Remove this ad

oo206oo

Registered Member

#41 [url]

Nov 15 08 5:04 PM

BigLescobar wrote:
lol at all the people complaining about lax, yet just about all the complainers either

A) contribute nothing to this thread other then their criticisms or

B) don't own or even know anything about watches or jewelry or the most common one is

C) all of the above

this thread is like what happened to the jordan forum, a few people who drop info and pics and stuff, and the other 99% just sheep waiting to hate, except at least the JB critics have a few pairs of jordans

to all the people posting and complaining, how bout posting something constructive such as your jewels/watches or at least some pics from the net?
If only people who gave props, knew about jewels, and owned a bunch of diamonds and gold posted, these threads would disappear into the depths of yuku quicker than a locked PYP.

Instead, there has been 10 entertaining volumes of jokes, jewels, and ridiculous rapper pics.

www.thewarfarecollective.com
"I still want to be a cowboy." - BIG FAME ONE
INSTAGRAM : SCOTTISH_HARLEM 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

UNtroubled YOUTH

Registered Member

#47 [url]

Nov 15 08 10:21 PM

BigLescobar wrote:
lol at all the people complaining about lax, yet just about all the complainers either

A) contribute nothing to this thread other then their criticisms or

B) don't own or even know anything about watches or jewelry or the most common one is

C) all of the above

this thread is like what happened to the jordan forum, a few people who drop info and pics and stuff, and the other 99% just sheep waiting to hate, except at least the JB critics have a few pairs of jordans

to all the people posting and complaining, how bout posting something constructive such as your jewels/watches or at least some pics from the net?
I feel you, but dog this is a forum, where people say whatever they want. I know you and LAX are cool or whatever but you can't cosign on how he uses it as a Buy/Sell, straight classless word to TV Johnny using IF GShock pics.

Quote    Reply   

NLV esq

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Nov 16 08 12:12 AM

5tan: Little man does not have a watch because is trying to get rid of his first.

I am shooting to have it ICED by Christmas. This is the last time it will ever be posted on Niketalk without ice.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Russ tha G

Registered Member

#53 [url]

Nov 16 08 1:49 AM

Honestly, I think it looks good without stones on it (NLV's piece). What parts are you going to do it to? Hopefully it's not OD to the point where it takes away from the design. That thing is just

I live my life one dollar at a time.

NT 2001

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Nov 16 08 1:56 AM

NLV, the concept of the piece beats any rapper/jeweler/anyone else's designs ever. What color diamonds you using?

My miami cuban bracelet.

14k; 51 grams; 7.5 inches (I have a small risk).

my eBay store.

Last Edited By: SupremeCity Nov 16 08 2:01 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

dreClark

Registered Member

#55 [url]

Nov 16 08 2:59 AM

The sheild is as big as his face

"Young and old, rich and poor, Democrat and Republican, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, gay,
straight, disabled and not disabled, Americans have sent a message to the world that we have never been just a
collection of red states and blue states," he said. "We have been and always will be the United States of America.''

Quote    Reply   

Registered Member

#56 [url]

Nov 16 08 5:50 AM

I didn't know Philly dudes was on that Blood %@+@. I guess no city is immune to that Crip/Blood fad...Except my city.

I don't know if it's real or not, But I appreciate the fact that the red in his piece is actually RED, Not that hot pink %@+@ these N's be having.

SOUTHSIDE CHICAGO RUNS THE WORLD NOW
ASK BARACK OBAMA.

Quote    Reply   

NikeFlightposite

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Nov 16 08 8:31 AM

Rjwco wrote:
supreme nice bracelet

Cubans always look nice with or without stones.
imageimageimage what the hell, I thought that was you who posted that, I just glanced over and didn't see the username. Lax, you should patent the "pawn shop" style pics so that people do not get you mixed up.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help