Remove this ad

avatar

SpicyTooNaRoLL

Registered User

Posts: 220

#21 [url]

Feb 4 10 5:49 AM

sneakerjunkie wrote:
stay out of SKYY lol major advice
you might get shot plus that club is packed and smells like sweaty chesnuts

Nobodys gonna get shot at Skyy.  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

hollywoodj10

Registered Member

Posts: 385

#29 [url]

Mar 17 10 8:02 PM

shopping - Orlando > Tampa
nightlife/recreation - tampa > Orlando
sports - Orlando > Tampa
social seen - Orlando > Tampa
amusement parks - Orlando > Tampa
schools - Usf > Ucf

hope this helps bra

"Mama always said, you can tell alot about a man by their shoes" Forrest Gump

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Apr 28 10 7:37 PM

Someone should brin this bih back to life... who's coppin XI's this saturday?

"I got a secret. Perfer my girls in sneakers instead of scandals, posing naked in a pair of Nike Vandals"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
avatar

Zero 0123

Registered Member

Posts: 3,079

#32 [url]

May 4 10 11:46 AM

hollywoodj10 wrote:
shopping - Orlando > Tampa
nightlife/recreation - tampa > Orlando
sports - Orlando > Tampa
social seen - Orlando > Tampa
amusement parks - Orlando > Tampa
schools - Usf > Ucf

hope this helps bra
I'll give you all of those except Schools. UCF >>>>> USF. Just cuz y'all beat us in football doesn't mean school is better. UCF is the state's largest school, and Third-Largest in the nation in terms of enrollment. I been to both campuses. UCF BY FAR.


Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

May 4 10 12:58 PM

Zero 0123 wrote:
hollywoodj10 wrote:
shopping - Orlando > Tampa
nightlife/recreation - tampa > Orlando
sports - Orlando > Tampa
social seen - Orlando > Tampa
amusement parks - Orlando > Tampa
schools - Usf > Ucf

hope this helps bra
I'll give you all of those except Schools. UCF >>>>> USF. Just cuz y'all beat us in football doesn't mean school is better. UCF is the state's largest school, and Third-Largest in the nation in terms of enrollment. I been to both campuses. UCF BY FAR.



This. Only reason I came to the O was for school

"Make moves like a chess playah, if you make the wrong movies ni**a ima checkmate ya"

Quote    Reply   
avatar

ijustice.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 410

#34 [url]

May 4 10 6:22 PM

whats up, me and my boy have been thinking about putting together a sneaker event in the Tampa area.  Any idea on venues, sponsors, good idea/bad?  just tryin to get some feedback.  ( And not that weak sauce event 94.1 put together with some bootleg J's, a real meeting for our subculture)

THE GOLDEN COAST IS MAJOR!
store- www.thegoldencoast.bigcartel.com
blog- > www.
thegoldencoast.blogspot.com
Infrared pack sz. 9.5 for sale pm me

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

May 6 10 12:47 AM

Its kind of hard to get heads together in the central FL area... but u can always do alotof promotion its all about word of mouth and who you know... ^^^

"Make moves like a chess playah, if you make the wrong movies ni**a ima checkmate ya"

Quote    Reply   
avatar

B Smooth 202

Registered Member

Posts: 18,534

#36 [url]

May 7 10 10:54 AM

ijustice wrote:
whats up, me and my boy have been thinking about putting together a sneaker event in the Tampa area.  Any idea on venues, sponsors, good idea/bad?  just tryin to get some feedback.  ( And not that weak sauce event 94.1 put together with some bootleg J's, a real meeting for our subculture)

Try and get organized on facebook or something...I'm down...we need to get this central FL scene poppin.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

May 7 10 10:59 AM

I feel u... we've been slept on for way too long

B Smooth 202 wrote:
ijustice wrote:
whats up, me and my boy have been thinking about putting together a sneaker event in the Tampa area.  Any idea on venues, sponsors, good idea/bad?  just tryin to get some feedback.  ( And not that weak sauce event 94.1 put together with some bootleg J's, a real meeting for our subculture)

Try and get organized on facebook or something...I'm down...we need to get this central FL scene poppin.


"Make moves like a chess playah, if you make the wrong movies ni**a ima checkmate ya"

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

May 20 10 11:47 PM

MartyMcFresh wrote:
B Smooth 202 wrote:
ijustice wrote:
whats up, me and my boy have been thinking about putting together a sneaker event in the Tampa area.  Any idea on venues, sponsors, good idea/bad?  just tryin to get some feedback.  ( And not that weak sauce event 94.1 put together with some bootleg J's, a real meeting for our subculture)

Try and get organized on facebook or something...I'm down...we need to get this central FL scene poppin.
we def need to get a tampa sneakercon poppin. but you gotta check them fake J's at the door



wanted: DS GRAPE V's, royal 1/2 cents, eggplant foams, true blue 3's, flint 7's,....size 13

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

May 22 10 11:42 AM

ROFL... for real cause we all know how a lot of ppl thinks its ok to rock fakes...

jrock78 wrote:
MartyMcFresh wrote:
B Smooth 202 wrote:
ijustice wrote:
whats up, me and my boy have been thinking about putting together a sneaker event in the Tampa area.  Any idea on venues, sponsors, good idea/bad?  just tryin to get some feedback.  ( And not that weak sauce event 94.1 put together with some bootleg J's, a real meeting for our subculture)

Try and get organized on facebook or something...I'm down...we need to get this central FL scene poppin.
we def need to get a tampa sneakercon poppin. but you gotta check them fake J's at the door





Team 4 lokos!!! "Some people should just learn to let go and pass the rock, a new generation has formed, allow us to make misteaks as you did and learn from them"

Quote    Reply   
avatar

TheAssassin23.niketalk

Registered Member

Posts: 1,990

#40 [url]

Oct 6 10 11:04 AM

We need to get this thingup to par, Tampa has nothing in regards to the sneaker scene!

(TEAMLUNARLITE )
Looking to trade size 11.5 DS Grinch for size 11. 
  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help