Remove this ad

jamesyo.niketalk

#21 [url]

Mar 9 09 3:08 AM

Warned. No selling is allowed outside the buy/sell forums. Please read the rules before posting further.

Last Edited By: Method Man Mar 9 09 7:15 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

DeezyVSOP

Registered Member

#22 [url]

Mar 9 09 10:33 PM

How do the 1600's feel? Are they from CT or am I thinking of a different colorway?

RIght now I'm deciding between Red Devil 670's and a pair of 575's. Prices are decent so I could get both, but I have too many shoes already.

Quote    Reply   

DeezyVSOP

Registered Member

#28 [url]

Mar 10 09 7:21 PM

jamesyo wrote:
your thinking of a diff colourway i think.

what 575? england or asian made? depending on the CW of the 575 i would probs go the 670
England I think. They're the olive/neon ones. I'm also feeling the black 575's with blue accents, I saw some pics that made those look pretty nice:

http://www.crookedtongues...alance/running/186/m575/

You're right, I think I had these 1600's in mind:

http://www.crookedtongues.../running/528/nb-jp-1600/

Anyone know how the 670's run and feel? I got the sense that 575's run big, but how about 670's?

That 850 colorway reminds me of the "Clerks" 577's.

Quote    Reply   

jamesyo.niketalk

#30 [url]

Mar 10 09 8:00 PM

ah yeah i know hte 575 you are thinking of. you should get the CT 575 "black bart" my favourite 575 next to the beinghunted's.

i find them all to fit pretty much true to size but everyones foot is different. they fit esentially the same as a 576

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

DeezyVSOP

Registered Member

#31 [url]

Mar 10 09 11:01 PM

Yeah, those are the ones I'm talking about. I didn't realize they had a nickname.

If I ever come across a bunch of shoes I want off of CT, I might pull the trigger to take advantage of the extra "free" shipping.

Quote    Reply   

jibbycanoe.niketalk

Registered Member

#37 [url]

Mar 11 09 1:10 PM

glad I came and checked in here. I love me some NBs but as folks have said we do not get the best of them in the US. and if we did, I know we would never see them in PDX.
anyhow, these ones came out some time ago but I would pay a pretty penny to add them to my collection...
any euro heads have these in their collection?

Quote    Reply   

jamesyo.niketalk

#39 [url]

Mar 11 09 9:43 PM

jibbycanoe wrote:
glad I came and checked in here. I love me some NBs but as folks have said we do not get the best of them in the US. and if we did, I know we would never see them in PDX.
anyhow, these ones came out some time ago but I would pay a pretty penny to add them to my collection...
any euro heads have these in their collection?

i just sold a pair. still have mine though. i need the orange

Quote    Reply   

jamesyo.niketalk

#40 [url]

Mar 11 09 9:44 PM

AJ27526 wrote:
thoughts on the 580?

never owned a pair, but I like this colorway:

i hate the mt580. 575 is a better option.

also how do i multi quote? lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help