social seen - Orlando > Tampa
amusement parks - Orlando > Tampa
schools - Usf > Ucf

hope this helps bra

"Mama always said, you can tell alot about a man by their shoes" Forrest Gump

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Apr 28 10 7:37 PM

Someone should brin this bih back to life... who's coppin XI's this saturday?

"I got a secret. Perfer my girls in sneakers instead of scandals, posing naked in a pair of Nike Vandals"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zero 0123

Registered Member

#32 [url]

May 4 10 11:46 AM

hollywoodj10 wrote:
shopping - Orlando > Tampa
nightlife/recreation - tampa > Orlando
sports - Orlando > Tampa
schools - Usf > Ucf

hope this helps bra
I'll give you all of those except Schools. UCF >>>>> USF. Just cuz y'all beat us in football doesn't mean school is better. UCF is the state's largest school, and Third-Largest in the nation in terms of enrollment. I been to both campuses. UCF BY FAR.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

May 4 10 12:58 PM

Zero 0123 wrote:
hollywoodj10 wrote:
shopping - Orlando > Tampa
nightlife/recreation - tampa > Orlando
sports - Orlando > Tampa
schools - Usf > Ucf

hope this helps bra
I'll give you all of those except Schools. UCF >>>>> USF. Just cuz y'all beat us in football doesn't mean school is better. UCF is the state's largest school, and Third-Largest in the nation in terms of enrollment. I been to both campuses. UCF BY FAR.

This. Only reason I came to the O was for school

"Make moves like a chess playah, if you make the wrong movies ni**a ima checkmate ya"

Quote    Reply   

ijustice.niketalk

Registered Member

#34 [url]

May 4 10 6:22 PM

whats up, me and my boy have been thinking about putting together a sneaker event in the Tampa area.  Any idea on venues, sponsors, good idea/bad?  just tryin to get some feedback.  ( And not that weak sauce event 94.1 put together with some bootleg J's, a real meeting for our subculture)

THE GOLDEN COAST IS MAJOR!
store- www.thegoldencoast.bigcartel.com
blog- > www.
thegoldencoast.blogspot.com
Infrared pack sz. 9.5 for sale pm me

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

May 6 10 12:47 AM

Its kind of hard to get heads together in the central FL area... but u can always do alotof promotion its all about word of mouth and who you know... ^^^

"Make moves like a chess playah, if you make the wrong movies ni**a ima checkmate ya"

Quote    Reply   

B Smooth 202

Registered Member

#36 [url]

May 7 10 10:54 AM

ijustice wrote:
whats up, me and my boy have been thinking about putting together a sneaker event in the Tampa area.  Any idea on venues, sponsors, good idea/bad?  just tryin to get some feedback.  ( And not that weak sauce event 94.1 put together with some bootleg J's, a real meeting for our subculture)

Try and get organized on facebook or something...I'm down...we need to get this central FL scene poppin.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

May 7 10 10:59 AM

I feel u... we've been slept on for way too long

B Smooth 202 wrote:
ijustice wrote:

Try and get organized on facebook or something...I'm down...we need to get this central FL scene poppin.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

May 20 10 11:47 PM

MartyMcFresh wrote:
B Smooth 202 wrote:
ijustice wrote:

we def need to get a tampa sneakercon poppin. but you gotta check them fake J's at the door

wanted: DS GRAPE V's, royal 1/2 cents, eggplant foams, true blue 3's, flint 7's,....size 13

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

May 22 10 11:42 AM

ROFL... for real cause we all know how a lot of ppl thinks its ok to rock fakes...

jrock78 wrote:
MartyMcFresh wrote:
B Smooth 202 wrote:
ijustice wrote:

we def need to get a tampa sneakercon poppin. but you gotta check them fake J's at the door

Team 4 lokos!!! "Some people should just learn to let go and pass the rock, a new generation has formed, allow us to make misteaks as you did and learn from them"

Quote    Reply   

TheAssassin23.niketalk

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Oct 6 10 11:04 AM

We need to get this thingup to par, Tampa has nothing in regards to the sneaker scene!

(TEAMLUNARLITE )
Looking to trade size 11.5 DS Grinch for size 11. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help