Remove this ad

ebpo.niketalk

Registered Member

#1161 [url]

Jun 25 11 12:57 PM

Sorry to bump this, but I have a question. If the shoes have the 9999999 tag inside, does it mean that they are sample?

Canadiens

Need help getting International Releases? Let me know!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

darealjkid.niketalk

Registered Member

#1166 [url]

Jun 28 11 11:04 PM

laflech44 wrote:
Joerdan23 wrote:

i love that white sole on the cool grey IXs. is that a lace lock on em too? that come with it or added on?

michael jackson shoes are smiley: pimp i spot a gucci sleeper bag too. they're guccis?

ive seen the IX's in person a couple times now and it is a lace lock with a purple hue. i believe they did come with the shoes. amazing colorway!!!!

Quote    Reply   

Joerdan23

Registered Member

#1168 [url]

Jun 30 11 1:52 PM

The Original IX blk/wht/red samples actually came with black lace locks. I have pictures somewhere on one of my hard drives I will try to find.

ebpo - eBay find, They were listed for $2,200, (pre MJ death). I have always been a pig MJ fan and wanted some sort of memorabilia. $2200 was not in the budget at the time however trade offering is always a go! I just came across a couple of pair of game worn XVII lows signed (purchased at $300) so I offered them. I paid an extra $200 on top of them FTW.  Guy I bought them from purchased them from a charity auction. Him and his wife were getting a divorce and splitting everything, he took the trade knowing his wife would take the $300 and he could keep the shoes.smiley: laugh

@CondimentKing
Aim~ Joerdan23TN

TEAM TN

Quote    Reply   

ebpo.niketalk

Registered Member

#1169 [url]

Jun 30 11 6:17 PM

Joerdan23 wrote:

ebpo - eBay find, They were listed for $2,200, (pre MJ death). I have always been a pig MJ fan and wanted some sort of memorabilia. $2200 was not in the budget at the time however trade offering is always a go! I just came across a couple of pair of game worn XVII lows signed (purchased at $300) so I offered them. I paid an extra $200 on top of them FTW.  Guy I bought them from purchased them from a charity auction. Him and his wife were getting a divorce and splitting everything, he took the trade knowing his wife would take the $300 and he could keep the shoes.smiley: laugh

Great find and good deal smiley: laugh Thanks for the info

Canadiens

Quote    Reply   

laflech44

Registered Member

#1171 [url]

Jun 30 11 8:03 PM

Joerdan23 wrote:
The Original IX blk/wht/red samples actually came with black lace locks. I have pictures somewhere on one of my hard drives I will try to find.

are the jackson's 'game worn' so to speak too?

Quote    Reply   

Joerdan23

Registered Member

#1173 [url]

Jul 1 11 10:22 AM

GreyFoxx wrote:
sup @joerdan23 are these yours?

if so, your collection was amazing, it was nice to see awhile back @ wish JB event.

Yeah man, thats my lil collection with few additions since.

laflech44 wrote:

There is slight wear to the sole!

@CondimentKing
Aim~ Joerdan23TN

TEAM TN

Quote    Reply   

GreyFoxx.niketalk

Registered Member

#1174 [url]

Jul 1 11 11:23 PM

Joerdan23 wrote:
GreyFoxx wrote:

if so, your collection was amazing, it was nice to see awhile back @ wish JB event.

Yeah man, thats my lil collection with few additions since.

laflech44 wrote:

There is slight wear to the sole!

your collection is too ill, you got a pic of the samples you won that night in atl for the JB event? smiley: nerd 

FOX HOUND SPECIAL FORCE GROUP

Quote    Reply   

ebpo.niketalk

Registered Member

#1175 [url]

Jul 10 11 5:49 PM

Sorry to bump this, I was wondering if the "TYPS1" was only for Michael himself or for every player in general. Also, I usually see TYPS, without the "1" at the end, any difference?

Canadiens

Quote    Reply   

vipersupra

Registered Member

#1176 [url]

Jul 10 11 5:55 PM

GreyFoxx wrote:

wow! them infra 6s r smiley: pimpsmiley: pimpsmiley: pimp! ! !   r those slip ons 17s? pretty clean.

>>Refs;  9thWonder23kid, GeRMillITaRy, ricky831, killajay209, bouncing_boy77, Cpofda88s, sthai1890, nickfairclough, J to tha, bigj505, uptown2k, robbycake, xjordanx, cashm0neyand1, solekid, royalty d,  NE044O4  
need to TRADE!!
-->Retro VI *oreo* (worn 1x, VVVVNDS!
!) sz9.5 to your sz9 or sz8.5 [[pics per request]]
-->Retro III *true blue* asia release (worn 2x, VVVVNDS!!) sz9.5 to your sz9 or 8.5 [[pics per request]]     

Quote    Reply   

Joerdan23

Registered Member

#1179 [url]

Jul 27 11 5:59 PM

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

Anyway, these True Blue samples are one of my favorites.... 

They are sweet and the quality is superb.

@CondimentKing
Aim~ Joerdan23TN

TEAM TN

Quote    Reply   

j4ck.niketalk

Registered Member

#1180 [url]

Jul 27 11 8:53 PM

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
Those Laser Blue IV's need to release smiley: eeksmiley: eek

Anyway, these True Blue samples are one of my favorites.... 

i actually prefer that extra cement print doe...smiley: grin

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help