Remove this ad

throwbackmike23

Registered Member

#82 [url]

Sep 25 08 1:39 AM

little monsters...very funny movie with fred savage and howie mandel...fred savage has og fire red 3s!!!

Trades I Am Looking For: sz 10-10.5
Big Apple Lebron VI - Lebron South Beach - Lebron All Star VII , VIII ,
Nike Yeezy any colorway, Kanye LV Don , LV Jaspers

Quote    Reply   

retromj17

Registered Member

#83 [url]

Sep 25 08 1:45 AM

fred savage is wearing the og fire red 3s in little monsters....this movie is hella old, it came out like in 1989...

"ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER MADE A MISTAKE, HAS NEVER TRIED SOMETHING NEW."-ALBERT EINSTEIN

Quote    Reply   

MrBigBusiness.niketalk

Registered Member

#86 [url]

Sep 25 08 3:47 AM

HareJordanTwentyThree wrote:

I've been in tha shoe game for years. It made me an animal!
wow nice find, hes a chicago dude on rosanne so I can see this. Also they blocked Jordan symbols for advertisement purpose imageimage

http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/132314 concord XI ds 11.5

Quote    Reply   

RetroJTino

Registered Member

#88 [url]

Sep 25 08 7:48 AM

MrBigBusiness wrote:
HareJordanTwentyThree wrote:

wow nice find, hes a chicago dude on rosanne so I can see this. Also they blocked Jordan symbols for advertisement purpose imageimage

Wow, John Goodman??? It's amazing how much of an epidemic this whole jordan thing was/is. I would never imagine catching John Goodman in jays.

Quote    Reply   

GMDx3

#89 [url]

Sep 25 08 9:53 AM

Garry Shandling rocked white cement 3's on "It's Garry Shandling's Show" and I remember seeing him with black infrared 6's on some interview show.

My dude Luke rocked the white/ black/ red 5's in the "Pop that Coochie" video and on one of his album covers, the one where he's sitting on a toilet, reading a newspaper.

But Kadeem Hardison was the king of the J's. I've seen him rock 2-7, 11's and 13's, not to mention countless other classic Nikes.

Quote    Reply   

j4rote33.niketalk

Registered Member

#90 [url]

Sep 25 08 10:23 AM

a7rome wrote:
yeah the XIII`s where in a science text book,,and the IX`s were in lil rascels

there was a movie i watched on TBS about these 2 guys who were wrestling fans and they tried to bring back their favorite wrestler that gets fired from the league,,anyways in the beggining 1 of the main actors is wearing the cement III`s,,does anybody know what im talking about

That was ready to rumble

LOOKING FOR THE ANY COLOR OF THE FOLLOWING AIR JORDANS IN SIZE 11, 11.5, OR 12: VI, XII, and XVII!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

PRIME1984.niketalk

Registered Member

#91 [url]

Sep 25 08 11:57 AM

Look for the black 10s in the upcoming movie Twilight. I play a Mutinomah Highschool Basketball player on tour (I'm 33image). The scene was filmed on the Multnomah Falls Bridge in OR. The picture doesn't show the shoes and the ??? of why a basketball team is wearing hats was asked to the Director by me.

Last Edited By: PRIME1984 Sep 25 08 12:07 PM. Edited 4 times.

Quote    Reply   

YoungSk8.niketalk

Registered Member

#93 [url]

Sep 25 08 1:47 PM

lets go back to space jam. was jordan rocking any jordan cleats while he was playing baseball? and i think there was some 9's (white/carolina i think)
that the toons went to mike's house to pick up right? and did bugs play in the 8's?

Quote    Reply   

YungGwalla23

#96 [url]

Oct 1 08 8:33 AM

Strictly Business Tommy Davidson had on the BLack Infrared Vis...Martin wore em alot..so did Marlon Wayans on the Wayans Bros..Boomerang when Robin Givens was watchin the Bulls vs Knicks game (they show 2 diffrent games lol Jordan was wear White Infrareds and Playoff 8s just in case no one noticed that)

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help