Remove this ad

jackiechizzan

Registered Member

#41 [url]

Dec 21 09 4:15 PM

^ yea i've read about those two halal carts. someone even said that they would sometimes have somebody from the other cart with no line bring over food to the one with the longer line

we'll be getting unlimited ride metrocards, so i guess any trip around manhattan shouldnt be too bad. i guess we'll subway up to guggenheim then walk back down toward midtown while visiting other sites/shops.

we'll be walking across the brooklyn bridge...what's there to do within walking distance in BK?

PSN ID: asdf916

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

nYcHipHopHippo

Registered Member

#43 [url]

Dec 24 09 11:42 AM

how is nyc to go out in on christmas? im guessing all the bars are going to be closed, but is the city itself going to be more/less busy for sight seeing.

i kno my name says nyc, but i live in LI (made the name in 6th grade )

i have a cousin visiting from austria that loves nyc so i gotta take him there a couple of times.

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S

WTB: Jordan XXI and Zoom BB II only DS sz. 9.5s

Quote    Reply   

jackiechizzan

Registered Member

#45 [url]

Dec 27 09 3:35 AM

^ hope you realize baseball season aint starting til april

anybody know of anything to do at night besides the club/bar scene? take into account that it's going to be freezing out.

PSN ID: asdf916

Quote    Reply   

rsdplaya.niketalk

Registered Member

#47 [url]

Dec 27 09 10:26 PM

jackiechizzan wrote:
^ hope you realize baseball season aint starting til april
image of course i realize that!!!! i'm just thinkin ahead of a birthday or anniversary present for the rents and might send them out there over next summer and was wondering how much games cost...

Quote    Reply   

kamakazipnoygt

Registered Member

#48 [url]

Dec 29 09 1:30 PM

I'm heading here in a few weeks for a few days. Much kudos for that list.

One thing though, I'm a huge nerd when it comes to int'l relations and stuff, so the UN really sticks out. How easy is it to get a tour? According to their site, tickets are on a limited basis. What would be the best way to ensure a tour? Thanks.

Last Edited By: kamakazipnoygt Dec 29 09 2:18 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

gko2408

Registered Member

#49 [url]

Dec 30 09 5:51 AM

jackiechizzan wrote:
good thread. im heading out there for the first time late january for 4 days.

is the halal cart worth the wait?

and i really want to see ALL of the museums, but i've only got a limited amount of time...which should i go to for sure? the metropolitan and frick looks good. i always wanted to see the architecture of the guggenheim, but that's pretty far from midtown where our hotel is.

i would go see MOMA just for the Tim Burton exhibition

Quote    Reply   

jrp44

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Jan 1 10 10:39 PM

Add Brennan and Carr to the Food List...In BK

Had this place today and it is imageimage...Get the Gorgullio (sp?) burger and thank me later....

TeamYankees
NEW YORK GIANTS

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

viiheaven

Registered Member

#51 [url]

Jan 4 10 8:52 PM

I went to Mara's Homemade on East 6th St. (between 1st & 2nd Ave.) over the weekend and the BBQ there was AMAZING. Great cajun BBQ. Can't wait to go back. The food is kind of pricey if you order a lot. Two people came out to a $90 bill (before tip).

NEW YORK
KNICKERBOCKERS

Last Edited By: viiheaven Jan 4 10 8:57 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

lalo1333

Registered Member

#52 [url]

Jan 11 10 2:25 AM

purplehazen wrote:
theres a spot called frankie and johnny's in the bronx, its italian and the food is really good, not that pricey, you will enjoy it

dont waste your time there, go to domenick's on Arthur ave or carmine's on broadway

TEAM MARVEL-MAVERICK
YankeesKnicksGiants
For 20% off karmaloop orders, use repcode lalo1333

Quote    Reply   

cRazy dav0

Registered Member

#54 [url]

Jan 20 10 1:39 PM

sushi / asian spot ... pricey but the chef was on iron chef i believe ... place is called morimoto and its on 16th and 10th ave .... food is

PS3: Samus_aran23 XBOX 360: Mongooseny23
PITT PANTHERS #18 DUKE BLUE DEVILS FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES UCONN Lady Huskies
Tweet Fid-id-did-i-dammmm

Quote    Reply   

enrique23.niketalk

Registered Member

#56 [url]

Jan 22 10 5:30 AM

are there any good shoe spots around Times Square? im going to be in Times Square on saturday, so i was wondering if there was any good stores worth checking out around the area

T E A M L A K E R S
1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...2009...

t e a m MBENGA

Quote    Reply   

ebpo.niketalk

Registered Member

#57 [url]

Jan 28 10 2:51 AM

I don't know where to post this, and I really hope I won't get flame, but I'm looking for a job as a Web Developer, in NYC.
I love this city, and I'd love to live here, but I'm from Canada, so I need to find a job so I can get a Visa for work (not a green card). I have to ask here because it's illegal for me to go in the US and look for a job... I have to find a job from Canada

I have everything i need to work in this domain

PM me if you know someone who could help

Canadiens

Need help getting International Releases? Let me know!

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Jan 28 10 6:53 PM

purplehazen wrote:
theres a spot called frankie and johnny's in the bronx, its italian and the food is really good, not that pricey, you will enjoy it

a ritual w/ my grandpa is catch an afternoon game and eat at frankie & johnny's after.

amazing food and family style with like a pound of pasta for each dish

(Mario's a few doors down across the street is SICK for a little more formal chomp, still is full of Yankee fans after a game)

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Jan 28 10 8:32 PM

all ima say is this. eff katz, overpriced and not worth the money. you get more for your money and almost any other random deli in the city.

Do Be Doo wrote:

Hell NO I wouldn't want my TEAM in the finals if they were down 3-2....Why the hell make the trip there only to lose in the biggest stage EVER?
also home court means nothing BOS has won in LA already....

Quote    Reply   

Moneyright.niketalk

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Feb 1 10 9:44 AM

whats good with shopping spot n brookyln? williamsburg?

FOR SALE-OG AIR PIPPEN BLCK/RED SZ 10, OG AIR PIPPEN WHITE BLACK SZ 9.5, AIR MAX 97 "ONE TIME ONLY" SZ10, LEBRON V NAVY/WHITE SZ 10, AJ 3 COOL GREY SZ10, OG AIR UPTEMPO WHITE/NAVY SZ9.5, http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/223007

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help