Remove this ad

ElijahDukes.niketalk

Registered Member

#121 [url]

Jul 29 11 8:18 PM

I'll be back in NYC for labor day weekend for rock the bells which is on sept 3rd. i'll also be going to the Marlins @ Mets game on sept 1st and Blue Jays @ Yankees on sept 2nd. I'm from toronto so i'll be rooting for my blue jays

USE MY REPCODE "SNIPES" ON KARMALOOP.COM TO SAVE 20%

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Solemate96

Registered Member

#123 [url]

Aug 8 11 9:25 AM

I'm going to be there with my friend for the weekend of August 26-28. Any suggestions or spots? I'll be in Brooklyn (Williamsburg). PM me my NT NYC folks!

Quote    Reply   

#128 [url]

Mar 20 12 12:30 AM

Thanks to all of you guys that contributed to the creation of this thread. I almost made a new thread in general but found this. I'll be going for my very first time on 3/22 to 3/27. I'll be definitely using this thread as a reference. I'm renting out someone's loft right across from the Rockefeller Center so i'll be pretty close to the subway. Any other updated tips...please chime in NYers!

Quote    Reply   

#129 [url]

Mar 20 12 8:01 PM

What's up playboys. I need a spot to get a cake. Any suggestions? Nothing like Carvel or Baskin Robbins, self owned would be great.

"If I live too long, I'm afraid I'll die" - The Kinks

Quote    Reply   

aintFRESH

Registered Member

#130 [url]

Mar 21 12 7:56 PM

thanks a lot for all the input guys. i'll be making my trip in late april. looking forward to all the places listed!

Dude...I'm JustinCredible Yo.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

bbllplaya23

Registered Member

#134 [url]

May 9 12 12:36 AM

Heading to NY from May 24-27.

Looking for a nice restaurant to take my GF for her bday, preferably near Times Square. Any ideas? Not picky on type of food.

Also, anyone been to R Lounge? Opinions? Appreciated.

TEAM OAKLAND A'S

Quote    Reply   

Proshares

Registered Member

#135 [url]

May 11 12 1:29 PM

R Lounge is an amazing spot, I actually just went there in April. Highly recommended but the service is a tad slow. Great view of TS and the food is reasonably priced for that area.

PSN - Bigbobbs87
Team Free Travis Snider.

Quote    Reply   

dmxgod

Registered Member

#137 [url]

May 13 12 11:05 PM

Lebronics wrote:
What's up playboys. I need a spot to get a cake. Any suggestions? Nothing like Carvel or Baskin Robbins, self owned would be great.
I recommend Sal & Doms Bakery in the Bronx..it's near Allerton ave. about 2 miles from the Bronx Zoo

Also, Palombo Bakery and Cafe in Little Italy on Arthur Ave.

TEAM DURANT

Quote    Reply   

NachoBroadway

Registered Member

#138 [url]

May 14 12 2:31 PM

bbllplaya23 wrote:
Heading to NY from May 24-27.

Looking for a nice restaurant to take my GF for her bday, preferably near Times Square. Any ideas? Not picky on type of food.

Also, anyone been to R Lounge? Opinions? Appreciated.

My favorite restaurant right now is Fish, 280 Bleeker Street.  Incredible lobster, oyster & shrimp specials, small intimate atmosphere.  We had a feast for under $100.

Times Square will murder you on price and it's very touristy. 

Instagram@ nachobroadwaynyc
http://web.stagram.com/n/nachobroadwaynyc

Quote    Reply   

MrDozo.niketalk

Registered Member

#139 [url]

May 29 12 9:17 PM

Lebronics wrote:

Venieros in lower manhattan, almost soho.

Quote    Reply   

MrDozo.niketalk

Registered Member

#140 [url]

May 29 12 9:22 PM

My fellow NY'ers,

Im looking for a spot, or spots that will be selling the lebron 9 elite miami vices. The ones dropping this sat. Any low key, unknown stores? I don't want to campout or deal with lines miles long. Feel free to pm or email me.
Thanks

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help