Remove this ad

jibbycanoe.niketalk

Registered Member

#41 [url]

Mar 12 09 4:09 PM

jamesyo wrote:
jibbycanoe wrote:
glad I came and checked in here. I love me some NBs but as folks have said we do not get the best of them in the US. and if we did, I know we would never see them in PDX.
anyhow, these ones came out some time ago but I would pay a pretty penny to add them to my collection...

any euro heads have these in their collection?

i just sold a pair. still have mine though. i need the orange
lucky dude. do they that look good in person? I'm guessing they never released in the US and I've never seen them on the bay or elsewhere.
I know they would be dirt magnets but man something about that colorway is def (minty) fresh!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Mar 12 09 10:47 PM

I have got a couple of New Balance links I came across, so I am going to put each New Balance link I came across as a new post to this New Balance Thread. Here is the first:
http://sneakernews.com/2009/03/12/beams-plus-x-new-balance-m990-ex-10th-anniversary-edition/
1372532_b_51.jpg

In commemoration of the 10 year anniversary of its first release, Japanese brand Beams Plus added their touch to the New Balance M990 EX. At first glance, this one appears similar to many other NB runners. It's the little details that really take this one over the top: rich grey suede finds precision stitching binding it to tonal mesh inserts. A turquoise outline on the 'N' side panel logo offers a subtle contrast and compliments the appearance of a bright orange N on the lace stay. The left and right heels are adorned with '1990′ and '2009′, respectively, so you'll never forget the occasion. These make a great addition to the toned down attire you're going to cop this year, so head over to Beams' Online Shop to get yours now.

1372532_b_7.jpg

1372532_b_6.jpg

1372532_b_33.jpg

1372532_b_32.jpg

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Mar 12 09 10:52 PM

Here is my 2nd post:
http://www.nicekicks.com/2009/03/new-balance-mt576-frat-mita/

Mita x Frat x New Balance MT576SEarlier today, we showed you an exclusive collaboration between Japanese market Beam Plus and New Balance. Obviously, it is a very subtle yet stylish sneaker; however, if you are looking for attention and are trying to turn heads, check out the latest New Balance collaboration involving the MT576S.

This sneaker is also the product of a collaboration between New Balance, Mita and creative collective FRAT. It contains an imprinted "Shi-mei-nawa" rope design and a bamboo rake motif on the tongue. Supposedly, this motif represents good fortune. Last but not least, it also possesses a glow-in-the-dark Ying & Yang symbol in representation of 'day and night' to the FRAT collective. Via Freshness.

Mita x Frat x New Balance MT576S

Quote    Reply   

jamesyo.niketalk

#45 [url]

Mar 13 09 12:32 AM

the first is a decent colourway but ruined by a horrid shape.

second is absolutely terrible.

when some good new NB's get annouced ill post them lol.

be on the look out for some nice 577's this year

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Mar 13 09 12:37 AM

^Those are rad. I hope NB isn't doing fusion models just cause Nike is. And I have the Blk/purp MT580's and they're comfortable and i like the way they look. Can't beat 'em for $90. Anyone here have the 24Kilates colab??

Quote    Reply   

PrurientSole

Registered Member

#48 [url]

Mar 13 09 9:24 AM

wsjones1981 wrote:

Looks like some NB x Ed Hardy nastiness.

take off your shoes
we can replay the highlights

Quote    Reply   

jamesyo.niketalk

#50 [url]

Mar 13 09 8:24 PM

PrurientSole wrote:
wsjones1981 wrote:

Looks like some NB x Ed Hardy nastiness.

hahaha spot on there. NB Asia always comes up with the worst %!++. anyone know of a good UK proxy service? i need one to get some 1500s i want

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

iamanobody

#51 [url]

Mar 15 09 10:34 PM

I've been looking at some New Balance kicks and have become interested in the MT580s. Which one of these do you like better?

or

Thanks!

T E A M L A K E R S

Quote    Reply   

DeezyVSOP

Registered Member

#54 [url]

Mar 16 09 11:33 PM

I'd say true to size, but they could feel snug at the forefoot.

I tried on my normal size and they were snug, but still comfortable. I wouldn't have gone up any at all.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help