Remove this ad

mr2cool80.niketalk

Registered Member

#41 [url]

Oct 28 10 11:07 PM

^Truth. I've been here for 4 years now from Miami and I'd like to see it boom a bit more...way too many hypebeasts though

----BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE----
GATORNATION

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Nov 27 10 3:46 PM

anywhere in tampa/orlando still got the infrared 90's? been out the sneaker game since my last s/n got banned and just found out yesterday these were retroed this year.

"I DO WAT I DO SO I STAY ALIVE.....I SELL WAT I SELL SO I SURVIVE"
VYBZJORDAN

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Dec 4 10 6:58 PM

select127 wrote:
anywhere in tampa/orlando still got the infrared 90's? been out the sneaker game since my last s/n got banned and just found out yesterday these were retroed this year.

Last time I saw, Champs at International Plaza had them.

Quote    Reply   

CP of da 88s

#45 [url]

Jan 5 11 5:31 PM

select127 wrote:
footaction at university mall still has sizes left

WHEN I SPIT IT YOU CAN DIG IT LIKE A SHOVEL SAID IT

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jan 9 11 9:18 PM

MartyMcFresh wrote:
jrock78 wrote:
MartyMcFresh wrote:
B Smooth 202 wrote:
ijustice wrote:
whats up, me and my boy have been thinking about putting together a sneaker event in the Tampa area.  Any idea on venues, sponsors, good idea/bad?  just tryin to get some feedback.  ( And not that weak sauce event 94.1 put together with some bootleg J's, a real meeting for our subculture)

Try and get organized on facebook or something...I'm down...we need to get this central FL scene poppin.
we def need to get a tampa sneakercon poppin. but you gotta check them fake J's at the door

can't have a sneakercon of any kind anywhere around University mall... that place is infested with fakes smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

DrewDioxin.niketalk

Registered Member

#47 [url]

Mar 21 11 7:06 PM

sad part is the Tampa/Orlando heads don't really let it be known who we are. I go to Univeristy to cop stuff and leave and most hoodrats sit there staring like they don't know what I have on, hell the employees are barely knowledgeable enough or can't get their info straight.

The Lebron VIII midnight release was full of either A: Hypebeasts or B: Resellers. hell even the cops were disrespectful as hell to people in line. I wish the HoH was getting opened at International but it is what it is. the only reason Uni got it was because of the Jordan/Foam heads they have over there that pretty much guarentee them money.

If I am in the area though I am always down to hang a bit or if someone put together an event.

Quote    Reply   

gambit215

Registered Member

#48 [url]

Apr 6 11 9:55 PM

Gravediggin FTW.........

But yea the sneaker spots in Tampa are suspect. I wait for the yearly pilgrimage to Ragga Muffin to get whats poppin......word to Flatbush!!!

"I'm a thief, chere, jus' doin' what comes natural!"

Twitter (Gambit_215)
PSN
Nike+

Quote    Reply   

justforkickz

#49 [url]

May 14 11 2:23 PM

long time Tampa NTer here,

Heres the deal with Tampa on the sneaker scene for the past decade or so,

Tampa was always known to be a bit behind the times, were a big city with a small city mentality (our downtown sucks). In order to keep up with the sneaker scene we only worked with what we had, SPOT of course being nationally known probably had/has the best SB acct in FL which is were all the hyped SB drops occurred (Spot got multiple restocks on Tiffanys). Then of course for our QS and LS Jordan releases we turn to University mall (aka our "ghetto mall" ) University mall had the most Sneaker stores (Champs, Finish Line, Foot Action, Ect.) than any other mall in the Central FL area. DMP release was insane 5 out of the 7 stores had gotten DMP's! people from Orlando had came to camp out at university mall. Nowadays we grown a bit and now we even got boutiques such as Renown in Ybor (What up Ralph!) one on Kennedy, and one even in International mall.

As far as the night scene goes my top spot would have to be Czar (in ybor) on a Wednesday or Friday night, yeah you get the young hipster crowd chicks and stuff but the Create Bros (DJ's and former NTer's) spin some of the best wax that you will ever hear at a Nightclub.

Peace Tampa Nter brethren's

Formally known as: "JUST4KICKZ"
Member of NT Since '02

Selling Collection! Buy my shoes!

Quote    Reply   

DrewDioxin.niketalk

Registered Member

#50 [url]

May 17 11 10:13 AM

What boutique is in the internartional mall? I know University has a couple but never seen the International mall with one.

Also, what is Renown's selection like. I take classes in Ybor and have yet to go down there.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#59 [url]

Jul 21 11 4:56 PM

Whats going on yall im coming through for next week and was looking to check out some spots. Im a nightlife person/strip club and beaches are cool too let me know whats up

thanks in advance

Quote    Reply   

jusbekicks.niketalk

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Jul 28 11 12:22 PM

if in orlando clubs are downtown, also have city walk, universal... florida is boring but if you have a imagination you good!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help