Feb 24 12 12:26 AM

ill be in Orlando and need the big bangs size 13... any suggestions

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

T21D

Registered Member

#83 [url]

Feb 25 12 2:43 AM

I was disappointed on when I decided to check out Florida mall this morning after what I heard on the news of the mayhem that ensued the evening before. Wow was my thought. Letting people in increments just to check out the goods. I've been to the Vegas, Dallas, L.A. Allstar game releases and Orlando took the cake. I was there in less than 30 minutes because the atmosphere was intense. Dudes lined up %** to balls. Congrats to the cats that weathered all that. I saved a whole lot of money.

Quote    Reply   

buschfan04

Registered Member

#84 [url]

Feb 26 12 12:26 AM

Man i'm glad liver out here clermont and never even came close that way this weekend. But was there anyair-flights left when you were at the florida mall today

Quote    Reply   

swooshbeast

Registered Member

#86 [url]

Feb 26 12 7:23 PM

^ yes i was there all weekend footaction is the only store in the mall that sold all star shoes. all the rest were cancelled, there was a concord restock and a bunch more

WTB JORDAN VII HARE SIZE 8

Quote    Reply   

niCke1z

Registered Member

#90 [url]

Mar 13 12 11:58 PM

any sneaker spots in tampa getting the yeezy 2?

http://www.karmaloop.com/?rcode=Nicke1z Use rep code "nicke1z" to get a discount off purchase!

http://0d1st.tumblr.com/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jusbekicks.niketalk

Registered Member

#97 [url]

May 31 12 12:29 PM

DrewDioxin wrote:
All the florida mall stores should get them.

For a sneaker collector, you really suck at knowing where stuff comes out.

smiley: ohwell   all florida malls are not getting them, i know where stuff comes out but it always is changing plus I got other things to do with myself like work, family, things that dont involve sitting at a computer trying to find out where certain sneakers are coming out. Is that cool with you DrewDixion, if not kick rocks with no socks on homie

Last Edited By: jusbekicks May 31 12 12:35 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

DEpast.niketalk

Registered Member

#98 [url]

May 31 12 10:16 PM

jusbekicks wrote:
DrewDioxin wrote:

smiley: ohwell   all florida malls are not getting them, i know where stuff comes out but it always is changing plus I got other things to do with myself like work, family, things that dont involve sitting at a computer trying to find out where certain sneakers are coming out. Is that cool with you DrewDixion, if not kick rocks with no socks on homie
You're on NT asking about shoes.

I thought you had other things to do?

Quote    Reply   

PleaseSayTheBaby23

Registered Member

#99 [url]

Jun 2 12 11:03 AM

jusbekicks wrote:
DrewDioxin wrote:

reading is key

The Florida Mall (orlando) is where every store will have the MV LeBrons

WE DONT KNOW IF EVERY MALL IN FLORIDA WILL HAVE THE MV LeBronssmiley: laugh

any word on the Yeezy 2 release in florida?

The Mighty 
O

Quote    Reply   

#100 [url]

Jun 3 12 4:37 PM

Anybody hear any news about the yeezys touching down in Orlando? I know the whole galaxy fiasco put a bad taste in Nikes mouth but I'm hoping we don't get completely shutout again. (Info about Tampa or Miami would be appreciated too....I'm willing to drive)

PM me if want to keep it low key

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help