Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 7 09 11:33 AM

Tags : :

I used to have a friend of a friend (an old woman) that worked at the nike employee store in greenland, nh and I used to go in once every couple weeks and always got some amazing stuff (flightposite tbs, shox samples, so many jordans) and then I went away to college and when I came home for my first break I called the store and asked for the lady and they said that she didn't work there anymore (but in a tone like maybe she had died).
in any case, it's been a couple yrs since i've been to the store and I have a feeling it would be really easy to just walk in and act like i'm supposed to be there (all you do is sign a book when you go in the front door). the only problem is that when you're checking out if you don't actually know someone they'd know it and probably throw your/ my @*% out.
I just thought i'd throw the info out there for anyone that lives in the boston area north that didn't already know about the store, in case they want to try to sneak in. actually, if you can make it past the door you could likely find the youngest person working inside, give them $50 and you'd have no problem (or wait in the parking lot for someone to walk in any try to tag along)....i'm going to try it one of these days.

FS (all new and DS): Jordan Hallowed Ground Samples $75, Eggplant Foamposites sz 13 $325, Space Jams sz 12 $375, TL4 Lasers $40, zoom flight 96s $45, black zoom flight fives $40, Tailwind 92s purple/orange $50; 15 pairs of Jordan 1 retro low CA denim (womens sz 11 and 12) $300; jordan 1/22 packs sz 11 and 12 $185; Flightposite 3 BG sz 12 $200; Air Force 25s $50

Wanted: sz 11.5-12, Foamposite Pearl HOHs, 1/2 Cents, foamposite one royal, foamposite pro white, platinumposites, flightposite tbs, ultraposites - ONLY DS

email if you're interested or have something to sell/trade: JeremiahPasternak@hotmail.com

Last Edited By: jer23 Jun 9 09 9:45 AM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

dopestop.niketalk

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Jun 7 09 11:35 AM

any and every jordan
even retro's??
I NEED TO WORK FOR NIKE

LLLOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Quote    Reply   

jer23

Registered Member

#2 [url]

Jun 7 09 11:41 AM

everything that came out, they had...i remember stacks of olympic jordans....i bought at least one pair of everything and have since sold everything but my XI retro low (white/zen, white/red, white/carolina)
whevever something really popular would release they'd usually be me and one other guy waiting to get in and we'd be a couple pairs each.

FS (all new and DS): Jordan Hallowed Ground Samples $75, Eggplant Foamposites sz 13 $325, Space Jams sz 12 $375, TL4 Lasers $40, zoom flight 96s $45, black zoom flight fives $40, Tailwind 92s purple/orange $50; 15 pairs of Jordan 1 retro low CA denim (womens sz 11 and 12) $300; jordan 1/22 packs sz 11 and 12 $185; Flightposite 3 BG sz 12 $200; Air Force 25s $50

Wanted: sz 11.5-12, Foamposite Pearl HOHs, 1/2 Cents, foamposite one royal, foamposite pro white, platinumposites, flightposite tbs, ultraposites - ONLY DS

email if you're interested or have something to sell/trade: JeremiahPasternak@hotmail.com

Quote    Reply   

DsLee559

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Jun 7 09 1:48 PM

I've never been to the Greenland ES, but I love that store. They're the only ES that ships out to employees. They don't have as much stuff as beaverton and Memphis, but they have a pretty decent variety of stuff.

P R A Y

Quote    Reply   

TeamCali

#5 [url]

Jun 7 09 2:15 PM

I highly doubt that you can do that now. I recently went to the ES in Beaverton and they are strict. When you walk in you have to check in with a employee and tell them a employee number. If you dont have one, then sorry.

Also i once again highly doubt that you can find every Jordan shoe at the ES. When i went the only thing they had were the fusions and 2009's. But this was at the Beaverton ES , Greenland might be totally different.

Quote    Reply   

DsLee559

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Jun 7 09 2:22 PM

Beaverton releases all jays on release dates and non working employees get first dibs. Beaverton had the packs and some of the 23s, but as mentioned not every single one.

U can't really go to Beaverton the day(s) after the release for retros because they probably won't even be there the afternoon of that day.

P R A Y

Quote    Reply   

jwhitkin.niketalk

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Jan 9 10 12:51 PM

I'm going to hit up the nike employee store in greenland, nh this afternoon.....place is the best...a true gold mine with cheap prices and no sales tax....if anyone is interested in going in the future let me know....

Quote    Reply   

jwhitkin.niketalk

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Jan 11 10 2:00 PM

Jordan XIs (black/red flu game); (white/red)
Jordan 16.5 (black/black); (white/black patent leather)
Kobe IV (black/red), (white/green)
Lebron VII (white/black red)
several hypermax sneakers
hyperdunk lows
Melo 6s (white/rd)
several jordan I alphas
UNC/UCONN authentic baskebtall shorts
Kobe nike collections/jordan collections
Jordan new spikze
Nike penny 1/2 cent black/grey
nike griffey
jordan true flight (black red)