Remove this ad

KenJi714

Registered Member

Lead

Aug 21 09 8:45 PM

Tags : :

How do you spot fake 100 dollars bill ?image I'm about to meet up with my client and she's going to pay me cash. I don't have the pen with me so i can't test the money plus i don't want her to think that i don't trust her.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

nbirn2103

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Aug 21 09 8:49 PM

Feel by the neck under the face of the president. It should be rougher there than anywhere else on the bill.

Watermark and strip check as well.

Don't be afraid to get the bill a little wet too w/ water. The bill will fall apart if it is fake. (Real money is fabric and can handle liquids)

Quote    Reply   

geegroe

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Aug 21 09 8:50 PM

im no expert but i do kno its got alot to do with the texture of the bill.
i've seen fake bills with the little line that u are suppose to see under the light.

WANTED:
af1 linens, af1 shrooms, af1 hong kong, chamber of fear "san frans" (sz 7.5)
supreme high "orange", supreme blazers "black" (sz 8)

Quote    Reply   

E3LAL

Registered Member

#3 [url]

Aug 21 09 8:50 PM

wowimage
There probably so many variation of fake bills that it's too hard to find one give away.
Just make sure the bill is green...

LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002 2009 2010

Quote    Reply   

wj4

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Aug 21 09 8:56 PM

KenJi714 wrote:
How do you spot fake 100 dollars bill ?image I'm about to meet up with my client and she's going to pay me cash. I don't have the pen with me so i can't test the money plus i don't want her to think that i don't trust her.
"Client"..you say?

Fashion/Style Blog:  wisith.tumblr.com
Marketing Blog:  http://dailymarket.tumblr.com/
Team Fitness
Put down the 6 pack to get a 6 pack

Quote    Reply   

KenJi714

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Aug 21 09 9:12 PM

wj4 wrote:
KenJi714 wrote:
"Client"..you say?

yes image. but no not in that way. This girl about to buy some of my gucci , lv stuff that i listed online

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 21 09 9:20 PM

nbirn2103 wrote:
Feel by the neck under the face of the president. It should be rougher there than anywhere else on the bill.

Don't be afraid to get the bill a little wet too w/ water. The bill will fall apart if it is fake. (Real money is fabric and can handle liquids)
This.

Or just go buy a pen. Itll be way worth it if that cash turns out fake.

Team Raw
Morning After Pill... FTW

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

JT AIR JT

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Aug 21 09 9:42 PM

I've heard that those pens aren't a fool proof way of spotting fake bills. Texture, watermark, strip, also the number on the 20s

Sooooooo Cali

Quote    Reply   

bamez

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Aug 21 09 9:43 PM

There's also that number letter combo. The number should display the number if letters in the alphabet (poorly explained) example

A1 B2 C3.... H7 etc... Look at current bills for references

TEAM MARVEL | GALACTUS
i EAT planets | PSN: Nintendawg

Quote    Reply   

crcballer55

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Aug 22 09 9:48 AM

nbirn2103 wrote:

That's assuming they're not using real money as counterfeits. I used to work at a bank and every counterfeit we caught was a smaller bill converted into a larger one. If you are really that concerned, tell them you won't take anything above a $20. Most people won't even try to fake the smaller bills.

TeamKo.netNostalgia
honoring the site that founded "The Study of Phat Kicks"

Quote    Reply   

Russ tha G

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Aug 22 09 11:20 AM

The best fake bills I've seen were featured on TV. The guy used real $1's and $5's, drained the ink off of them, then printed $100's on them. Kept the texture, watermark, and the embedded strip--and passed the pen test.

I live my life one dollar at a time.

NT 2001

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help