Remove this ad

jrjmd.niketalk

Registered Member

#2081 [url]

Jan 15 10 2:43 PM

tobys southmall has no chaos hehe unless nasold out kaagad...

Southmall Park store manager said that Kobe Vs RD is almost sure to be bump off to next week. only a miracle could happen and delivery would be later this morning...they have lots of stocks of the new yellow kobe shirt. lets hope for the miracle!

Remove this ad

shrewd03.niketalk

Registered Member

#2082 [url]

Jan 15 10 2:47 PM

^wow! this is new! TOBY's stepping up in the shoe game! lol

(For SALE) Size 12 DS Kobe V "ACES" $150, Size 11 DS Kobe IV "ALL-STAR" $160, Size 8 to 12 DS Kobe IV "Del sol splatter" $160,
                    Size 11 DS Kobe IV "MLK" $270, Size 8 to 12 DS Kobe IV " Purple splatter" $160, Size 12 DS nike 2009 Hyperdunk China" $100                            
(Looking for)

Size 11 to 12 Zoom KOBE HUARACHE 2K4 "VIVO" Edition, DS Kobe V "ASTON MARTIN", Beats "Studio" by Dr. Dre (black)
  PM or email me at shrewd_one03@yahoo.com or txt / call me at (818)859-6951.

jrjmd.niketalk

Registered Member

#2084 [url]

Jan 15 10 4:01 PM

^^
i was showing around a family friend from boston some of our outlets and nike stores hehe good excuse for me to go shoe hunting he is a shoe buff din kse. but mostly south area lang muna. maybe north later next week...

#2085 [url]

Jan 15 10 7:22 PM

Toby's might have a different supplier as Park (and Stadium) that's why they got the first crack at the Kobe Vs. If you remember Sports Central were the first ones to release the Kobe IV Philly colorway late last year. You won't find it in any Park outlets but it was there in SC Megamall. For sure limited quantities per size yan sa Toby's and the usual sizes are gone by this time

For Sale: DS Penny Foams Royal Blue (9.5) 
RFS: Impulse Buy - no plans of using it!

ballerdoc23

Registered Member

#2086 [url]

Jan 15 10 9:02 PM

^different supplier? I don't think so.. Even the stores in cartimar and cash and carry gets there supplies now from Nike
PI. It has been that way for a few years now. Gone are the days where stores source their merchandise from abroad and sends them here thru balikbayan boxes with regards to shoes and Nike in particular. The most probable scenario that happened here is that the guys
from Nike PI made this release exclusively for Toby's.

JORDAN,PIPPEN,RODMAN
THE HOLY TRINITY OF BASKETBALL

jmoney45.niketalk

Registered Member

#2088 [url]

Jan 15 10 10:01 PM

ballerdoc23 wrote:
^different supplier? I don't think so.. Even the stores in cartimar and cash and carry gets there supplies now from Nike
PI. It has been that way for a few years now. Gone are the days where stores source their merchandise from abroad and sends them here thru balikbayan boxes with regards to shoes and Nike in particular. The most probable scenario that happened here is that the guys
I'd like to know what you think would be the reason behind that.

FS: (1) DS Nike Zoom Kobe V Chaos (Sz 12) - 7,000.00
FS: (2) VNDS Nike Zoom Kobe IV MLK (Sz 12) - 8,000.00
FS: (3) VNDS Air Jordan 11 "Cool Grey" (Sz. 11.5) - 7,500.000
FS: (4) VNDS Nike Zoom Kobe V "Dark Knight" (Sz 12) - 5,500.00

#2089 [url]

Jan 15 10 10:19 PM

jmoney45 wrote:
ballerdoc23 wrote:
I'd like to know what you think would be the reason behind that.

What I know is Nike PI gets their supplies from Nike Singapore. I was thinking Toby's might have gotten their supplies from another region. But in any case, Toby's is the winner this weekend for releasing the Chaos. And from the info on different boards looks like the Aways and BLs are the next release. So parang exclusive nga ang dating sa Toby's ng Chaos.

For Sale: DS Penny Foams Royal Blue (9.5) 
RFS: Impulse Buy - no plans of using it!

jrjmd.niketalk

Registered Member

#2090 [url]

Jan 15 10 10:22 PM

or maybe just like the lights out thing that happened with Proline where-in they just ordered the sku number and nike just delivered. they dont look at the orders of diff stores naman. mostly its sku numbers that is used in ordering not by shoe name...for those who work in nike pi and other stores could you confirm if this is the system? tia

Remove this ad

ballerdoc23

Registered Member

#2092 [url]

Jan 15 10 10:45 PM

@jmoney: as for the reason why Nike PI did this kind of release with the chaos, I also don't know but I'm pretty sure that this marketing strategy is planned. And IMO it is also fair that the other stores that Nike supplies
to get some exclusive releases
not just Park and occasional Stadium releases.

@jeyps: with regards to the possibility of Toby's getting from other region is impossible if you ask me. Because Nike has a marketing arm here in the country , just like any product that has exclusive distributing arm in any country , every client is required to get their merchandise from that certain distributor and in this case Nike PI. And Toby's is under the jurisdiction of Nike PI , so any activity with regards with their Nike merchandise is monitored by Nike PI and any merchandise that has Nike trademarks that are being sold by Toby's should come from them , and if Toby's tries to get from other region they should be diverted back by that certain office to Nike PI otherwise there will be encroachment on the territory and it is illegal.

JORDAN,PIPPEN,RODMAN
THE HOLY TRINITY OF BASKETBALL

#2094 [url]

Jan 16 10 1:08 AM

First it was Proline, now Toby's?!

FS: VNDS AF1 Low Premium Collection Royale "LeBron" sz. 9.5
LF: VNDS-DS AJ7, sz. 10-10.5 VNDS-DS CDP 4, sz. 10

soul228

Registered Member

#2095 [url]

Jan 16 10 1:53 AM

OT:

Maybe some official retailers are complaining because people would rather buy Nike Shoes from Nike stores and not from them because of the VIP discounts and so all they gotta do is to go on sale. That's why probably they're now asking for some exclusives so their sales would be up as well.

People are getting tired of collecting things. People want to buy something they can wear, right now. For me, I don't really collect sneakers. I just like to wear them. --- Hiroshi Fujiwara

Inigo.niketalk

Registered Member

#2096 [url]

Jan 16 10 6:53 AM

Got my "Chaos" from Olympic Village. Was surprised nauna pa sila sa NIKE stores.

LF : LEBRON 8 V2 Coolgrey Sz.11US
Text/Call GLOBE # 0915-817-FIVE FIVE-55

arby24.niketalk

#2098 [url]

Jan 16 10 7:14 AM

what branch ng olympic village?

FS: BNDS: LeBRON V sz 13 5K 09208408884 FS: BNDS: KOBE ZOOM 4 DEL SOL SZ12 8.5K FS: BNDS KOBE ZOOM 4 ALL STAR SZ 11 09208408884 or 09266871581 FS:VNDS NIKE AIR TRAINER 1 CHLOROPHYLL SZ 11 3.3K!

Quick Reply

bbcode help