Remove this ad

POSITE FIEND.niketalk

Registered Member

#61 [url]

Nov 19 08 9:31 AM

sooperhooper wrote:
lol like a school teacher is just gonna walk to the benz dealership and have 72Gs in a rubberband.

my big homie has like 3 cars, 08 charger srt 8, 99 escalade hooked UP! and a 77 caprice HOOKED UP, dude buys everything straight cash except for the charger, he had one of his baby moms go to the dealership and lease it, and he pays for it every month, i think the payments are like 500-600 a month, but homie drops like 1500 every month so the lease will end sooner.

taxes and all that crap...i donno lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

tmukg21

Registered Member

#64 [url]

Nov 19 08 12:38 PM

just have someone go to the dealership, apply for the vehicle, and front them the cash. Hopefully their credit is good enough so that the payments are low and is align with their real world job budget.

Quote    Reply   

Thecoldest343

Registered Member

#65 [url]

Nov 19 08 12:51 PM

1.You can put the car in other peoples name but even thats not a very good idea these days unless its a a hoopy of a car you really dont care about.
2.You go to a small dealership or someone who have a dealers/auto license and he can make a call to a bigger dealership,they do what they do and you pay him and he does what he does with the bigger dealership and bam you have your car.

Quote    Reply   

bmorekicks

Registered Member

#66 [url]

Nov 19 08 1:03 PM

airkeung88 wrote:
JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
If you pay for a car with more than 10k cash it gets reported to the IRS

legit fact.......image

Thats if the car dealer is stupid...if somebody pay straight cash, only a dummy would report it. There was an article in the paper a couple weeks ago where dealerships set it up now so once the drug dealer is locked up they get to take the car back

Quote    Reply   

leothegod

Registered Member

#68 [url]

Nov 19 08 1:18 PM

bmorekicks wrote:
airkeung88 wrote:
JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

legit fact.......image

Thats if the car dealer is stupid...if somebody pay straight cash, only a dummy would report it. There was an article in the paper a couple weeks ago where dealerships set it up now so once the drug dealer is locked up they get to take the car back
thats only if the car is considered evidence, never ride dirty ever, cuz that can give the police probable cause to search your crib if they know you are selling and building a case.

PicknRoll wrote:
damn..
LeotheGod...how much were you making a week about
I was making a over $1,500 on a slow week, but most of the money i had was spent on kicks, clothes, food- eating out every day, clubs, video games, jewelery, 2 cell phone bills, and mad other random stuff, almost copped a motorcycle (my boy copped it instead)

Quote    Reply   

NikeFlightposite

Registered Member

#69 [url]

Nov 19 08 1:30 PM

leothegod wrote:
bmorekicks wrote:
airkeung88 wrote:
JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

legit fact.......image

thats only if the car is considered evidence, never ride dirty ever, cuz that can give the police probable cause to search your crib if they know you are selling and building a case.

PicknRoll wrote:
damn..
I was making a over $1,500 on a slow week, but most of the money i had was spent on kicks, clothes, food- eating out every day, clubs, video games, jewelery, 2 cell phone bills, and mad other random stuff, almost copped a motorcycle (my boy copped it instead)
Didn't you make a thread last month that you're doing time? image Updates please?

Quote    Reply   

leothegod

Registered Member

#70 [url]

Nov 19 08 2:00 PM

NikeFlightposite wrote:
leothegod wrote:
bmorekicks wrote:
airkeung88 wrote:
JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

legit fact.......image

PicknRoll wrote:
damn..
Didn't you make a thread last month that you're doing time? image Updates please?

my next court date is Dec. 12 image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

FedExciter

Registered Member

#72 [url]

Nov 19 08 2:28 PM

YungMooly wrote:
infamousod wrote:
you really want to know how the drug business works?

Best advice given in this thread
WRONG!!!

If u think u can learn the game by watching 5 seasons of a tv show you are stupid
Get gassed up and think u marlo if u want,youll be in a cell being someones mcnulty

Quote    Reply   

Da R Entertainment

Registered Member

#74 [url]

Nov 19 08 2:38 PM

FedExciter wrote:
YungMooly wrote:
infamousod wrote:
you really want to know how the drug business works?

Best advice given in this thread
WRONG!!!

If u think u can learn the game by watching 5 seasons of a tv show you are stupid
Get gassed up and think u marlo if u want,youll be in a cell being someones mcnulty

+1. It's alot of other BS that doesn't get shown on TV that goes with that game. It's a dangerous game to play image

Quote    Reply   

Jagshemash

Registered Member

#77 [url]

Nov 19 08 2:55 PM

Here's my question. For example, how can you put a $75,000 car in the name of someone who makes $25,000 a year? Wouldn't this look a little strange to the IRS? How would the relative explain this?

Quote    Reply   

iEternalv

Registered Member

#78 [url]

Nov 19 08 3:00 PM

coundn't you technically claim you are a professional gambler...what do those guys get taxed? i dont know how that works, but if i ever got into dealing (which i wont) i would just say i won it gambling.

Quote    Reply   

Kingtre

Registered Member

#80 [url]

Nov 19 08 3:10 PM

iEternalv wrote:
coundn't you technically claim you are a professional gambler...what do those guys get taxed? i dont know how that works, but if i ever got into dealing (which i wont) i would just say i won it gambling.

I'm your pusshhhhhhhhaaaa

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help