Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 3 09 1:25 AM

Tags : : , ,

Im not sure if this has been asked before but how hard is it to get an account to sell jordan brand or nike shoes? Im interested in opening a shoe store and was just curious, i got a good two years of college to finish but i thought yall may be able to help?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

abernja

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Nov 3 09 1:36 AM

You've got a better chance standing in front of a semi-truck smashing you at 70mph and living than getting an acct. IF you're lucky you might get to sell the Air Monarch or Air Dart lol.

Course I don't really know, but they don't hand them out like candy on Halloween.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 3 09 1:38 AM

abernja wrote:
You've got a better chance standing in front of a semi-truck smashing you at 70mph and living than getting an acct. IF you're lucky you might get to sell the Air Monarch or Air Dart lol.

Course I don't really know, but they don't hand them out like candy on Halloween.

true.

u have to put in some work

u have to establish ur store and what not

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Nov 3 09 1:41 AM

Zachariaahh wrote:
thanks for the insight, i was hoping someone on here knew a little but more but anything works.
just wait a bit dude.

give it a day or two

edit** wait for those dudes to reply, those dudes with the online stores like sneakerpreorder.com and mikkol88.com

they know

Last Edited By: inglewooood Nov 3 09 1:43 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

eltouha.niketalk

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Nov 3 09 2:02 AM

go to a "mom n pop" store and ask.

"the game" can die for all i care
i just want nice shoes to wear

post quality inspired by the greatest playa eva
by the way, don't believe the hype

Quote    Reply   

RYZA272.niketalk

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Nov 3 09 3:38 AM

its easy if you can do it right. You need to prove that you can move product, and location is also key. They do not want to over supply an area with low demand. it all depends on your circumstances. but if you have a clothing store that seels other shoes and your sales are great, they might consider you real quick

Supreme

Quote    Reply   

NomadicSole21.niketalk

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Nov 3 09 4:55 AM

RYZA272 wrote:
its easy if you can do it right. You need to prove that you can move product, and location is also key. They do not want to over supply an area with low demand. it all depends on your circumstances. but if you have a clothing store that seels other shoes and your sales are great, they might consider you real quick
Very on-point. You have to prove to your Nike/JB rep that you can push their product and demographics play a huge role in them figuring out how much they give you.
The better you sell, the better products they will send.

If you slowly lose that demographics, they can restrict some products, or even all if you do poorly in sales, these guys don't mess around one bit.

PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS
Aldridge - Roy - Mills - Fernandez - Oden - Mathews - Wallace - Miller - Camby - Batum - Johnson - Babbitt

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Nov 3 09 12:11 PM

inglewooood wrote:
Zachariaahh wrote:
thanks for the insight, i was hoping someone on here knew a little but more but anything works.

wait for those dudes to reply, those dudes with the online stores like sneakerpreorder.com and mikkol88.com

they know
^^ that might helpimage

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

theprocessofbelief

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Nov 3 09 5:37 PM

Nike account? What level are you looking for?

Basic account (Streetwear, In-Line, ect) is fairly easy to get.

Once established, Jordan footwear is also fairly easy to pick up if you move in-line Nike basketball well.

It's getting your account expanded to include the boutique items (QS/Tier Zero, ect) that is damn near impossible.

|THE|KLIQ|
Aw, @#!% , it's NTKL, back out!
PSN: o_BAD_RELIGION_o

Quote    Reply   

FrenchBlue23

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Nov 3 09 8:21 PM

The Shiekh shoes in Northridge, CA, had it's Jordan account canceled because they were selling their shoes early, but they opened up a new Shiekh downstairs, in the same damn mall, and they carry Jordan Brand. image

So I mean, how hard can it be if you have the money for the account?

LAKERS || DODGERS || LAKINGS
TEAM TMNT - LEONARDO

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help