Remove this ad

wanksta23

Registered Member

Lead

Oct 2 09 1:47 AM

Tags : :

just got a text from his sister

dude got caught selling 1K of weed to an undercover cop in NYimage

She just found out couple hours ago but this supposedly happened a few days ago..

He's only 19-20 years old and attends NYU and has been released and has court date on the 19th

thing is, he told his uncle, and his uncle accidentally told his parents (dude was drunkimage) and they are just going to show up in court and surprise him

to my understanding i THINK it was weed, but either way im for sure certain she said it was worth over 1K

my question, how much time will he be locked up and how much in fines? anyone have an estimate?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Klipschorn

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Oct 2 09 1:52 AM

I heard if you are caught doing something with marijuana (selling, smoking, possession, etc.) you can end up in jail for 1-3 years. In California anyway... Don't quote me on that.

JUST CALL ME KHORN

Quote    Reply   

wanksta23

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Oct 2 09 1:53 AM

Sole LO wrote:
use weight instead of $. price could be different for each individual

i honestly wish i knew more facts on this story

the brother doesn't even know his own sisters knows about this..he told the bf and te bf told her

EquipoTRIcolor
 LA **O**N***C**E**

Quote    Reply   

CWrite78

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Oct 2 09 1:54 AM

Klipschorn wrote:
I heard if you are caught doing something with marijuana (selling, smoking, possession, etc.) you can end up in jail for 1-3 years. In California anyway... Don't quote me on that.

quoted u on that

One Nation Under God Complex

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Oct 2 09 1:58 AM

was it $1k in mids or dro cause there's a big difference between a pound or a QP(southern prices but you get the idea it would be a lot less serious if it was dro wherever you're at cause of less weight).

B R I C K S Q U A D
at the end of the day business is business, money is money.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Oct 2 09 1:58 AM

Not familiar with the NY market, especially these days, but I'll go ahead and assume that said cousin had approximately 112 grams of marijuana in posession. In any 'green-friendly' states, he might have been looking at a few weeks, perhaps even a warning. But knowing NY, dey gon thow da book at chya boy.

Quote    Reply   

xilegacy

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Oct 2 09 1:59 AM

Sole LO wrote:
use weight instead of $. price could be different for each individual
Yup depends on the dealer he had. How much he was getting and the type of weed, it varies in price because of quality. If he was selling greens its probably a lot compared to some sour, but yeah really have find out how much it was. I know someone that got caught with 300 e pills got 2 years. He is facing time no matter what lawyer he has since he got caught selling to a copimage.

Quote    Reply   

wanksta23

Registered Member

#17 [url]

Oct 2 09 1:59 AM

USA Pride4Life wrote:

Not familiar with the NY market, especially these days, but I'll go ahead and assume that said cousin had approximately 112 grams of marijuana in posession. In any 'green-friendly' states, he might have been looking at a few weeks, perhaps even a warning. But knowing NY, dey gon thow da book at chya boy.

What i don't understand is, would he STILL be locked up from the time they caught him?
i didn't know they could release them.

hes white if that mattersimage

EquipoTRIcolor
 LA **O**N***C**E**

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Oct 2 09 2:10 AM

http://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4554

IMO, the LEAST they gon give him is probation and a big fine. Is this his first arrest?

But damn, how you gon sell weed to someone off the street like that? And if you gon sell that amount of drugs, why does it have to be weed?

T-E-A-M-S-N-S-D

I <3 KIM TAEYEON

TEAM LEADER
WWW.IMBOORANSS.TUMBLR.COM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help