Remove this ad

s dubl

#1 [url]

Apr 4 09 4:01 PM

Wow....I didnt think Id like the Silver 1/2s. They actually look good. Black/Green are .

Those Black AM1s are pretty hot too.

Thanks for the pics.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Apr 4 09 4:07 PM

Looks lovely, appreciate the pics bro..... But, next to those all black Grifs.... are those them eggplant Foamadomes?? Looks to be... hope the drop. HAve a passion for purple... Damn, effects of being a Ravens fan

Quote    Reply   

sekim2detcidda

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Apr 4 09 4:10 PM

Dellibedaboss wrote:
Looks lovely, appreciate the pics bro..... But, next to those all black Grifs.... are those them eggplant Foamadomes?? Looks to be... hope the drop. HAve a passion for purple... Damn, effects of being a Ravens fan image

Yes they were. I meant to take more pics of them, but I was bust with the event. My dad in law has some pics too. Hopefully I can find better pics on his cam. Will update later.

Team:Tennessee
Twitter / Tumblr

Quote    Reply   

memphisboi55

#9 [url]

Apr 4 09 4:25 PM

Garnetts all i see i want

Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Quote    Reply   

icopjordans82

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Apr 4 09 4:46 PM

thanks for the pics....those silver 1/2 cents are tuff and imma def pick up those garnetts

quick question

when u said some i wasnt allowed to photograph....what kicks were they?

http://niketalk.com/topic/320322/A-WHOLE-BUNCH-OF-JORDAN-S-FOR-SALE-MORE-LOOK-INSIDE

Quote    Reply   

RICO7JT

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Apr 4 09 5:32 PM

NICE SO THEY ARE GOING TO DROP THEM GARNETT III'S ..... CANT WAIT .

TEAMLATENIGHT      TEAAM FAM          TEAM BAY AREA
The Freaks Come Out At Night       They Did It Best In 87'     LIVESTRONG      EAST to SOUTH BAY 
-WANTED SIZE 12 XII 03 BLACK/RED-

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Apr 4 09 5:34 PM

those af1's are nice

Looking to trade DS size 12 olympics 6's. for a ds pair in a size 13-14!!!!!!! sz12-14 air force one and air jordans for sale!!!!!!! check the buy/sell forum and pm me!!

XBL gamertag: FaNkfAnKtPhi06

Quote    Reply   

eeBS7eez.niketalk

Registered Member

#19 [url]

Apr 4 09 6:18 PM

the two dunks based on the aj1, wow. hopefully they drop. those royal's are extremely clean, although now that i look at the perf i think it's a terminator. but the red/wht that match the 94 retro's are clean as. why don't they have nike air on the tongue for that one... my only dislike. anyway, those two are hopefully copped if released.

|Team MFDOOM|
Looking for AD21's sz. 9-10

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help