Remove this ad

ElijahDukes.niketalk

Registered Member

#42 [url]

Aug 5 09 4:41 PM

I said SMH at your dub zeros because not only if this thread referring to jerseys (not shoes) but why would you even display them? they have no relevance to the jerseys you posted even. and like blazers said, they are frowned upon by me and many others on this board

USE MY REPCODE "SNIPES" ON KARMALOOP.COM TO SAVE 20%

Quote    Reply   

Hanacheezy

Registered Member

#43 [url]

Aug 5 09 4:45 PM

to OP: your my size lol been looking for a penny for a while
all i have is pippen (favorite player of all time)

HIT ME UP FOR RESTORATIONS..a lot of experience and good prices aim-oogachakamon

Quote    Reply   

highlife32

#44 [url]

Aug 5 09 5:06 PM

ElijahDukes wrote:
I said SMH at your dub zeros because not only if this thread referring to jerseys (not shoes) but why would you even display them? they have no relevance to the jerseys you posted even. and like blazers said, they are frowned upon by me and many others on this board
damn my bad i didnt know niketalk had thread police. OMG HE POSTED A PIC OF A SHOE IN A JERSEY THREAD, NOT TO MENTION THEY ARE DUB-ZEROS!!!!!! BAN HIM!!!!!!!

...........come on now, its not that serious. and to be honest, i get more compliments in public about my dubs than when i wear my 9's or 10's

Quote    Reply   

Frank Mucus.niketalk

Registered Member

#45 [url]

Aug 5 09 7:34 PM

highlife32 wrote:
ElijahDukes wrote:
damn my bad i didnt know niketalk had thread police. OMG HE POSTED A PIC OF A SHOE IN A JERSEY THREAD, NOT TO MENTION THEY ARE DUB-ZEROS!!!!!! BAN HIM!!!!!!!

...........come on now, its not that serious. and to be honest, i get more compliments in public about my dubs than when i wear my 9's or 10's

Not being 10 years old FTW. I get more compliments from older women about my RL sneakers and boat shoes than my Js, AF1s, etc.

But if you like them, do you.

EDIT:

Here's my contribution

It's an old pic of some of my jerseys; this was taken about five years ago, and I don't know why the Nike check was circled on the swingman, it was uploaded like that from when I had uploaded it back then. I'll try and get new updated pics.

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
@Frank_Mucus

Last Edited By: Frank Mucus Aug 5 09 7:46 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Aug 6 09 1:32 PM

ROBPZEE612 wrote:
Lebron James
Kevin Garnett
Your Garnett andand Lebron jerseys are both fake...image

Last Edited By: Blazers21NTNP Aug 6 09 2:19 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

xblker47.niketalk

Registered Member

#52 [url]

Aug 6 09 2:09 PM

I need to get a lebron authenticimage

I have Deadstock cdp 14s for 130$, retro playoff 8s for 160$, white cement spizikes for 180$, omega xx2s for 100$, all size 12 and price includes shipping obo.

WTB: Lebron SVSM 1-4 (size 11-12, must be DS)

Quote    Reply   

ElijahDukes.niketalk

Registered Member

#54 [url]

Aug 6 09 2:43 PM

highlife32 wrote:
ElijahDukes wrote:

no worries, no one's perfect. let's just please not try to hijack threads by putting "heat" in irrelevant threads.
and if you're rockin' kicks to get compliments SMH

USE MY REPCODE "SNIPES" ON KARMALOOP.COM TO SAVE 20%

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help