DS Metaillic Red Foams Sz 11, Jordan XI Concord DS Sz 11

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help