Remove this ad

kykoman.niketalk

Lead

May 26 09 8:59 PM

Tags : :

do you still remeber this shoes? I remeber my father used to have those Grosby red & white colorway with a red strap. for me this was the best locally produced shoe for bball same with Kaypee Futura shoe used by Capt.Alvin durable & comfortable.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

10Sakuragi.niketalk

Registered Member

#9 [url]

May 27 09 12:04 AM

I had Kaypees when I was in 1st grade, and I thought it was the BOMB! lol

Rondo, Jesus Shuttlesworth, The Truth, KG, SHEED! Perk, House, SCAL!, The other Allen, Pruitt, Walker, Giddens, Hudson
PAC Knows Airs!

Quote    Reply   

EugeneCruise

Registered Member

#14 [url]

May 28 09 2:29 AM

Those Kaypee's are hot even though its a clear copy cat of Converse CONS... And the poster wherein players wore Barong Talagog / Black pants and this Kaypee.... Talk about formal with Kicks just like J's in proms

Quote    Reply   

EugeneCruise

Registered Member

#17 [url]

May 28 09 2:57 AM

Adidas back then was produced locally by Rubberworld along Quirino Hi-Way... these are the same factory that made the Kaypee and Grosby shoes.... we were buying adi superstar there coz of the 50 pesos difference from store price to factory price....

I remember envying a friend whose superstar is made in France and the sole was softer than the local and it's yellowing which is a sign that its not locally made...

Quote    Reply   

Swooshie5.niketalk

Registered Member

#20 [url]

May 29 09 4:10 AM

^^^How 'bout Dinolight?? Yung may strobe lights sa midsole w/c lights up every time you take a step!

La gear man. If im not mistaken these were the first ones to have those "lights" in the shoe. 2 variationswere available back then.

1 where light is at the heel portion and can be pulled up wih a special la gear thingy. Other one would be the pair of LED's at the side of the shoe... Hahaha!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help