Remove this ad

IcyyyESR Two3

Registered Member

Lead

Aug 3 09 1:35 AM

Tags : :

...word to Fabo. image

I've been wanting to do this for a while.
I feel that sneakers, fitteds, and jerseys all relate to each other, so I collect and wear all three (although never a fitted and jersey together image, overmatching FTL).

I much prefer the old Champion, Starter, and Nike authentics as opposed to the stuff Adidas and Reebok has been putting out in recent years.
Not only was the quality better, but the way the jerseys themselves look was better (better designs/art).

I only buy authentic, stitched/sublimated Champion, Starter, and Nike jerseys. There are still many jerseys I am looking for, such as a Knicks Ewing, Suns Barkley, McGrady Raptors, etc.

If you want to see more jerseys/learn more, check out the JerseyCentral forum.

So here is my small collection, and feel free to post yours. image

image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image

TEAM DIPSET
The Movement Moves On...

Last Edited By: IcyyyESR Two3 Aug 3 09 1:43 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Aug 3 09 2:29 AM

I AM sorry but what is the deal with the hate on Adidas??? Reebok, yeah i get it, but Adidas have been putting out some great products. Better than Nike in my opinion.

Anyway, i'll post some of my jerseys later.

76ersRamsGiantsSharks  JFM      How could you be Moe Harkless? 

Quote    Reply   

collektorp.niketalk

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Aug 3 09 8:58 AM

Unfortunately, I don't have any vintage jerseys in my collection .. but did recently pickup Gold Rodman and Magic Soul Swingmans from NBA Store. They need to release the Hornets LJ jersey.

If anyone is interested, here is the link:

http://store.nba.com/search/index.jsp?sr=1&kw=soul&kwCatId=&f=Taxonomy%2FNBA%2F2836124&origkw=soul+swingman&view=all

Quote    Reply   

ElijahDukes.niketalk

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Aug 3 09 1:43 PM

not an authentic but back when nike swingmans were HELLA close to authentics...

USE MY REPCODE "SNIPES" ON KARMALOOP.COM TO SAVE 20%

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

xblker47.niketalk

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Aug 3 09 2:41 PM

all my jerseys are swingmanimageimage

I have Deadstock cdp 14s for 130$, retro playoff 8s for 160$, white cement spizikes for 180$, omega xx2s for 100$, all size 12 and price includes shipping obo.

WTB: Lebron SVSM 1-4 (size 11-12, must be DS)

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Aug 3 09 7:50 PM

used to have about 25-30 authentics then got rid of most for better fitting jerseys, hate wide shoulders and awkward fitting jerseys.

also got a white Rondo, white Kobe, and a white Ben Gordon pistons jersey

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Aug 3 09 8:26 PM

retail is like 180-90 but i paid less than that. a lot of my authentics i paid less than 75 but i got rid of all those that i got deals on, all the one i posted i got for 100 or more. its a lot of money but i cant justify buying a swingman. I mean nike had nice swingmans but those are all gone and done now.

also i dont wear my jerseys with jeans and what not, i wear them mostly to play ball in or wear in the summer with shortsimage

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help