Remove this ad

Crazy EBW.niketalk

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Jan 7 10 2:50 AM

Have any neutral runners tried the new Glycerin yet? I've seen mixed reviews (mostly positive) about the new DNA cushioning system. I personally don't run neutral at all but i'm always interested in feedback, especially is Brooks is moving to DNA for more and more products.

I've personally had the best results with Brooks. The Adrenaline 10 (this years edition) is AMAZING. I actually prefer it over the Trance 9. Trance 8 have still been my favorite shoes for running that i've ever tried. Asics 21x hasn't fit me too well in the arches, the Kayano is a little bit better but I haven't liked them AS much. I wanna try the 16 asap.

I love my nimbus for kicking around. They're so damn comfy. I prefer them to Vomero for cushioning. Vomero's are cool but that Nimbus is just so soft. They do run small as hell though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jan 10 10 4:03 PM

The Glycerin 8 is sooo comfortable. I switched from the Ravenna to that and an very happy... I have a neutral gait and wore them to work all day and no foot fatigue. The only thing with these is the new cushioning is very very soft and almost reminds me of the Kanetic in that someone without strong ankles might become unstable when running or working out... But overall I love this shoe....

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jan 10 10 4:34 PM

P.S. DNA cushioning is on point with the rebound, but unstable like the Gel Kinetic

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Filmoetonyc

Registered Member

#24 [url]

Jan 11 10 4:50 AM

Im a serious collector and run about about 3-5 miles a day, but I wont wear nikes to run in. Asics rule period. I only wear them and with nike not making 13.5 which they should ascis win again. 2140 or kayanos is all I wear and they dont change the models much like nike does, with asics, you can get the same fit evertime.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help