Remove this ad

I DONT PASS.niketalk

Registered Member

Lead

Sep 3 09 4:49 PM

Tags : :

I have a sort observation at 5:30 am tomorrow at Fed-ex and I have no clue what it is or what to expect

Any of you Fed-ex/UPS heads that went through one or know what it is please school a brotha

Also give me pointers on how to nail the interview. THANK YOU! ☺☺☺☺

Last Edited By: I DONT PASS Sep 3 09 5:33 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

FungusFoot85

Registered Member

#3 [url]

Sep 3 09 5:26 PM

What is a UPS head?
What is a Fed EX head?

I get a weekly delivery from UPS and sometimes Fed Ex, but lately DHL, what type of 'Head' am I?

I used to work at the cerritos UPS orange belt and got HEAD in the bathroom from a britney spears looking girl, so I guess I'm more of a UPS head

My cousin steals from Fed Ex so maybe I'm a UPS/FedEX head

What's the question in normal people language, I think I may be able to help

E q u i p o T R I c o l o r @GabeRealz

T E A M l a t e N I G H T
>WE NEVER

Quote    Reply   

Uptempo kid

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Sep 3 09 5:31 PM

I was about to do an Observation out in Beltsville, MD @5am but I ended up getting another job. 5am is crazy tho...

Team Marvel - Sabretooth /GRYFFINDOR HOUSE - Fred Weasley/Team FF - Zell
C'mon boy, get you some payback for Silver Fox!/Give her hell from us, Peeves!/Why don't you try to show a little more passion...?

Quote    Reply   

I DONT PASS.niketalk

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Sep 3 09 5:31 PM

FungusFoot85 wrote:
What is a UPS head?
What is a Fed EX head?

I get a weekly delivery from UPS and sometimes Fed Ex, but lately DHL, what type of 'Head' am I?

I used to work at the cerritos UPS orange belt and got HEAD in the bathroom from a britney spears looking girl, so I guess I'm more of a UPS head

imageimage
UPS or FedEx workers..
Basically I have a sort observation and I have no clue what it is and was wondering if somebody could shed light on it

Quote    Reply   

jthagreat

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Sep 3 09 5:34 PM

FungusFoot85 wrote:
What is a UPS head?
What is a Fed EX head?

you must be bored or got dumped or something.
e-hug?

I Roll Wit the....
ROC & COWBOYS

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Sep 3 09 5:35 PM

jthagreat wrote:
FungusFoot85 wrote:
What is a UPS head?
What is a Fed EX head?

you must be bored or got dumped or something.
e-hug?

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Sep 3 09 5:57 PM

You'll just be observing the other workers, that's all. I would recommend not wearing dress clothes because their not looking to hire you for a desk job or anything.

A pair of jeans, a polo and a clean pair of black sneakers should be fine. Also if you're currently in College then you should have no problem getting hired because they LOVE students.

TEAM MARVEL - THE WATCHER
"I'm only here to observe"
NY Knicks NY Yankees

Quote    Reply   

I DONT PASS.niketalk

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Sep 3 09 6:03 PM

Im Soooo Hungry wrote:
You'll just be observing the other workers, that's all. I would recommend not wearing dress clothes because their not looking to hire you for a desk job or anything.

A pair of jeans, a polo and a clean pair of black sneakers should be fine. Also if you're currently in College then you should have no problem getting hired because they LOVE students.
yea the guy said avoid sneakers and go with boots. I am a student so hopefully that'll put me over the edge

Im just worried about the interview part since I'm horrible at those imageimage

Quote    Reply   

soltheman.niketalk

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Sep 3 09 6:05 PM

I DONT PASS wrote:
Im Soooo Hungry wrote:
You'll just be observing the other workers, that's all. I would recommend not wearing dress clothes because their not looking to hire you for a desk
job or anything.

A pair of jeans, a polo and a clean pair of black sneakers should be fine. Also if you're currently in College then you should have no problem getting
hired because they LOVE students.

yea the guy said avoid sneakers and go with boots. I am a student so hopefully that'll put me over the edge

http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/203425?page=2

Twin Cities
I get my energy from my inner G.
tumblr | twitter

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Sep 3 09 6:27 PM

I DONT PASS wrote:
Im Soooo Hungry wrote:

I don't know how the interviews go with Fed Ex, but with UPS they ask simple questions like: what do you know about the job you're applying for, what happened at your previous job, and a couple other standard questions like that.

The interview itself is short because while your touring the facility you'll be with a group of people who are also looking to get hired, and they can't spend alot of time on just 1 person.

TEAM MARVEL - THE WATCHER
"I'm only here to observe"
NY Knicks NY Yankees

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Sep 4 09 2:54 AM

i used to work at fedex ground for over a year...ours was so bootleg..they walked out on the dock..one of the managers told us to look around and come find him when we were don..he took off..we just walked around for a little bit..found him and he told us if we were interested then apply

D.G . L! DI RTYGI RLS4 Li F E

Quote    Reply   

I DONT PASS.niketalk

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Sep 4 09 2:45 PM

Bobby Light wrote:
i used to work at fedex ground for over a year...ours was so bootleg..they walked out on the dock..one of the managers told us to look around and come find him when we were don..he took off..we just walked around for a little bit..found him and he told us if we were interested then apply

imagewow

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help