Remove this ad

#81 [url]

Jul 26 09 9:34 PM

Mr Fizzy Womack wrote:
kix4kix wrote:
Anyone who says yes, isn't married.

onewearz wrote:
i've been married for 10 years , i'd tell homie how she likes it and what time should i pick her up.

i've smashed my wife probably a thousand times, sharing once for a milli aint gonna bother me one bit ........

?

image Ruthless, what was the point of taking vows if you're gonna forsake em for money

GEORGIA SOLE
<I like them Jawja Peaches but U look more like a lemon #BURR>
706/404/678/770

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#83 [url]

Jul 26 09 9:37 PM

fivefivenine wrote:
SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:
a million isnt enough, you can blow through that then be sitting back at your desk the next morning

or be sitting in a new car or home?

you STILL have to go back to work and know someone was digging out your wifeimage

Quote    Reply   

Skip2MyLou23

Registered Member

#84 [url]

Jul 26 09 9:44 PM

CashmereThought96 wrote:
GTEK wrote:
If she is down for it. I would let her do it and then take the money.

Cause she had no love for me in the first place if she would be willing to do it.

This man has a point
Excellent point. In that case, I'll say yes.

FS/T: VNDS Lebron 9 Big Bang/Galaxy sz. 10.5
FS/T: VNDS Lebron 9 Swingman sz. 11.5
FS/T: DS Jordan XII Retro Playoff sz. 10, 11.5, and 13,
FS/T: DS Jordan XI Low Bulls sz. 10 and 11.5

Quote    Reply   

TrueshotAura.niketalk

Registered Member

#85 [url]

Jul 26 09 9:46 PM

SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:
fivefivenine wrote:
SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:
a million isnt enough, you can blow through that then be sitting back at your desk the next morning

you STILL have to go back to work and know someone was digging out your wifeimage

yes but the fact knowing I could help out my mother and father far who are struggling right now far exceeds that. I'm sure for most NTers though money isn't an issue and they will probably make x10 that this year.

Quote    Reply   

YoungTriz

Registered Member

#86 [url]

Jul 26 09 9:48 PM

what would yall say if you had to watch...

Team Pacific Northwest
Animal Thug1539 wrote:
I'm rooting for the heat for the rest of game. %!@+ it.
go bron go!

Quote    Reply   

OneLifeLoveKing

Registered Member

#87 [url]

Jul 26 09 9:49 PM

gotta be in the moment to know

im thinking i'd do it, depending on a few things

-is he clean(clinic check required)
-money's in cash
-negotiate to 2 mil(im sure thats nothing to him if he throwing a full mil anyways)
-she will not swallow or let him go raw
-if she was okay
-whether or not i needed the flow or not

---
. .

Quote    Reply   

P MAC ONE

Registered Member

#88 [url]

Jul 26 09 9:50 PM

ILL LEGAL OPERATION wrote:
Just like Pacino did Charlize Theron in "The Devil's Advocate" - "On a scale of one to ten with 10 being the most vile sexual behavior known to man...I'd say about an 11."

Y'all play this cool @*$% if you want, but if I'm payin a mill to smash - your wife is about to be doing things you didn't even know were sexually possible...until I'm satisfied.

And then she'd have to do the same to my friends waiting in the next room.

If you took her back, you'd be a fool. And after you stupidly tear thru the million dollars with little to nothing to show for it, you'd feel like an idiot....and I'd up the tape to youpron or some @*$% just to remind you that I ravished the mother of your children and the one you walked down the altar with.

The fact that some of you are actually entertaining this thought is total foolishness.
I'm tryna figure out why all that was necessary.

THINK BLUE
getyo.blogspot.com

Quote    Reply   

awwsome.niketalk

Registered Member

#89 [url]

Jul 26 09 9:51 PM

SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:
fivefivenine wrote:
SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:

Not if you aint an idiot and flip that mill into more millionsimage

Quote    Reply   

Fear The Ibis

#90 [url]

Jul 26 09 10:01 PM

onewearz wrote:
i've been married for 10 years , i'd tell homie how she likes it and what time should i pick her up.

i've smashed my wife probably a thousand times, sharing once for a milli aint gonna bother me one bit ........

Sig Material

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

KanyeWestJayZ4life

Registered Member

#91 [url]

Jul 26 09 10:01 PM

Hopefully its ludacris, ill be like damn "Luda %$*++%% my girl." haha

Naw i couldnt do it, we would start drifting apart like that couple in Requiem For A Dream

If Heaven was a mile away And you could ride by the gates
Would you try to run inside when it opens would you try to die today?
Would you pray louder finally believing His power? - Nas

Quote    Reply   

fivefivenine

Registered Member

#92 [url]

Jul 26 09 10:06 PM

awwsome wrote:
SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:
fivefivenine wrote:
SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:

Not if you aint an idiot and flip that mill into more millionsimage

word, like a million cash ain't enough to start up a business or buy some property to rent out.

Quote    Reply   

ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Registered Member

#93 [url]

Jul 26 09 10:12 PM

P MAC ONE wrote:
ILL LEGAL OPERATION wrote:
Just like Pacino did Charlize Theron in "The Devil's Advocate" - "On a scale of one to ten with 10 being the most vile sexual behavior known to man...I'd say about an 11."

Y'all play this cool @*$% if you want, but if I'm payin a mill to smash - your wife is about to be doing things you didn't even know were sexually possible...until I'm satisfied.

And then she'd have to do the same to my friends waiting in the next room.

If you took her back, you'd be a fool. And after you stupidly tear thru the million dollars with little to nothing to show for it, you'd feel like an idiot....and I'd up the tape to youpron or some @*$% just to remind you that I ravished the mother of your children and the one you walked down the altar with.

The fact that some of you are actually entertaining this thought is total foolishness.
I'm tryna figure out why all that was necessary.

It wasn't. Just playin devil's advocate...

There's no way in hell another man is touching my wife. I don't have a mill so don't get me to frontin', but it's not as much as y'all think it is.

Brothersport.

Quote    Reply   

YoungKD3

Registered Member

#94 [url]

Jul 26 09 11:29 PM

yeah of course.... i know my wife would agree to it. im still young im just saying, that would be dumb to not do.

what kinda desperate idiot would do that anyway.. its like they bust, and be like wowwwww i spent a million dollars just for that... wow... wth.

but yeah i would force her to do it. idc. 1 million dollars richer............ we moving out and gonna start up a business and turn that million to 10 million... than 20 than 30 and so on.. muwahahahahaha...

must buy some OG COLUMBIAS AND INFRAREDS and some nyc pigeons first.. car? nahhh im good with my m3.

Quote    Reply   

#95 [url]

Jul 26 09 11:38 PM

GTEK wrote:
I say yeah. After that split it and then we go our seperate ways.
so basically you'd try to pull the old bait and switch by using some jumpoff huh? imageimageimage

MaxElite wrote:
Turning my wife into a prostitute?

Uh, no.

seriously, why stop there, what about 5 nights for 5 million, 10 nights for 10 million, or maybe even 100 nights for 100 million, it just stops after one huh fellas?

i'd never do it unless i was on the way out, im getting paid

Not evolutionary, but revolutionary

Quote    Reply   

YoungKD3

Registered Member

#96 [url]

Jul 26 09 11:43 PM

shitttt^^^^^^ i know damn well if i can make 20 million for her sleeping with someone for 20 nights.... hmmm thats tough though.... cuz than she can fall in love with one of them or some #%!#, she might think its ok to cheat and all.. u guys see where im coming from now.... idk thats tough.... but #%!#... 100 million...

wait hold on time out *+#

#%!# go ahead....... im getting the money wow *+# am i talking about who cares... sleep with the dude for 100 days in a row and i make 100 million... #%!# *+#.. i'll be set for life.

Quote    Reply   

man listen

Registered Member

#98 [url]

Jul 27 09 12:53 AM

SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:
fivefivenine wrote:
SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:

Kinda like when you walked down the aisle in the first place, right?

CashmereThought96 wrote:
GTEK wrote:
If she is down for it. I would let her do it and then take the money.

Cause she had no love for me in the first place if she would be willing to do it.

This man has a point
Soundin' a lil back words to me. If your woman is willing to ho it out for a milly that benefits both of you....how is that not love? Now if she snuck in front of your back and did it for her own selfish nut, you should be off ended.

MAN_LISTEN: subject of the game

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help