Remove this ad

DwyaneWadeOG

Registered Member

#21 [url]

Mar 14 09 6:24 PM

smartest thing to do.
cop an O of dro for around 300.
you'll see 560 back selling straight grams.
and be smart about it so if you ever get arrested it's just possession and not intent to sell so you get what, 6 months of papers? that's a joke.

560 a zip?

haha maybe if you sell to 8th gradersimage

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Kicktionair.niketalk

Registered Member

#26 [url]

Mar 14 09 6:45 PM

digital022 wrote:
forget selling weed, growing it is where its at.
Plan A for me

I just need a spot. Thinking about growing a small Indica plant (short and bushy) Purples have that mass appeal and they don't grow as big, Even though the smoke is KILLER.... if grown right

Run that off an apartment closet or something. Then sell to the dispensaries image No arrests no nothing, everything is confidential. Goes under a donation.

rinse and repeat. imageimageimage

Quote    Reply   

Vancity74

Registered Member

#27 [url]

Mar 14 09 6:48 PM

C o IVI p L e X wrote:
B Smooth 202 wrote:

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:

As lame as it sounds, you could always sell weed. Better than a minimum wage job, no taxes, nothing morally wrong with it, easy as hell, minimum risk, etc.
Even though I agree all the advantages you listed are arguable.

Especially in states with conservative drug laws.

smartest thing to do.
cop an O of dro for around 300.
you'll see 560 back selling straight grams.
and be smart about it so if you ever get arrested it's just possession and not intent to sell so you get what, 6 months of papers? that's a joke.

Back in college, I used to 'broker' deals. I would cop QPs off my mans for $500, hop on the train to the burbs, and sell it to my other mans in residence for $700. I was doing this 4-5 times a month. An easy $1,000 in my pocket each month for like 1 hour work TOTAL.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Stork.niketalk

Registered Member

#28 [url]

Mar 14 09 6:56 PM

Tfromthe617 wrote:
lmfao @ 300 for an O of dro

imageimageimageimageimage

anyway, weed is actually a great idea, take $150 invest in some CFL's, 1-2 small fans, mylar, fertilizer and nutes, and start growing 3-4 plants in your closet, harvest the plant in 2 1/2 - 3 months, you should have a few O's easily, sell them. of course you need to do a little research, but make it a family projectimageimage

Quote    Reply   

ThiPham

Registered Member

#31 [url]

Mar 14 09 7:07 PM

ahha this became a thread on promoting to sell weed smh. im about to quit track i need that money for my school stuff. still need cap and gown prom money and i really want a yearbook but 3 hours 27 dollars a day i can work with that just hanging door fliers not a bad job. NO TAX!

Quote    Reply   

Joseph Camel Jr

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Mar 14 09 7:18 PM

Kicktionair wrote:
Joseph Camel Jr wrote:
As lame as it sounds, you could always sell weed. Better than a minimum wage job, no taxes, nothing morally wrong with it, easy as hell, minimum risk, etc.
I have been thinking about this but I don't know if the "minimum risk" part is legit

Im in Cali so the risk might be lower than other places but still.

I can buy half OZ of dank at a medical shop but the profit will not be so great, unless I find a grower or something.

I suck at asking people to buy stuff so........ image

California....under an O is only a misdemeanor. Don't get pulled over with scales, baggies, etc.

Most risk you'll run is getting a ticket for misdemeanor posession, and that's unlikely.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help