Remove this ad

houstonsnk.niketalk

Registered Member

#83 [url]

Dec 26 09 9:54 PM

houstonsnk wrote:
Ima order tonight. I hope there doing that tonight.

Got some tonight. It was really good. The sauce does have a lil spicy kick in it. And the bread is good.

For Sale:
AF1 OG (2001) Orange Canvas Lows
Size: 8.5

Quote    Reply   

jthagreat

Registered Member

#84 [url]

Dec 26 09 10:20 PM

dkjordan23 wrote:
never liked dominos, hopefully this will change that image
not so much dont like domino's, just prefer Pizza Hut's crust/bread more. and yea maybe this will change that.

I remember prolly 10 years ago i was positive burger king changed their fries...dont think they made an announcement tho...anyone know what im talkin about?

I run wit the ROC I roll with the COWBOYS

Quote    Reply   

CIDMAN911

Registered Member

#85 [url]

Dec 26 09 10:21 PM

So new flavor pizza coming in 3+ hours?

~ Team Marvel X Team Mike Tyson ~
...I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too...
~ Super Skrull X Iron Mike ~

Quote    Reply   

CincoSeisDos

Registered Member

#87 [url]

Dec 26 09 11:14 PM

jthagreat wrote:
I remember prolly 10 years ago i was positive burger king changed their fries...dont think they made an announcement tho...anyone know what im talkin about?

"natural cut fries"

Same with Jack In The Box. Carls JR did this maybe 2 years ago, and I LOVED their old fries.

This "natural" bull #@!% turned me off from everyone except McD's

T E A M L O S A N G E L E S D O D G E R S
WANTED: NEW OWNERSHIP, MANAGER AND GM
INQUIRE WITHIN

Quote    Reply   

memphisboi55

#89 [url]

Dec 26 09 11:59 PM

trash then trash now.

Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Quote    Reply   

x1xJIGSAWx1x

Registered Member

#90 [url]

Dec 27 09 12:03 AM

this been out... not much diff i had it last week and liked it.

WAR!!
 Diaz bros' OvereemCainCarwinBones JonesTorresAldoBelfortShogun Mayhem Miller

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

x1xJIGSAWx1x

Registered Member

#92 [url]

Dec 27 09 12:15 AM

Lakersfan1 wrote:
so its no different?
i Could tell the difference. But its nothing major.

WAR!!
 Diaz bros' OvereemCainCarwinBones JonesTorresAldoBelfortShogun Mayhem Miller

Quote    Reply   

Ouch my feet

Registered Member

#95 [url]

Dec 27 09 12:35 AM

I had this a couple nights ago, they "released" it earlier than posted. Here is my honest review:

When I first received the pizza, I immediately was overcome by the smell of garlic. It was very noticeable and I was quite hungry so it was a pleasant surprise. As I opened the box, the aroma of garlic and Parmesan cheese filled my nostrils. The first bite was different from the old Dominos I had known, the cheese had much more flavor and the crust zinged with a slight spice of hot sauce.

Although I wouldnt rant and rave about the new "formula" I could definitely tell the difference and I enjoyed the added flavors. I can actually see myself enjoying the pizza I get for the price instead of just trying to fill myself up on something cheap.

Assorted Goods Jewellery Co. An online news hub for all things streetwear

Quote    Reply   

#98 [url]

Dec 27 09 5:06 AM

Ouch my feet wrote:
I had this a couple nights ago, they "released" it earlier than posted. Here is my honest review:

When I first received the pizza, I immediately was overcome by the smell of garlic. It was very noticeable and I was quite hungry so it was a pleasant surprise. As I opened the box, the aroma of garlic and Parmesan cheese filled my nostrils. The first bite was different from the old Dominos I had known, the cheese had much more flavor and the crust zinged with a slight spice of hot sauce.

Although I wouldnt rant and rave about the new "formula" I could definitely tell the difference and I enjoyed the added flavors. I can actually see myself enjoying the pizza I get for the price instead of just trying to fill myself up on something cheap.
Painted the perfect picture. Had it last week w/o knowing of the different recipe, but immediately could tell the difference. They've improved, imo.

Quote    Reply   

dyyhard

Registered Member

#100 [url]

Dec 27 09 1:27 PM

anyone that has it today, let us know if we should cop. also pics of your mom with the pizza.

http://twitter.com/dyyhard ** dyyhardsvault - cool stuff for sale **GILT
TEAM LOGOFFANDGETSOMESUNLaker fans heckle Sam Cassell - vid!
"After today, we know destiny is in our hands. Phil said only one team can beat us, and that's ourselves, and we believe him." - LO

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help