Remove this ad

jer23

Registered Member

Lead

Mar 17 09 3:44 PM

Tags : :

With all of the great retro releases over the past months and with all of those coming up (PEARL FOAMS) I've been looking for a full list of Tier 0 and Hyperstrike stores (as well as all other urban account stores) but i've yet to find one. This makes it pretty hard to find a store with what you're looking for. so, does a list exist. if not, what stores in southern FL have accounts for exclusives? thanks in advance. J.

FS (all new and DS): Jordan Hallowed Ground Samples $75, Eggplant Foamposites sz 13 $325, Space Jams sz 12 $375, TL4 Lasers $40, zoom flight 96s $45, black zoom flight fives $40, Tailwind 92s purple/orange $50; 15 pairs of Jordan 1 retro low CA denim (womens sz 11 and 12) $300; jordan 1/22 packs sz 11 and 12 $185; Flightposite 3 BG sz 12 $200; Air Force 25s $50

Wanted: sz 11.5-12, Foamposite Pearl HOHs, 1/2 Cents, foamposite one royal, foamposite pro white, platinumposites, flightposite tbs, ultraposites - ONLY DS

email if you're interested or have something to sell/trade: JeremiahPasternak@hotmail.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

ankles2008

Registered Member

#1 [url]

Mar 17 09 6:13 PM

NONE.

there's only like a few in the nation

Undftd
Nort/Recon
Huf
Alife
DQM???

and of coarse there are a few others. but hyperstrikes are just that, pretty much gone immediately

you know me....

i'm just chillin' in the cut like Neosporin trying to heal.

FT: AIR JORDAN CDP 11/12 size 8 trade for size 9.

HOLLER!

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Mar 18 09 7:44 PM

Hyperstrikes are not usually sold through stores. Its done as more of a friends and family type thing.

Tier 0 Stores in the US.

ALIFE, New York City
Bodega, Boston
Darkside, San Francisco
Dave's Quality Meats, NYC
Goods, Seattle
Huf, San Francisco
Shoe Gallery, Miami
UNDFTD, Los Angeles

www.TheDarksideInitiative.com

Quote    Reply   

joeman1515.niketalk

Registered Member

#6 [url]

Mar 18 09 8:10 PM

the thing is just because a store is tier zero or quickstrike doesnt mean they automatically get the release, if im correct the store decides which shoes they want and which shoes appeal to their clientele? Cause goods usually does not get or at least make public basketball shoe releases, but they did get the a life forces

F/S DS Sz 12 Nike SB Dunk Jedi

i dont love b****'s i love sneakers, british knights and filas, jam master jay adidas.

Quote    Reply   

archnoobie.niketalk

Registered Member

#7 [url]

Mar 18 09 9:36 PM

Triple Trey Deuce wrote:
ALIFE, New York City
Bodega, Boston
Darkside, San Francisco
Dave's Quality Meats, NYC
Goods, Seattle
Huf, San Francisco
Shoe Gallery, Miami
UNDFTD, Los Angeles
Living in Missouri FTL

Quote    Reply   

joeman1515.niketalk

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Mar 18 09 10:49 PM

and actually im not sure if goods is a tier zero store...i cant be sure, they really dont get very exclusive kicks

i dont love b****'s i love sneakers, british knights and filas, jam master jay adidas.

Quote    Reply   

Stinky0920.niketalk

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Mar 19 09 12:00 AM

dont forget High Point Shoes in Scottsdale/Phoenix....they get it all...during February they got the tier zero all star air forces and the clark kents...plus the pewters and max orange and infared fusion six's

.Smoove.
TeAm HoLLisTeR , NoRth CaRoLiNa

Twitter

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

joeman1515.niketalk

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Mar 19 09 12:23 AM

^^ haha at dude saying max orange and pewter ones were tier 0 exclusives haha

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Mar 19 09 12:43 AM

Stinky0920 wrote:
dont forget High Point Shoes in Scottsdale/Phoenix....they get it all...during February they got the tier zero all star air forces and the clark kents...plus the pewters and max orange and infared fusion six's

Quote    Reply   

KidFlint13.niketalk

Registered Member

#13 [url]

Mar 19 09 12:52 AM

Stinky0920 wrote:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote    Reply   

joeman1515.niketalk

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Mar 19 09 1:03 AM

^^couldnt have said it better myself, i found myself laughing the original post, and laughed even harder at the perfect bernie mac slap.

Quote    Reply   

archnoobie.niketalk

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Mar 19 09 7:09 AM

Stinky0920 wrote:

Quote    Reply   

cmoneymontana

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Mar 19 09 8:11 AM

www.majordc.com and they ship. They have a tier o and urban account, but not hyperstrike.

www.cmonwealth.com gets some tier o releases every now and then.

TEAM-AF-ONE
DMV-614
   Team Buffalo Bills fan #3 of 3

Quote    Reply   

KRISPACINLA

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Mar 19 09 10:59 AM

archnoobie wrote:
Stinky0920 wrote:

imageimageimageimage

For Sale: SUPREME DUNK SB sz 8-11

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help