#21 Sean Taylor
( April 1, 1983 - November 27, 2007 )

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#23 [url]

Dec 22 08 3:40 AM

s dubl wrote:
G Raider wrote:
i dont know i just cant see what ever one fascination with the shoes is. to me they are not the biddness. i couldnt even spend $80 on a pair of these. just my opinion.
to be honest, I felt the same way. Then I saw someone post a pic of the Royal Penny foams, and it just did it for me. I bought a pair, when I wore them the comfort and feel of the shoe is what made me want more.

I guess to some posites are an acquired taste....

The same shoe did it for me, although this was very recent so I have yet to cop a pair but i'm trying

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil - Psalm 23
WANTED: sz. 10.5 or 11 Raptor VII and 2006 Fire Red V

Quote    Reply   

istayjwalkin

#24 [url]

Dec 22 08 5:44 AM

yo! here are the only two I own for the moment... well actually I have a pair of lebron 4's (all black) which I didn't take a pic of...

good stuff guys!... keep it up... peaceimage

I came, I saw, I conquered

ill get in that a$$ like a colonic//and we don't do drive by's, we do pull up's like sonic ~ Lil' Wayne

Quote    Reply   

SinnerP

Registered Member

#25 [url]

Dec 22 08 6:49 AM

Carbon-fibre Flights are still the best IMO...

VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES
Fittipaldi, Hunt, Lauda, Prost, Senna, Hakkinen, Hamilton
MUFC // Seattle Mariners (My Oh My!)

Quote    Reply   

POSITE FIEND.niketalk

Registered Member

#26 [url]

Dec 22 08 9:51 AM

HustlinFlip

very dope, i cant believe how much cats are asking for carbon fiber flights these days, i remember seeing them on ebay and on peoples blogs for wayy less then 200, now people are putting BIN prices at 700 lol, get outta here.

TEAM POSITE

TEAM DC/MD/VA

Quote    Reply   

HustlinFlip

Registered Member

#28 [url]

Dec 22 08 11:51 AM

POSITE FIEND wrote:
HustlinFlip image

very dope, i cant believe how much cats are asking for carbon fiber flights these days, i remember seeing them on ebay and on peoples blogs for wayy less then 200, now people are putting BIN prices at 700 lol, get outta here.
Thank you sir.

Kinda funny really, I picked up my pair from ebay for $130 I believe and it wasn't that long ago. The sole had partially detached but with a little help from shoe-goo, now you could never tell and they're completely wearable image.

Oh, and I need red/black foam pros to complete the released colorway set, anyone size 9-10 ?

Those and the sample brown pros.

R.I.P. To Beloved Washington Redskin
#21 Sean Taylor

Quote    Reply   

jae oh en

Registered Member

#32 [url]

Dec 23 08 3:08 AM

POSITE FIEND wrote:
HustlinFlip image

it honestly depends on the size and condition. ive seen worn pairs end for under 200. on the flipside i've seen DS pairs with box in larger sizes on ebay for 400+ bucks with 5 days left and then disappear the next day presumably because of a super high offer. it might be safe to say these don't have a set market price, it's more like how much the people who want them are willing to pay. and hustlinflip got a deal on them for sure, especially since they look good as new now.

got some pearl foam pros coming in can't wait.

No. It's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing.

Quote    Reply   

itsmedallas.niketalk

Registered Member

#34 [url]

Dec 23 08 3:22 AM

egg plant foams are going to change my life. ever since i saw those i want to cop those and them proceed onto other foams. i cant do flightposites because my foot is too wide

TEAM AM FAM
WTB- Stash BW size 11 DS!!! Please PM me.
F/S: Fearless Warrior COF Air Force 1 DS size 10 $500 OBO. PM or j_jonesfanatic@yahoo.com

Quote    Reply   

POSITE FIEND.niketalk

Registered Member

#35 [url]

Dec 23 08 9:54 AM

^my foot is wide as hell and ive been wearin flights since 99 lol, the OG's fit true to size IMO and the retros run a whole size small, im a 10-10.5 truly but my retros are all 11's, and ya the purple foams are gonna be a problem around here when they drop, im puttin cash away every paycheck until they drop so i can get my 2 pairs locked. same deal with the penny's in 07. and ill prolly run across another pair when somebody in my neighborhood rocks em a few times then another hot shoe comes out, ill scoop em for prolly a buck.

hustlinflip thats a deal on those carbons, i remember back in the day they were in outlets, i was on the fence about em for the longest, they were under 80 bucks, shoulda copped, i believe i went with the pearls instead for school oh and btw, my red foam pros are size 9. wanna trade?

nice silver set freshboy, after the holiday is over im prolly gonna cop the silver flights, slept on the OG release, but my cuzin still has his euros so you kno i rock those once in a blue moon, also my retro silver total foams yellowed alot more then my OG duncans, i found that kinda weird lol, my toe looks like there is no paint left at all, while my OG's have minimal yellow, i donno, hopefully i can come up on some DS retro silvers to rock, but for now my retros are used for the gym and to run errands..

bid on these bad boys the other day, forgot about em, got a email on my phone saying i won

167 shipped

VNDS 97 foamposite pro's, footlocker exclusives

will post more pics when they arrive, xmas gift from my girl

TEAM POSITE

TEAM DC/MD/VA

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Dec 23 08 1:06 PM

Icey all black foams ? diablo, any one with the pearl , and tim duncan foamzzz in any OG color sz 11 holla at me. ill post what i have tonight.

and was there a alll black penny foamposite one with a clear sole released back in the day ? ive always wondered.

TEAM POSITE x NA PENNY x Down south slangin

Quote    Reply   

Mayhemgatz

Registered Member

#39 [url]

Dec 23 08 3:06 PM

snaggykicks wrote:
am i the only one who buys foams because they dont crease....
I buy them because:

A. they are image
B. they are image
C. they are pretty much indestructible...

Team Posite anyone?! imageimage

edit: hustlinflip....that pic is beautiful image

some pics i have saved...

Last Edited By: Overzealous Watchdog 02/10/11 4:21 AM. Edited 1 time.

Last Edited By: Mayhemgatz Dec 23 08 3:18 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

HustlinFlip

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Dec 23 08 3:50 PM

^ Never seen those white carbons before... info ??? image

EDIT: I'm down for Team Posite image

R.I.P. To Beloved Washington Redskin
#21 Sean Taylor

Last Edited By: HustlinFlip Dec 23 08 3:54 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help