Remove this ad

Kobe jordan.niketalk

Registered Member

#41 [url]

Dec 1 09 12:28 AM

Dakingii wrote:
Dont waste your time or money on sneakers, you'll learn that in the future no one will care and you will feel like u wasted money.

The more you buy the less and less time u will wear them.

LOS ANGELES LAKERS             

everything im not, made me everything i am

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

tz85.niketalk

Registered Member

#44 [url]

Dec 1 09 3:43 AM

Kobe jordan wrote:
Dakingii wrote:
Dont waste your time or money on sneakers, you'll learn that in the future no one will care and you will feel like u wasted money.

The more you buy the less and less time u will wear them.

this is very true but nothing beats the feeling on throwing something 2 years old on and feeling great that you bought them but i get ur point

TWITTER.COM/THESOLOMIND  

WWW.STARANDBUCWILD.COM

Quote    Reply   

ilovemykicks10

Registered Member

#46 [url]

Dec 1 09 7:11 AM

Quality over quanitity. Forget the hype.

FOR SALE: Cool Grey XIs Size 10 / Nike Penny II Atlantics Size 10.5 / Kobe VIs Black History Month Size 11 / PM me. Local Meetups in Socal (562)

Quote    Reply   

wrukus.niketalk

Registered Member

#49 [url]

Dec 1 09 4:55 PM

dillinAKAflyguy wrote:
why did mods accept fastshoes? he contributes nothing to every thread he comments on SMH.
no. the question is, why would you steal my avatar when it's a pic that i took of my own shoes?image

Quote    Reply   

RockDeep

#50 [url]

Dec 1 09 5:06 PM

Take it from me.

The only advice I can give.

Dont take the advice of others and do what you want and get out now. lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Storm2006

Registered Member

#52 [url]

Dec 1 09 5:28 PM

RockDeep wrote:
Take it from me.

The only advice I can give.

Dont take the advice of others and do what you want and get out now. lol
QFE. I'm in the process of getting out of the game right now. I had a great run but looking back on it.....image

The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2012 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!! Mason/Miles/Marshall Plumlee, Josh Hairston, Seth Curry, Andre Dawkins, Alex Murphy, Quinn Cook, Tyler Thornton, Ryan Kelly, Todd Zafirovski,  Michael Gbinije and the 2012 ACC Player of the Year...SUBZERO taking down the nets in 2012!!

Quote    Reply   

sheistbugz.niketalk

Registered Member

#56 [url]

Dec 1 09 7:44 PM

buy any shoe thats hyped up even if its the ugliest thing youve ever seen, dont wear any of your kickz at all, and always buy multiples so you can resell and make some $. Thats what a sneakerhead is right?

The city never sleeps,

filled with villains and creeps

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Dec 1 09 7:46 PM

save your money so when ur older you aint gotta rely on your parents and what not and you can help pay for college and all that help ur parents out and when you wanna get shoes here and there just get what you want it dont even gotta be jordans

Quote    Reply   

rossh123.niketalk

Registered Member

#59 [url]

Dec 1 09 7:47 PM

Mercenary X wrote:
If you're new to the game, then you're not a sneakerhead, sorry. You can't be a sneakerhead overnight.

I don't even consider myself a "sneakerhead" and I've collecting Jordans since 2002.

Here's my advice, buy what you like - don't follow the hype.

Quote    Reply   

mrshadow.niketalk

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Dec 1 09 8:05 PM

please PLEASE im asking you... if you want to see what TRUE jays and TRUE quality is STOP buying the POS they got right now and wait till they get the point and we get the quality we deserve

EquipoTRIcolor/
CIUDAD DE MEXICO- D.F

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help