Remove this ad

Jcool813

Registered Member

#4 [url]

Jan 15 09 1:52 PM

not that bad

FS NDS MARS IV 110 shipped FS DS XIX East Coast sz 8 90 Shipped. FS VNDS III DTRT sz 9.5 100 shipped White Green Spiz'ikes size 10 325 shipped
Wanted
Flint XIX sz 9-9.5 DS-VNDS
Mars IV 9 any condition
White Green Spizike size 9 any condition

Quote    Reply   

marley.niketalk

Registered Member

#5 [url]

Jan 15 09 2:00 PM

The thing is we all know here what a IV looks like so people keeping saying they are garbage. But to the untrained eye or average person who doesnt know J's, they are gonna say hey nice Jordans you got there. 95% of the population wont know that you arent wearing an old school Jordan shoe. Sad but true.

Quote    Reply   

RockDeep

#8 [url]

Jan 15 09 2:15 PM

marley wrote:
The thing is we all know here what a IV looks like so people keeping saying they are garbage. But to the untrained eye or average person who doesnt know J's, they are gonna say hey nice Jordans you got there. 95% of the population wont know that you arent wearing an old school Jordan shoe. Sad but true.
Im glad someone gets it.. lol Business wise at least. This makes sense because it sells.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ROCKDEEP LIVES

But Shake says I'm a Scammer. 
NT knows Drama & where People Believe everything they read

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Quote    Reply   

arff23

Registered Member

#9 [url]

Jan 15 09 2:27 PM

Plus all the people outside of NT arn't "collectors"...so they don't care if the "legacy" is ruined..They are just thinking " Damn, they put that Jordan and Air Force together??? Thats crazy. I need those."...Just like how they also don't care if new colors are out, or there is no more Nike Air on the shoe..They just want whats hott....

Jordan Brand doesn't base itself on NT...its on the entire public...

Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Quote    Reply   

eeBS7eez.niketalk

Registered Member

#10 [url]

Jan 15 09 2:36 PM

arff23 wrote:
Plus all the people outside of NT arn't "collectors"...so they don't care if the "legacy" is ruined..They are just thinking " Damn, they put that Jordan and Air Force together??? Thats crazy. I need those."...Just like how they also don't care if new colors are out, or there is no more Nike Air on the shoe..They just want whats hott....

Jordan Brand doesn't base itself on NT...its on the entire public...
i think styles evolve once you get to a certain point. i must admit it wasn't long ago where i would've liked these. i actually believed i would never like xi's, xiii's, or even vi's. i'd say that's pretty much the complete opposite no. but if only ONE of these existed, lots would be beasting over this shoe, that's the problem with sneakers right now.

|Team MFDOOM|
Looking for AD21's sz. 9-10

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

Jan 15 09 3:05 PM

those 4's look like they might be for kids size because they usually have white soles instead of clear right?

and i wish those 1's were red or grey instead of that yellow/goldish color

Quote    Reply   

G Raider.niketalk

Registered Member

#15 [url]

Jan 15 09 3:24 PM

i could care less about fusion or whatever they dont bother me or anything. its funny how the fake fusion 4's that have been around for so long already look exactly like JB's AFJ4.

http://www.fashionnikesho...ic/200831112173552537.jpg

http://www.nike888.com/de...s/2504282867794725191.jpg

"MAKE A N' FEEL THAT BURN OUT HERE FOR SELLIN BAD DOPE, CAUSE WHEN THEM THANGS FLY THATS ALL SHE WROTE, OVER MY BENJAMINS ILL SEVERE YA THROAT, I CAN GET IT TO YA, WHATEVER YA SMOKE, N' RESPECT MY MIND OR GET THE F' OUTTA OAKLAND" - J. Stalin>>

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jan 15 09 3:26 PM

G Raider wrote:
i could care less about fusion or whatever they dont bother me or anything. its funny how the fake fusion 4's that have been around for so long already look exactly like JB's AFJ4.

http://www.fashionnikesho...ic/200831112173552537.jpg

http://www.nike888.com/de...s/2504282867794725191.jpg

Clear Sole, Swoosh in the net, slamted netting, and tongue from the fours. SO its not exactly alike

Quote    Reply   

Mac4167.niketalk

Registered Member

#18 [url]

Jan 15 09 3:26 PM

still wont buy them but they actually look alot better than the first pics and not as bad as other fusions.

CHARLOTTE, NC *704 *
PS3 GT: Mactastic4167
SUPPORT BREAST CANCER AWARENESS / SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
"The true character of a man is revealed by how he treats people from whom he has nothing to gain."

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help