Remove this ad

#62 [url]

Dec 13 09 1:34 AM

yankeesfan0130 wrote:
Whateversclever wrote:
yankeesfan0130 wrote:
too bad there arent much hot mexican girls in NY,most of them in NY are ugly imo.

Even tho NYC > everywhere
nyc girls suck... you guys can keep your harlem and bronx broads..
i like classy girls image luckily i go to a fashion school and have access to them since they come from other places.

i dont like the girls from harlem or the bronx either. If you like classy girls Staten Island is where you gotta be

i actually think staten island girls get around more

E q u i p o T R I c o l o r

Quote    Reply   

#63 [url]

Dec 13 09 1:36 AM

AlanDutch wrote:
yankeesfan0130 wrote:
Whateversclever wrote:
yankeesfan0130 wrote:
too bad there arent much hot mexican girls in NY,most of them in NY are ugly imo.

i like classy girls image luckily i go to a fashion school and have access to them since they come from other places.

i dont like the girls from harlem or the bronx either. If you like classy girls Staten Island is where you gotta be
imageimageimageimageimagethis guy said Staten Island
cmon son..

Laugh all you want Staten Island got the best girls.

rock your skinny jeans

Quote    Reply   

#64 [url]

Dec 13 09 1:37 AM

Whateversclever wrote:
yankeesfan0130 wrote:
Whateversclever wrote:
yankeesfan0130 wrote:

i actually think staten island girls get around more image

nahh bro

rock your skinny jeans

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

Dec 13 09 1:38 AM

Whateversclever wrote:
yankeesfan0130 wrote:
I agree... Although I like my women in Manhattan image.. but anyway, I realized NYC girls were trash once I went to LA imageimageimageimage Can't wait to go back

E-Beef... lulz
MyTsharp wrote: You're still mad because I cussed you out in a PM.

Quote    Reply   

KRISPACINLA

Registered Member

#67 [url]

Dec 13 09 1:39 AM

I been to Morelia. Its about 2 hours from GL. I still like Guadalajara girls better though.

imageimageimageimageimage

LAKERS,DODGERS,RAIDERS,GALAXY, BOCA JUNIORS,UCLA                US SOCCER

Quote    Reply   

oOickusOo

#68 [url]

Mexican girls are he most liable to get that wierd body where their stomach's preggo status and they still got skinny arms. I know you seen this before. A lot have them big tatas though.

Chicago White Sox
CHECK OUT MY MUSIC

"Nights I find I can fly in my dreams, will it apply in real life? You can die in your dreams. So, if I'm livin' 'em, will it make me immortal, or still limit him to everything that makes me a mortal?" Ick Maphesto

Quote    Reply   

oOickusOo

#69 [url]

Mexican girls are he most liable to get that wierd body where their stomach's preggo status and they still got skinny arms. I know you seen this before. A lot have them big tatas though.

Chicago White Sox
CHECK OUT MY MUSIC

"Nights I find I can fly in my dreams, will it apply in real life? You can die in your dreams. So, if I'm livin' 'em, will it make me immortal, or still limit him to everything that makes me a mortal?" Ick Maphesto

Quote    Reply   

#71 [url]

You can tell those mexican girls got money. Look at the way they dress. Mexican girls out here in florida aren't good looking either. I'm not mexican so i don't know where all the good lookin ones r at, but i think the girls in the other thread are better then this one.

Quote    Reply   

KRISPACINLA

Registered Member

#75 [url]

Dec 13 09 2:03 AM

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:
image at the people Op posted.
ahahah what you like guys better? either post pics yourself or keep it moving.

LAKERS,DODGERS,RAIDERS,GALAXY, BOCA JUNIORS,UCLA                US SOCCER

Quote    Reply   

OldDogPR

#76 [url]

Dec 13 09 2:05 AM

Mexican girls in general are very unpleasant to look at. Yall could look all over the internet for exceptions and post them if it makes u feel good about ur ppl but we all know whats the 1st thing that pops into our mind when u hear mexican chick and it aint good looking.

You are not authorized to give sarcasm in this thread. Please report to a different thread and carry on.

Quote    Reply   

#77 [url]

Dec 13 09 2:06 AM

OldDogPR wrote:
Mexican girls in general are very unpleasant to look at. Yall could look all over the internet for exceptions and post them if it makes u feel good about ur ppl but we all know whats the 1st thing that pops into our mind when u hear mexican chick and it aint good looking.

Come to CALI fam and see.

CALI> ALL

Team Pics or Die
C'mon son, it never happened.

Quote    Reply   

#79 [url]

Dec 13 09 2:18 AM

KIDFLY SniperElite007 wrote:
OldDogPR wrote:

Come to CALI fam and see.

CALI> ALL
QFTimage

TEAM MARVEL__ TEAM TMNT SPLINTER  ϾϿ TEAM BIG BREASTϾϿ
We Run Everything!!!________________COWABUNGA!!!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help