Remove this ad

pay jape.niketalk

Registered Member

Lead

Jun 1 09 6:32 AM

Tags : :

it seems legit but havent seen any real feedback...?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

denverairforce

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Jun 4 09 12:21 PM

It's usually a good sign when the FAQ on the site addresses authenticity:

Q. Are your products you sell on the website authentic?
A. Yes - EVERY item sold by Sneaker4U is 100% Authentic Original Manufactures supply. We do not sell or promote the selling of "fakes" or "variants."

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 11 09 7:55 PM

i peeped the prices and, they seem legit but like they said, you never know.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Mar 31 11 10:57 PM

Sneakers4u.com IS legit!

..and how do I know?  Because I am a proud member of the Sneakers4u family! Please feel free to visit our site Sneakers4u.com, visit our Facebook page and "like it" for an exclusive discount or give us a call with any questions or concerns you may have. And YES... ALL of our items are authentic!   smiley: smile

Quote    Reply   

Zyzz.niketalk

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Apr 1 11 1:19 AM

denverairforce wrote:
It's usually a good sign when the FAQ on the site addresses authenticity:

Q. Are your products you sell on the website authentic?
A. Yes - EVERY item sold by Sneaker4U is 100% Authentic Original Manufactures supply. We do not sell or promote the selling of "fakes" or "variants."
what does that matter? youve never seen fake sites saying they got authentic items?smiley: grin

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Apr 1 11 9:52 AM

what does that matter? youve never seen fake sites saying they got authentic items?

I am sorry you are so skeptical Zyzz. I do agree you have to be careful on the net but think about it, have you ever done a search and found anyone who claims we are not legit?  Have you done a search to find our satisfied customers?  The internet puts a world of info right at your fingertips. All I can say is give us a try and you will join scores of returning customers who have discovered we only sell authentic products for great prices. smiley: wink

Quote    Reply   

PTone.niketalk

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Apr 1 11 11:53 AM

LuannSneakers4U wrote:
Sure!  Here ya go: use  NT10P4111 to receive 10% off (no exclusions) plus free ground shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 US states. This code is only good for the month of April 2011

I've been looking for the Slate 95's for a LOOOOONG time... good lookin on the code...

Quote    Reply   

hotrod

#13 [url]

Oct 24 12 8:31 PM

Sneakers4u

WHATEVER YOU DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY, FAKE, RIPOFF, THE LOW PRICES WILL COME BACK AND BITE YOU IN THE BUTT. THEY TAKE YOU THUR HELL AND HIGH WATER FOR A RETURN IF YOUR ORDER IS INCORRECT, THEY WILL TELL YOU A TIME FRAME, AND USE HALF OF IT TO RESPOND WITH THEIR RA FORM INFORMATION, THEN THEY HIT YOU WITH THIS %25 RESTOCKING FEE, NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help