Remove this ad

#101 [url]

Feb 1 11 9:07 AM

Christmas time in NYC is pretty nice...Rockefeller Center is chill...the city as a whole is excellent around that time....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

cwlkn247

Registered Member

#102 [url]

Feb 2 11 2:08 PM

We hope this finds you all doing well in the second month of the new year. This is a news letter that we are going to send out once a month towards the start of the month with up to date info and news for our upcoming events and more.

Of course all our events rely on vendor tables. If you would like to become a vendor please contact us on any of these locations.

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 714 809 2028

LINK: https://dunkxchange.webconnex.com/dxc2011

DUNKXCHANGE NYC FEB 26TH 7PM TO 11PM

We are back in NYC for the start of the new year with a new venue. This place is super dope. The chelsea art museum will be a new look for the dunkxchange and will able us to offer a new time slot for the event. This will be an evening event from 7pm yo 11pm for all ages. This give the younger show attendee to have a night life every once in a while with a safe environment to trade sell and buy kicks and gear. This will be the 1st show like it and will be a show you dont want to miss if you are in the New York area.

Quote    Reply   

blazinRook.niketalk

Registered Member

#103 [url]

Feb 23 11 3:09 AM

I'm planning to stay in Manhattan or in the SoHo area for about 10 days...do you guys have any recommendations of nice but inexpensive places to stay?

"I'm a Rich Woman's Lover and a Poor Woman's Dream." - Ol' Otis

Quote    Reply   

Fade On You

Registered Member

#104 [url]

Feb 27 11 11:27 AM

Anybody got any good spots for St. Patts? I'll be in Manhattan for the parade and afterwards gonna prolly do the pub crawl....any other events/activities for thurs-the weekend?

Pompous Mother#&$%@*! Look At What Them Jewels Made Me... 
I only find comfort in knowing you can't replace  me!!

Quote    Reply   

Mojodmonky1

Registered Member

#105 [url]

Feb 28 11 3:59 PM

Just got back from NY this past weekend.

I want to thank the people in here that recommended Minetta Tavern. They do a pretty solid burger there and their bloody marys are top notch.

If anyone else is looking for a nice lunch spot, I highly recommend Bouley. $45 prix fixe was a pretty good bargain all things considered. One tip, bring a jacket as the dress code there is formal.

GSP Fan Club Member #1

Quote    Reply   

justhotkicks

#106 [url]

Mar 1 11 2:37 AM

Mojodmonky1 wrote:

If anyone else is looking for a nice lunch spot, I highly recommend Bouley. $45 prix fixe was a pretty good bargain all things considered. One tip, bring a jacket as the dress code there is formal.

Dammmnnn son, you did it big when you visited lol. That place is indeed pricey! Glad this thread was a help.

THEGREATEST

Quote    Reply   

Mojodmonky1

Registered Member

#107 [url]

Mar 1 11 3:08 PM

justhotkicks wrote:
Mojodmonky1 wrote:

Dammmnnn son, you did it big when you visited lol. That place is indeed pricey! Glad this thread was a help.
hahahaha i'm on that 99 cent ramen budget for the next month after this past weekend.  Me and the wife were lucky enough to hit up

Thursday
Ma Peche
Manzo (saw Batali eating with Austin Powers at the next table over... kinda neat)

Friday
Bouley
Motorino

Saturday
Minetta Tavern
Ko

GSP Fan Club Member #1

Quote    Reply   

ps2child

Registered Member

#108 [url]

Mar 4 11 2:36 PM

Im here in manhattan til the 6th. Hung out in time square for a bit. its cool. saw jim jones in time squares doing a video shoot of some sort. today i think we are taking to tour bus to chinatown and later a walk to central park. its only a 10min walk from our hotel. so far go good. may post some a pic or 2 later.

Quote    Reply   

#110 [url]

Mar 30 11 8:57 PM

GREETINGS FROM DALLAS TX!!! ILL BE IN NY ALL THIS UPCOMING WEEK (4/2-4/ IM MOST DEF. HITTIN UP SOME OF THESE SPOTS. THANKS FOR THE INFO BRO!!! IS THERE ANY SHOE EXHIBITS, RAP BATTLES GOIN DOWN THIS WEEK THAT ANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW OF??? THANLS AGAIN NYERS!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

RunStyles

Registered Member

#112 [url]

May 16 11 11:46 AM

great info here.
i'm headed to NEW YORK for the first time tomorrow. will be there for 1 week. TR when i get back.

def. excited for the museums, broadway show i booked, london hotel i'll stay at, sightseeing/parks mention in the thread + all the great eateries.

itll be a nice vacation from the good ol' bay area, california.

f/s: GIRL TALK tickets (2) @ the FOX THEATER 3/18
email: [email protected]

Quote    Reply   

KMNewark

Registered Member

#115 [url]

May 22 11 2:27 PM

ChetterBear01 wrote:
anybody know what stores will be stocking the denim AF1's next Saturday?

as far as i know, house of hoops will be stocking them

Quote    Reply   

ChetterBear01

Registered Member

#116 [url]

Jun 1 11 1:45 PM

KMNewark wrote:
ChetterBear01 wrote:
anybody know what stores will be stocking the denim AF1's next Saturday?

as far as i know, house of hoops will be stocking them
thanks for the reply, was able to get my size. next pickup, true blue III...

gametime

Quote    Reply   

#118 [url]

Jul 5 11 10:03 PM

I'm headed to NYC on the 10th I haven't been since the taxi 12s and white/green 4s came out (around that time) anyone care to recommend me some must eat spots and places I should check out I'll be driving so I want to hit up as much as possible thanks in advance

In explanation of his large number of tattoos Travis has said, "I tattooed my body so I couldn't fall back on anything. I purposely did that so I couldn't get a normal job and live a normal life. I did it so I had to play music."

Quote    Reply   

ISRAEL5EKLA

Registered Member

#119 [url]

Jul 19 11 1:46 AM

Imma be in NY for a week in Sept. to see my yankees play and Rock the bells.

Tryna find other things to do besides going to shoe spots.

KARMALOOP.COM REP CODE: ISRAEL 20% OFF AT CHECKOUT
I WORK FOR SPRINT, AT&T, TMOBILE AND VERIZON 

Quote    Reply   

ewrek21.niketalk

#120 [url]

Jul 26 11 12:41 AM

went last yr and saw gucci mayn burrr.... might go this yr for rock the bells but dont wanna go solo.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help