Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Feb 18 09 8:43 PM

its where the arch of your foot is on the outside of the shoe, i have the CDP XX's, i had the original white pair and it was on there too but im not sure if it was the same spot...i thought maybe it was a website so i typed it in and i get nothing

Quote    Reply   

mikeposite

Registered Member

#8 [url]

Feb 18 09 10:28 PM

sorry im no help to decipher it but it does mean something. foxen is a person, i do know that. but it all has a meaning i saw that before. I would like to know again also.

Quote    Reply   

retromj17

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Feb 18 09 11:06 PM

hey have you searched in this forum cause i swear i opened up a topic like this not too long ago.....the "24515" probably means 2= retirements...45= number in baseball career...15= ????....melo's number???i dont know about the rest.

"ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER MADE A MISTAKE, HAS NEVER TRIED SOMETHING NEW."-ALBERT EINSTEIN

Quote    Reply   

Wozman23

Registered Member

#12 [url]

Feb 19 09 2:41 PM

I believe i remember someone saying it had to do with Nike employees and thier employee #s. I'm sure someone else can elaborate...or 80 more people can say 'I dont know'

If you are one of the lucky few who found this sig and decided to read it, then I would like to congratulate you on being a genius.

Quote    Reply   

SheryarYO

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Feb 19 09 4:13 PM

micheal623 wrote:
XX=20= TWENTY in numerals

???????????????????

Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII Champions
HoustonRockets

Quote    Reply   

guerilla law

Registered Member

#16 [url]

Feb 19 09 4:16 PM

I cannot see the link, but if it is a serial number then a Sole collector article said it was the nike employee number of the designer of the midsole.

I'm Che Guevara with J's on, I''m Complex...

Quote    Reply   

bundy9

Registered Member

#17 [url]

Feb 19 09 4:45 PM

Wozman23 wrote:
I believe i remember someone saying it had to do with Nike employees and thier employee #s. I'm sure someone else can elaborate...or 80 more people can say 'I dont know'

yup ur right....has to do with employee numbers at nike who had input or some link to the 20's....

however this 24515foxen>2FT/3E32311heard/j that u have is slightly different to the 24515Foxen/T>32311Heard/J on the OG QS's from looking at my pair

24515Foxen/T>32311Heard/J

The numbers are the employee id # of the designers that helped with the shoes and Tom Foxen and Josh Heard are part of the design team on the Air Jordan XX

link

**>>¿!!!~AKCA~!!!?<<**
>>> St. Lucia's BIGGEST Sneakerhead<<<:"Know What You Wear, Wear What You Know"
Allen Iverson: First Ballot Hall-Of-Famer!!!- "Practice!? Have A Look At My Resume!"

Last Edited By: bundy9 Feb 19 09 4:55 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help