Remove this ad

avatar

Gash.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 319

#41 [url]

Nov 25 09 2:35 PM

Indeed, nike will screw it up. They always do.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

jdcloco7

Registered Member

Posts: 328

#46 [url]

Feb 5 10 12:07 PM

memphisboi55 wrote:
Ahhhhhh... got in mail today. Bought off someone on I$$. Orange colorway.. bengals as i call em' lol.

image

image

Those look sweet. I hope Nike retros. 
  

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Feb 5 10 9:08 PM

i had these in the 7th grade.
i bought them with money i saved.
we also had a lil footlocker hustle. if the strap or something on the shoe broke, they would exchange them. no questions asked. 60 days.
so we would rock them like they were peices of art for 30 days, then break a strap and take them back for a crispy pair or another pair of kicks of same or lesser value.
so i flipped these same kicks twice in the school year. i loved them that much. i coulda got the super zooms (the barry sanders) but i love the packers and love farve.

now the hunt begins. size 11 or 12....

THANKS OP! Hi-5

Quote    Reply   
avatar

inchecksince81

Registered Member

Posts: 2,673

#49 [url]

Feb 7 10 2:53 PM

ChampionEdition wrote:
i had these in the 7th grade.
i bought them with money i saved.
we also had a lil footlocker hustle. if the strap or something on the shoe broke, they would exchange them. no questions asked. 60 days.
so we would rock them like they were peices of art for 30 days, then break a strap and take them back for a crispy pair or another pair of kicks of same or lesser value.
so i flipped these same kicks twice in the school year. i loved them that much. i coulda got the super zooms (the barry sanders) but i love the packers and love farve.

now the hunt begins. size 11 or 12....

THANKS OP! Hi-5


Thats great, wish they still did that....do they?

Quote    Reply   
avatar

kevmook

Registered User

Posts: 99

#50 [url]

Mar 4 10 3:06 PM

ah i remember these guys

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

86KB8KOBE86

Registered Member

Posts: 418

#51 [url]

Aug 24 11 3:08 AM

mosneaksthanU wrote:
That guy who won them for $86 beat me image. Wanted to complete my set, but anyway went up in the attic to get these out for everyone. image




Nike please retro these!! This exact color and model is the shoe that got me into sneakers, always thought they were Barry Sanders not Brett Favre and couldn't remember exact name (air zoom turf jet) but finally the shoes i Remember so fondly. These along with the Penny II, Griffey 1, and Jordan 13 got me into sneakers, the 90's were the best times, especially for sneaker designs.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

WallyHopp

Registered Member

Posts: 14,244

#52 [url]

Aug 24 11 3:19 AM

Barry Sanders I believe, and Kurt Warner( warners PE in the photo) wore these for a season
image

The shoe definitely has potential in many diff. colors.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

sensaciondelbloque

Registered Member

Posts: 2,766

#57 [url]

Aug 25 11 11:46 PM

86KB8KOBE86 wrote:


Nike please retro these!! This exact color and model is the shoe that got me into sneakers, always thought they were Barry Sanders not Brett Favre and couldn't remember exact name (air zoom turf jet) but finally the shoes i Remember so fondly. These along with the Penny II, Griffey 1, and Jordan 13 got me into sneakers, the 90's were the best times, especially for sneaker designs.
I remember on Eastbay they had Brett Favre's picture next to the white/green CW..I guess thats why people say its the Brett Favres..I wish they retro the Barry Sander's the year before those.

Quote    Reply   
avatar

trethousandgt

Registered Member

Posts: 4,137

#58 [url]

Aug 26 11 12:05 PM

jdcloco7 wrote:
memphisboi55 wrote:
Ahhhhhh... got in mail today. Bought off someone on I$$. Orange colorway.. bengals as i call em' lol.

image

image

Those look sweet. I hope Nike retros. 
  

smiley: pimp

Quote    Reply   
avatar

cmoneymontana

Registered Member

Posts: 3,517

#60 [url]

Aug 26 11 5:05 PM

mosneaksthanU wrote:
That guy who won them for $86 beat me image. Wanted to complete my set, but anyway went up in the attic to get these out for everyone. image



smiley: pimp

2 pairs would be a must.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help