Remove this ad

RiverXBear.niketalk

Registered Member

#26 [url]

Aug 4 09 2:48 AM

i still remember when you had the fake chad johnson and the roy williams.

But id like to see a Purple Penny suns procut or a black one.

RicoXstack$
Team i get bunz/Dana
  "you see shawty over there yeah i smashed"

Quote    Reply   

highlife32

#33 [url]

Aug 5 09 2:43 AM

ElijahDukes wrote:
Frank Mucus wrote:
SMH, those aren't authentics image

and SMH @ those dub zeros image

u tryin to say my dub-zeros aint real??? I can scan my receipt from champs and show u if u dont believe me. why the f*%# would i throw up some fakes, especially dub-zeros??? come on now............

Quote    Reply   

highlife32

#34 [url]

Aug 5 09 2:48 AM

and if u talkin about my jerseys, how are they not authentic?? lebron has worn all 3 at some point in his career. someone please let me know how they are not authentic

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Aug 5 09 2:52 AM

highlife32 wrote:
and if u talkin about my jerseys, how are they not authentic?? lebron has worn all 3 at some point in his career. someone please let me know how they are not authentic
they are swingmans, not authentic jerseys.theres a difference between the two....

Quote    Reply   

highlife32

#36 [url]

Aug 5 09 2:59 AM

well s%$@ i guess i didnt know the proper terminology.....i just seen a topic about nba jerseys and i decided to throw some pics of mine up. whats up wit my dub-zeros though??? is there a backlash or something on niketalk against dubs??

Quote    Reply   

highlife32

#37 [url]

Aug 5 09 3:31 AM

Blazers21NTNP wrote:
I'm going to assume his comment on the Dub's was not to imply they are fake, but he simply thinks they suck as a shoe. (As do most on here)

And your jerseys aren't Authentics, they're Swingmans. You've got the 3 levels of jerseys... Replica (Screen Printed), Swingman (A step above replicas, but still very far from an authentic) and Authentics (The same as the players wear on-court)

Also, LeBron never wore that Navy/Red Nike Rewind joint you have.

lol, just seen this after i made that last post........whats wrong wit dub-zeros??? they hella fresh in my community, i guess og sneakerheads hate all the new jack s%$@ u sure lbj never wore that blue/red jersey??? i coulda swore ive seen him wear that

Quote    Reply   

MenaceI2IS0ciety

Registered Member

#38 [url]

Aug 5 09 5:40 AM

well highlife32, seems like you are new to NT...
Dub-Zeros are frowned upon here in THIS community (as most of non number Js)

and no LeBron and the Cavs has NEVER worn that colorway of that jersey, they've worn the Gold/Wine and Royal/Gold/Wine(which is and need that one in my life)

anyways...

nice jerseys everyone
all i have are swingmans

MIAMI HEAT
 Team Fitness

Quote    Reply   

TdotMurda

#40 [url]

Aug 5 09 11:28 AM

The Magic jersey with the stars is one of my favorite jerseys. Also loving the Mutumbo jersey.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help