Remove this ad

r33p04s.niketalk

Registered Member

#41 [url]

Nov 19 08 2:47 AM

other people's names...cash...set up a front similar to the size of your operation ie you making $5k/week setup a business that can set up a legit that clears $5k/week...pay everything in cash...and when you get to having a front pay your taxes so the irs knows how you can afford that 5000sq ft mansion and $100k car...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

msDUNKtastic.niketalk

Registered Member

#44 [url]

Nov 19 08 3:34 AM

PoloThadon wrote:
We got fbi among us nt don't fall for them. The investigating me for dumb stuff so veteran members watch out. And nt crime people don't expose yourself.
"Feds tryna close the case that they building on us"

Quote    Reply   

r33p04s.niketalk

Registered Member

#45 [url]

Nov 19 08 3:36 AM

MadFreshYo wrote:
PoloThadon wrote:
We got fbi among us nt don't fall for them. The investigating me for dumb stuff so veteran members watch out. And nt crime people don't expose yourself.

word?

Quote    Reply   

Pushak513.niketalk

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Nov 19 08 6:27 AM

well Im going on experience (retired) of how I played the game. never got jammed up on none of the cars and all just people talkin to much for nothin. That thing about buyin the ar for more than 10K was sorta right but its any transfer of money over 9,999 will alery the IRS. if you send money over western union out of the states and its a large amount they will come ask questions. there are SOOO many tricks the cops/sgents can and will use. My advice stay out the game, it got me many many nice things then took years of my life. Just say no lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

AirForce1King

Registered Member

#53 [url]

Nov 19 08 8:11 AM

Didn't read any replies in this thread but this one D Boy got pulled over in front of my barber shop one day. Son was pushing a Phantomimage. The police put him in the back of the squad car and as they were about to tow the Phantom a slightly homosexual doctor ran up and said it was his car and he drove off in it while some female drove off in the Benz he drove up in. A week later I saw the D Boy pushing the Phantom again...

Quote    Reply   

MidEastBeast.niketalk

Registered Member

#55 [url]

Nov 19 08 8:30 AM

Create legit businesses to launder the dirty money, or put it away overseas in offshore bank accounts or businesses, find a way to invest it etc. There's a lot of ways to beat the feds if you are smart going about it. Being flashy is not one of them, at least until you set up your fronts. Read up on how the mafia used to do it.

I'm gonna get up on The Wire since I love this kind of stuff but never bothered to watch.

Quote    Reply   

Kingtre

Registered Member

#58 [url]

Nov 19 08 9:13 AM

PoloThadon wrote:
image feds taking screenshots!

Quote    Reply   

lurkin2long.niketalk

Registered Member

#59 [url]

Nov 19 08 9:26 AM

all realness, even though this is NT. like you dont just talk about any ol thing on the net. i believe in that big brother stuff, red flags come up on some keywords.

Yea i had a cousin show up to a family reunion with a brand new escalade a few years back (the older body but this when they were BRAND new)
all i know is he doin a long bid now (white powder), I didnt even go to that one because of summer school back in high school lol. Moms and sis told me about it. I guess he got caught up with the system not long after. You gotta stay low key like freeway ricky ross, not on billboards like BMF. Id prolly just buy clothes id be too paranoid with crazy whips and stuff you gotta be smart and clean that up real good. This 2008/9 its way harder now.

i got other fam that did smaller bids, but thats only one i know of doing something the long haul. im sure we all know somebody locked up

Quote    Reply   

nightruans

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Nov 19 08 9:28 AM

Kingtre wrote:
PoloThadon wrote:
image feds taking screenshots!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help