Remove this ad

Frankie Valentino

Registered Member

#343 [url]

Aug 27 09 2:15 AM

I'm a white kid from california who drives an acura, but the care and devotion that goes into these cars is awesome and i wouldn't mind going behind the wheel of one.

T E A M Y A N K E E S

Quote    Reply   

SickWitIt

Registered Member

#344 [url]

Aug 27 09 3:29 AM

Frankie Valentino wrote:
I'm a white kid from california who drives an acura, but the care and devotion that goes into these cars is awesome and i wouldn't mind going behind the wheel of one.
Does being white have anything to do with this? image

Team Pacific Northwest JUMPMAN LOYALIST Washington Huskies
$140 NIKE VOUCHER FOR $125 // AT&T OR UNLOCKED PHONE NEEDED ASAP!!!

Quote    Reply   

SwanginOn4z.niketalk

Registered Member

#346 [url]

Aug 27 09 3:38 AM

SickWitIt wrote:
Frankie Valentino wrote:

idk but it gives the reader a visual and a concept that his taste in cars will most likely be 100% differnt. glad to see somebody appreciates a car culture thats all by itself and different.
slabs>all

Quote    Reply   

Russ tha G

Registered Member

#348 [url]

Aug 27 09 4:51 PM

I like Bentleys and I like "Swangs", but not together.

AIR JORDAN V RETRO WHITE/FIRE RED/BLACK SIZE 10---CHEAP

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190330937310#ht_500wt_982

Quote    Reply   

ThrowedInDaGame

Registered Member

#352 [url]

Aug 27 09 5:55 PM

SickWitIt wrote:
Frankie Valentino wrote:

Yes.

He's expressing how removed he is from the culture. Granted white dudes push slabs in Texas, but the majority of slab riders are not white. Furthermore he is from Cali.
2 dimensions:

1. Race
2. Geographic location

Nothing is wrong with his post. NT is waaaaay to sensitive on race.

AJMasta wrote:
^Is that last one Slim Thugs?
If you're referring to the drop:
The Mexican flag on the wind-shield or "Dat Damn Mexican" written in neon blue letters in the trunk would suggest otherwise.

Last Edited By: ThrowedInDaGame Aug 27 09 5:57 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#353 [url]

Aug 27 09 6:11 PM

JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:
i will say this

"swangers" > those cars with those colored DUBs or whoever else makes those ugly things.

slabz/swangaz are definately appreciated but the FL car game >>>

"I DO WAT I DO SO I STAY ALIVE.....I SELL WAT I SELL SO I SURVIVE"
VYBZJORDAN

Quote    Reply   

KASUAL111

#354 [url]

Aug 27 09 6:22 PM

Uggghhhh!!! I don't like slabs!!!

Cuz I don't have one....image....lol. So I'm guessing no one knows of a good body shop that may be able to help me out on cuttin the fender's on my tahoe? Plus....how much Ike be chargin for candy?

Quote    Reply   

Treb2k5

Registered Member

#356 [url]

Aug 28 09 12:01 AM

select127 wrote:

Fuchsia Car = Donk = '71-'76 Impala or Caprice.

Blue Red = G-Body = Regal, Cutlass, Monte Carlo.

Everything with big rims ISN'T a donk.

Sneaker boutique . . . Where?!"

Quote    Reply   

SwanginOn4z.niketalk

Registered Member

#357 [url]

Aug 28 09 2:40 AM

i cant lie them o's posted up there is clean but above slabs? no! but thats just me doe. but aye i feel you bro, cause not every car on swangs is a slab.boys puttin swangas on bugs, kia spectras, toyotas and hondas and stuff! what part of the game is that??

Quote    Reply   

khadafi252

Registered Member

#358 [url]

Aug 28 09 3:00 AM

I love it when these clowns come in talkin bout "What the hell is this" or "Man this ishh is ugly". That's just throwing logs in our fire. This Is Houston Texas man this is what its bout, this is our style!!! Haters just mad cause their city ain't got no slabz swangin on the vard

idk dude, it's still ugly as hell to me. not hate. it's just an opinion. it's a cultural thing and ain't nothin' wrong w/ that. but to say people are mad cuz their cities/locales don't do this is very, very laughable image. it's like dudes claim blocks they don't even own. that'll be the day that i cry cuz phoenix, arizona doesn't do this slab thingimageimage

Sneakerhead, Laker & Beavers fan, and Hip-Hop Elitist/Backpacker in Phoenix, Terrazona... Follow me: twitter.com/thelonious_jay

Quote    Reply   

AJMasta

Registered Member

#360 [url]

Aug 28 09 10:22 AM

khadafi252 wrote:
I love it when these clowns come in talkin bout "What the hell is this" or "Man this ishh is ugly". That's just throwing logs in our fire. This Is Houston Texas man this is what its bout, this is our style!!! Haters just mad cause their city ain't got no slabz swangin on the vard

idk dude, it's still ugly as hell to me. not hate. it's just an opinion. it's a cultural thing and ain't nothin' wrong w/ that. but to say people are mad cuz their cities/locales don't do this is very, very laughable image. it's like dudes claim blocks they don't even own. that'll be the day that i cry cuz phoenix, arizona doesn't do this slab thingimageimage

Yeah I said that last part on purpose just to get people more worked up lol. BTW there's a Charger on 30" Dubs topic that just got up, who wants to thread jack it?

Team Marvel - The Lizard

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help