Remove this ad

third world wonder

Registered Member

#28 [url]

Nov 15 08 1:13 AM

Rjwco wrote:
SMH at the last one ending with a pawn broker calling the black steel Breitling a "pos".

Talking down about "3000 in production" when he stays posting run of the mill Rolexes all day.

That black Breit is a nice watch.
image Im sorry what kind of watch do you wear again? image

I was gonna post a RARE watch but ima just hold off for now. just like that lakers player ring i never showed.
just hold off posting altogether and maybe this thread will have a chance.

Quote    Reply   

BigLescobar

Registered Member

#30 [url]

Nov 15 08 1:26 AM

lol at all the people complaining about lax, yet just about all the complainers either

A) contribute nothing to this thread other then their criticisms or

B) don't own or even know anything about watches or jewelry or the most common one is

C) all of the above

this thread is like what happened to the jordan forum, a few people who drop info and pics and stuff, and the other 99% just sheep waiting to hate, except at least the JB critics have a few pairs of jordans

to all the people posting and complaining, how bout posting something constructive such as your jewels/watches or at least some pics from the net?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Rjwco.niketalk

Registered Member

#36 [url]

Nov 15 08 7:56 AM

lol at all the people complaining about lax, yet just about all the complainers either

A) contribute nothing to this thread other then their criticisms or

B) don't own or even know anything about watches or jewelry or the most common one is

C) all of the above

this thread is like what happened to the jordan forum, a few people who drop info and pics and stuff, and the other 99% just sheep waiting to hate, except at least the JB critics have a few pairs of jordans

to all the people posting and complaining, how bout posting something constructive such as your jewels/watches or at least some pics from the net?
WORD

dudes come in here see some pics and automatically know good work and watches image

Quote    Reply   

devildog1776.niketalk

Registered Member

#38 [url]

Nov 15 08 11:43 AM

people who do the most critisizin ain't got no jewels... Haters work 24/7 in real life and the net.... Umma post my jewels when it's all cleaned up... I gotta take one of my earrings to the shop, i need a replacement diamond

"We ran thru 100's of girls in a two yr period... took no names and didnt care about feelings"... Odds are if you wifed her up she wiped us down... this is a brotherhood that will NEVER be broken ..TEAM RAUNCHY 4 life 

www.myspace.com/premium5

Quote    Reply   

lurkin2long.niketalk

Registered Member

#40 [url]

Nov 15 08 2:31 PM

real talk

Lax youre too young to carry that weight around the waist line, that will lead to problems down the road. You seem to be doin alright I suggest you invest in a dietitian and personal trainer, its harder the longer you let it go like its no problem to get back in shape.

alright back on topic though.

JACK3D

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help