Remove this ad

giantsytigers

Registered Member

Lead

Mar 14 09 3:25 PM

Tags : :

So I just found out that my family may lose our house and my mom asked me to think of some ideas of how we can make money even if it is just enough to buy groceries. If you have any things that you have done to make money by buying and selling stuff or what ever all help is appreciated.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Mar 14 09 3:35 PM

Sell recyclables such as aluminum and plastics. You can collect from what your family uses, from work, from friends, from neighbors etc. This really adds up if you get serious about collecting them.

Quote    Reply   

Joseph Camel Jr

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Mar 14 09 3:36 PM

As lame as it sounds, you could always sell weed. Better than a minimum wage job, no taxes, nothing morally wrong with it, easy as hell, minimum risk, etc.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ridingonlorenzos

Registered Member

#11 [url]

Mar 14 09 3:41 PM

Get in touch with a club promotor and tell him to pay you a few bucks for every person that goes to the club on a guest list under your name.
If you have facebook and half a personality this is is an easy way to make enough for groceries every week.

Quote    Reply   

Zeus23

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Mar 14 09 3:43 PM

ridingonlorenzos wrote:
Get in touch with a club promotor and tell him to pay you a few bucks for every person that goes to the club on a guest list under your name.
If you have facebook and half a personality this is is an easy way to make enough for groceries every week.

Quote    Reply   

JayHood23

Registered Member

#14 [url]

Mar 14 09 3:44 PM

giantsytigers wrote:
So I just found out that my family may lose our house and my mom asked me to think of some ideas of how we can make money even if it is just enough to buy groceries. If you have any things that you have done to make money by buying and selling stuff or what ever all help is appreciated.

To me it sounds like your mom wants to pimp you out, thats what she was getting at, and if you're buying something you're losing money, not making it.

Quote    Reply   

B Smooth 202

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Mar 14 09 4:04 PM

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:
As lame as it sounds, you could always sell weed. Better than a minimum wage job, no taxes, nothing morally wrong with it, easy as hell, minimum risk, etc.
Even though I agree all the advantages you listed are arguable.

Especially in states with conservative drug laws.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Mar 14 09 6:09 PM

B Smooth 202 wrote:
Joseph Camel Jr wrote:
Even though I agree all the advantages you listed are arguable.

Especially in states with conservative drug laws.

smartest thing to do.
cop an O of dro for around 300.
you'll see 560 back selling straight grams.
and be smart about it so if you ever get arrested it's just possession and not intent to sell so you get what, 6 months of papers? that's a joke.

Quote    Reply   

Kicktionair.niketalk

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Mar 14 09 6:20 PM

Joseph Camel Jr wrote:
I have been thinking about this but I don't know if the "minimum risk" part is legit

Im in Cali so the risk might be lower than other places but still.

I can buy half OZ of dank at a medical shop but the profit will not be so great, unless I find a grower or something.

I suck at asking people to buy stuff so........ image

Quote    Reply   

airkeung88

Registered Member

#20 [url]

Mar 14 09 6:22 PM

the north west wrote:
how old are you
if under 18, try supermarkets, grocery stores....they'll hire you easily

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply