Remove this ad

#623 [url]

Nov 16 11 12:29 AM

RECOGNIZE GAME wrote:
Sneaky wrote:
E z G z E wrote:

OMG....My heart just stopped for a good two seconds after I saw that head spin. I can't go beyond that smiley: laugh

wow

smiley: indifferentsmiley: mad
holy !** that scared the +#$* out of me i never got scared that much in my life ima see this in the day

Quote    Reply   

#625 [url]

Nov 16 11 12:43 AM

i got through all the comic, i aint going to lie though that +%*% gave me goosebumps. I have to scroll down with my keyboard and let me tell you when the sound came on and the head started twisting.......felt that +%*% go up my spine.

Quote    Reply   

prokid404.niketalk

Registered Member

#627 [url]

Nov 16 11 12:51 AM

DMoney82 wrote:
RECOGNIZE GAME wrote:
Sneaky wrote:

wow

That comic strip made me holla. I ain't even go past that . The joint made that twisting sound and I was like Ohhhh ^&*&(^&

I literally slammed my computer shut and stood up like I had somewhere to go...

LAKERS ::: TROJANS ::: CHARGERS
SOCAL (Hardly Home but Always Reppin)
PSN: Prokid404
Twitter.com/DoubleUill

Quote    Reply   

FOG.niketalk

Registered Member

#628 [url]

Nov 16 11 1:44 AM

chokeonsmoke wrote:
FourReal wrote:
FOG wrote:

what movie is this

Gif is from the movie Xtro.

By the way, not to call you out FourReal, but looks like dude was legitimately shook smiley: laugh

http://oi42.tinypic.com/anu5d.jpg

All fun and games, fam smiley: tongue

THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

Quote    Reply   

#630 [url]

Nov 16 11 3:27 AM

MonopolyMan630 wrote:
rcdp wrote:
Phil Le0tard0 wrote:
A young man and his new bride were honeymooning in Paris when his wife went into a restroom and didn't return.

With time the man began to fear the worst and went to the police, the police thought it was most likely the girl simply had second thoughts about the marriage, but they checked it out anyway and found no evidence of foul play

As weeks turned into months the man finally gave up on finding his beautiful wife but his life fell into a shambles he was so filled with grief.

Unable to hold a job or go on with his life, he took to wandering the world looking for anything that might ease his pain.

Years later in Borneo he came upon a freak show in an old shabby building, he went in on a whim. In the last filthy cage he saw a twisted, scarred and mutilated woman rocking back and forth and groaning strange animal-like noises. He screamed as he recognized the birthmark on his wife's face.
OMG THATS SO CREEPY.

So his wife ran away and became a freak? What's so scary about it?

smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

chokeonsmoke

Registered Member

#631 [url]

Nov 16 11 3:47 AM

FOG wrote:
chokeonsmoke wrote:
FourReal wrote:

what movie is this

Gif is from the movie Xtro.

By the way, not t o call you out FourReal, but looks like dude was legitimately shook smiley: laugh

http://oi42.tinypic.com/anu5d.jpg

All fun and games, fam smiley: tongue

That thing looks crazy

Quote    Reply   

#634 [url]

Dec 4 11 3:31 AM

brazalien
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGtpUzs_Qfg

cumberland spaceman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solway_Firth_Spaceman

On May 23, 1999, Owen Hart, brother of WWE Hall-of-Famer Bret Hart, died at a WWE pay-per-view (then known as the WWF) event when he fell from the rafters attempting a wrestling gimmick. He was supposed to be lowered into the arena on a cable when the release mechanism had somehow been triggered, having him fall nearly 80 feet on the ring ropes and then into the ring. While he did not die immediately from the fall, he was pronounced dead upon arrival at the hospital.

In the years since his death, there have been multiple reports of sightings of (the ghost of) Owen Hart. Employees have claimed to have seen him in the rafters wearing the costume he was wearing for his gimmick as well as the cable before he began the descent. There have also been reports of flickering lights and other power sources that seem to go on and off in some areas of the arena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUW8TKioiQ8

"I'm a bubble-head, I never listen to nothing my mother said/ Ay yo I hold n****s ransom for money Like johhny handsome/ Been sonning n****s for so long, I think I got a grandson" - Big Pun

Quote    Reply   

FOG.niketalk

Registered Member

#636 [url]

Dec 26 11 4:40 AM

You know that ringing sound that you will perceive when you are in a very quiet area? Some people say this is an auditory-illusion brought about the ear’s inability to detect frequencies below the threshold of the human senses. This is completely wrong. That ringing covers up something else altogether. If you are quick, patient, and maybe a little lucky, you will be able to hear past the ringing. What you will hear are voices whispering to each other. They will silence themselves quickly but with practice, you will become more adept at catching and interpreting what they are saying. You will hear things of the past, the present, and the future. However, you must be careful. Because there is no such thing as a voice without a body.

And when you start noticing them, they will start noticing you.

THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

Quote    Reply   

Freakazoid.niketalk

Registered Member

#637 [url]

Dec 28 11 9:16 PM

FOG wrote:
You know that ringing sound that you will perceive when you are in a very quiet area? Some people say this is an auditory-illusion brought about the ear’s inability to detect frequencies below the threshold of the human senses. This is completely wrong. That ringing covers up something else altogether. If you are quick, patient, and maybe a little lucky, you will be able to hear past the ringing. What you will hear are voices whispering to each other. They will silence themselves quickly but with practice, you will become more adept at catching and interpreting what they are saying. You will hear things of the past, the present, and the future. However, you must be careful. Because there is no such thing as a voice without a body.

And when you start noticing them, they will start noticing you.

Quote    Reply   

RetroSan.niketalk

Registered Member

#639 [url]

Feb 3 12 9:58 PM

CaponeCartels wrote:

Q: Who else watched Caledon' Local 21?

A: I know other people watched it for sure, including those kids who wound up at Mr. Bear’s house. After some google searches, I found a few people on the Neoseeker forums who were discussing shows from Caledon Local 21. They talked about the kids shows I watched, but also two other shows I had never seen before. A user named iamreallife seemed to know all the shows that were broadcasted on channel 21, here are the two I’ve never heard of:

The Fallen Angel and Life- iamreallife described it as a fairly boring show about a guy rambling on and on in front of the camera about how we must please Satan and appease him before it is too late.

Paint With The Soul- iamreallife and another user called sigy92 were discussing this show. They described it as “Blair Witch like” as it consisted of the cameraman wondering around a forest at night, doing nothing particularly interesting.

I’ll go looking for the conversation and see if I can get the link.

Q: Where is Mr. Bear, or the guy who wore the costume?

A: If I did know, I would have said earlier. I have no idea where this guy is, if he’s dead or alive (Hopefully dead). When I see my dad’s friend next time I will ask him about this, maybe I can get a more definite answer.

Q: What did Mr. Bear do to the children?

A: This is by far the most common question I’ve been asked. I found this out in October as well, via my dad’s friend who is a retired Caledon regional officer. Apparently the man playing Mr. Bear took the kids out of the house and into the forest nearby. What he did there, police are not exactly sure how it happened, but 16 charred bodies of children between the ages of 4-13 were found in a 15x15 foot ditch deep within the forest. My dad’s friend did not want to go into exact details, but I’m seeing him next Thursday anyway, so maybe I can extort more information from him then.

That’s all I have for now. Thanks for keeping an interest in my blog, I will try to gather as much information as I can for my next post. I’ve actually been getting pretty interested in this my self. It should be my right to know what the hell happened.

[Update]-2/1/12

I’m sorry I haven’t posted anything for a while, I kind of lost interest in this blog since I hit a stand still while looking for more information about the identity of the owner of Caledon Local 21.

However a few weeks ago, I struck gold. I found some answers surprisingly from the father of a kid I used to babysit. He lives just across from my street, and I used to look after his kids when they were younger, he currently doesn’t have a job either. He used to live near the woods outside of Caledon, and witnessed the owner’s activities in the woods. His name is Anthony Pollo. When he lived in the small bungalow outside the woods, he would often venture in to smoke a joint of marijuana or two before returning to his work as a wood craftsman. Pollo described that sometimes he would hear voices of children coming from deeper within the woods, as well as a glowing light off in the distance. Pollo told me these events started in late 1997 (Note: This is around the time Caledon Local 21 began airing.) He apparently became annoyed by this happening every once in a while and actually went to investigate. Pollo then described what the whole scene looked like when he got there. There was a group of kids (He said about 13-17) and ages 5-12 gathered around a large fire pit with a burning fire. With them was a single adult. Pollo talked to man (Noting his unusual un-kept appearance of a crack addict, as well as his constant twitching.) and asked what he was doing out in the forest with children. The man said they were on a camping trip, something they did frequently. Pollo, not suspecting anything (Caledon has one of the lowest crime rates inCanada) simply left it at that and told them to be quieter. Pollo then paused for a while before telling me that they never became quieter, in fact sometime he head loud chanting from the children inan unknown language. He didn’t bother meeting with the man again, as he was moving anyway.

I told Pollo that the man was probably the owner of Caledon Local 21, but he doubted it, as he heard that the man was moving to Pickering by several other residents near that area.

Here is what I know now:

-The Man would take kids into the woods regularly for “camping”

-The fire pit Pollo described may be the hole the bodies of the children were found in

-The children Pollo saw are probably the ones found dead

-The man moved to a city called Pickering (A smaller city east of Toronto)

I will discuss this with my dad’s friend (The ex-cop) and see if this matches anything the police knew about the man. I also want to see if he has any other knowledge of what was aired on Caledon Local 21.

Luffy&Zoro&Nami&Usopp&Sanji&Chopper&Robin&Franky&Brook

Quote    Reply   

703FlipFiend

Registered Member

#640 [url]

Feb 3 12 10:33 PM

ATLien Seeko wrote:
Comic got me... Comic got me..... goin...
After 2 1/2 months I finally had the strength to look at it just now.

Got me, damn.

TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch "I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby." -Dwight

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help