Remove this ad

Phouvieng

Registered Member

#41 [url]

Feb 13 09 12:36 PM

georgehimself wrote:
Clark's Desert Boot

Don't pay attention to the dudes face.

The last picture really sells those shoes; BUT, those aren't Clarks Desert Boots are they? I've been looking for a very similar style for a very long time, but always disliked the look of the heel on Clarks Desert Boots. Last picture(with the gentleman) looks to have no heel, any info? Thanks in advance.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Agthekid

#42 [url]

Feb 13 09 12:38 PM

now all we gotta do is have this movement added to the WDYWT, cuz some dudes in those threads be needing help..

I agree some dudes in there be having me image. But ain't nobody trying to dress like that all the time though.

R....A....O....F Blog / Twitter / Music Blog  /  Store

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Feb 13 09 12:42 PM

Agthekid wrote:
now all we gotta do is have this movement added to the WDYWT, cuz some dudes in those threads be needing help..

I agree some dudes in there be having me image. But ain't nobody trying to dress like that all the time though.

that is so tru though...

Quote    Reply   

SpringfieldXD

Registered Member

#45 [url]

Feb 13 09 1:20 PM

i've been getting 1-2 items from express every pay period, slowly building my wardrobe.

i just want to add on that khakis + houndstooth blazer + pink button down + brown suede loafers will enable you to pull every female around you, provided you don't look like roadkill in the face.

realtalk.

NTKL
YOU FUCKING PIECES OF TRASH, LOOK AT THIS SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS.
PimpsHo's

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Feb 13 09 1:33 PM

Banana Republic & GAP always have nice things on clearence.

PLEASE TRY TO AVOID WEARING OVER-SIZED BUTTON-UP SHIRTS AND BAGGY JEANS.

Quote    Reply   

RFX45

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Feb 13 09 1:40 PM

Agthekid wrote:

I tried that about 1.5-2 years ago, but it just go ignored so didn't bother posting again.
Almost every brand has their own version of desert boots now. I got mine for $40 from Banana Republic: http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/87723

None of you understand.
I'm not locked up here with you.

You're locked up in here with me.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

GuerillaUnit

Registered Member

#51 [url]

Feb 13 09 1:40 PM

Truballa72189 wrote:
At first I bought a few Burberry polo shirts, because I want to dress nice, but not just fit in with everybody else.

thats exactly what I did. I jus started throwing the shirts into rotation once in a while.
black boy swag. white boy tags

scrapers . stunnas . rippers . runners . thizzin . yurp . grapes . purp . hyphy . yee . yadida . stuey . don't act brand newy . 18 . dummy . dippin .
"I'M FROM THE BAY, THAT'S HOW WE SPEAK"
yolkin . grindin . grittin . thumpers . the business . 50's . rollas . toasters . goons . cuddies . fasheezy . punk rock beezy . what it do . its pimpin .

Quote    Reply   

K2theAblaM

Registered Member

#52 [url]

Feb 13 09 2:15 PM

JKICKZZZ wrote:
just remember.... short-sleeve dress shirt + tie = jokes made at your expense

other than that try applying for a Nordstrom credit card. You get rewards gift certificates as you spend. I am sure other stores do that as well but I like Nordstrom's selection the best. Also either once or twice a year they have "Member's or Cardholder's" parties which they close the store early on a Sunday night then reopen it for the cardholders and have insane deals going on. Plus they have finger foods and Margaritas and Piña Coladas. True Story
I disagree. Nobody jokes when you fill your shirt out properly. image

Team Fitness
Best Shape of my life... EVERYDAY

Quote    Reply   

K2theAblaM

Registered Member

#57 [url]

Feb 13 09 2:39 PM

RFX45 wrote:
K2theAblaM wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find these square knit ties online?

Here's a cheap alternative.
http://www.neckties.com/knit_ties.acml
Thank you sir.

I'm trying to find that banana republic boot that you posted for 40 bucks, to no avail.

Your other thread is money too, btw. Great stuff.

Team Fitness
Best Shape of my life... EVERYDAY

Quote    Reply   

RFX45

Registered Member

#58 [url]

Feb 13 09 2:43 PM

It is all about timing. When i got it, it happened to be on sale with a 20% discount and free shipping.
I think came to about to $30 overall, one of the best deal I got.

None of you understand.
I'm not locked up here with you.

You're locked up in here with me.

Quote    Reply   

Agthekid

#59 [url]

Feb 13 09 2:49 PM

GuerillaUnit wrote:
Truballa72189 wrote:
At first I bought a few Burberry polo shirts, because I want to dress nice, but not just fit in with everybody else.

thats exactly what I did. I jus started throwing the shirts into rotation once in a while.
black boy swag. white boy tags
That mixtape sucked so bad.

R....A....O....F Blog / Twitter / Music Blog  /  Store

Quote    Reply   

703 Hwy

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Feb 13 09 2:49 PM

In all honesty try to avoid Polo, it's just a brand name. When it comes to dressing up and such its all about putting it together not who you're wearing. I had some dress shirt I got off the Macy's clearance rack and someone goes nice Brooks and Brothers you got there, i've never even been to Brooks and Brothers. Just remember style>>>>brand names. Look at all those guys in the "Designer" thread their clothes may be expensive but a lot of them belong in the "thought they were doing it" thread, no hate. Like Dirty said (I hate to quote Dirty is so cliche ) but he's right get a few pieces and go from there.

VA | All Day | 804 757 703

Show no love, love will get you killed

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help