Remove this ad

Jaquay

#21 [url]

Nov 29 09 5:27 PM

best advice i can give is buy what YOU like and not what everybody else on this board likes! cough*flu games are very underated *cough

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Mercenary X.niketalk

Registered Member

#22 [url]

Nov 29 09 6:11 PM

MrWavez wrote:
hmmmm...makes me wonder...what is a sneakerhead then?
I honestly don't have an answer, lol.

But all the new heads that just got in "The Game" classify themselves as a sneakerhead nowadays. image

Quote    Reply   

sneakerfan93.niketalk

Registered Member

#28 [url]

Nov 30 09 9:23 PM

Mercenary X wrote:
MrWavez wrote:
I honestly don't have an answer, lol.

But all the new heads that just got in "The Game" classify themselves as a sneakerhead nowadays. image

Cosign...I haven't been in the "game" that long (since '06/'07)..but you got to be humble about it. I see dudes nowadays going around and bragging with the "Hey, I'm a sneakerhead, look at my shoes, I'm the freshest alive".image That is what you don't want to do. Just keep it on the low.

And I don't like to use the word "sneakerhead", I prefer "sneakerfan"image

As for OP, buy what you want and what you like, ignore the hype and the trend. If you like fusions..(eeewwimage)...then cop fusions. It's your money, do whatever you want with it. Just don't buy fakesimage. At the end of the day, JUST DO YOU!image

Just my .02 centsimage

Quote    Reply   

sneakerfan93.niketalk

Registered Member

#29 [url]

Nov 30 09 9:29 PM

MrWavez wrote:

Here you go: -A person who collects limited, rare, OG, or flat out exclusive kicks. Usually the collection consists of Jordans or Dunks.
-A person who loves the shoes they own and know background knowledge about them
-Somebody who owns a number of sneakers and is always up on the latest J's that come out. Their collections consist of rare, vintage, and collectable sneakers from classic Chuck Taylor's to custom Nikes.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Nov 30 09 9:50 PM

dillinAKAflyguy wrote:
why did mods accept fastshoes? he contributes nothing to every thread he comments on SMH.

Why is the question indeed... u should see him over in the Space Jam thread all hormonal cuz my avy is too G-Rated for him

EVERYDAY ABOVE GROUND IS A GOOD DAY...

SCREWED UP SOLDIER FOR LIFE...

GOD BLESS THE DEAD...

F/S/T AJ 11 Retro Concords Size 10.5 AND AJ 11 Retro Cool Grey (mids) Size 11... PM for pics

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

FastShoes

#32 [url]

Nov 30 09 10:06 PM

RetroSniper wrote:
dillinAKAflyguy wrote:
why did mods accept fastshoes? he contributes nothing to every thread he comments on SMH.

Why is the question indeed... u should see him over in the Space Jam thread all hormonal cuz my avy is too G-Rated for him

Quote    Reply   

FrenchBlue23

Registered Member

#34 [url]

Nov 30 09 10:48 PM

The best advice is just to buy what you like, don't be fooled or sucked into the hype.

Just be patient as well. You are not going to be able to get every single pair you want initially.

LAKERS || DODGERS || LAKINGS

Quote    Reply   

blue23jordan.niketalk

Registered Member

#37 [url]

Nov 30 09 10:58 PM

Stay Legit(No Fakes)
Quality Over Quantity
Wear Your Kicks
and
if you looking to wear them later on, buy a size bigger.
and NO FAKES.
and last but not least...
buy what you like and enjoy yourself.

FREE 
WEEZY .

Quote    Reply   

eltouha.niketalk

Registered Member

#39 [url]

Nov 30 09 11:45 PM

good stuff that you're working for your shoes. they're much better when you earned them yourself. don't let it get out of hand. the thrill of copping is very much like a drug high.

"the game" can die for all i care
i just want nice shoes to wear

post quality inspired by the greatest playa eva
by the way, don't believe the hype

Quote    Reply   

BlackSheep08.niketalk

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Dec 1 09 12:03 AM

sneakerfan93 wrote:
MrWavez wrote:

Here you go: -A person who collects limited, rare, OG, or flat out exclusive kicks. Usually the collection consists of Jordans or Dunks.
-A person who loves the shoes they own and know background knowledge about them
-Somebody who owns a number of sneakers and is always up on the latest J's that come out. Their collections consist of rare, vintage, and collectable sneakers from classic Chuck Taylor's to custom Nikes.

Props!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help