Remove this ad

menzinc

#201 [url]

Nov 13 08 3:06 AM

how many pairs of each jumpan pro gonna release? i cant make it early morning tmr, gotta go cop H&M garcons before i go HOH

Jordan Black QUAI 54 V 10.5 for YEEZY 2 10.5

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

shaqrules

Registered Member

#202 [url]

Nov 13 08 3:25 AM

if they're like the rest of the pe's around 48 pairs. but according to previous posts, all pairs are already accounted for. all wrist bands were issued and the customers are to come through tomorrow to pick up the kicks.

FS: AIR JORDANS SZ 14...pm me for models and colors.
WTB:  Laces from Nike Lebron VIII all star...get at me  

Quote    Reply   

RockDeep

#205 [url]

Nov 13 08 10:26 AM

agold1002 wrote:
xpatrickstar wrote:
They need a HOH in Maryland...

i think thats at the bottom of the list of cities....or states haha
I would agreeimage

If any Chi town folks know of any good stuff left in a size 11.. Holla at me..via PM..

Tryin to re-build the fallen stash...
Foams, HDs.., D-Fish Powermaxes.... ya know.. the good stuff. .lol

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ROCKDEEP LIVES

But Shake says I'm a Scammer. 
NT knows Drama & where People Believe everything they read

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Quote    Reply   

#208 [url]

Nov 13 08 11:21 AM

do they still got any motorsports left?

Lookin for some carmine A or B-grades Size 11.5-2.5
stealth xx size 11.5-12.5
infrared air max 90 premium (ostrich) size 12-13
red suede xx1 size 11.5-12.5

@*@*Sellin lightly used psp with games and acces. - 150 shipped obo pm me for more details@*@*

Quote    Reply   

FLINTGREY

Registered Member

#209 [url]

Nov 13 08 12:06 PM

Yeah, I called HOH last night. After trying a few times (no pick up) they finally picked up the phone when an employee tried to make a call and they were forced to talk to me (LOL).

So I guess at about 7 pm last night they had 20 cats lined up already right outside all day/night. After they got their numbered tickets/wristbands, they were sent home.

I am curious to see if all the releases will be done this way - to show up the night before, leave, then come back the next day. Saves the camp out - but I don't necessarily live close to this mall.

Quote    Reply   

iwantem.niketalk

#210 [url]

Nov 13 08 12:16 PM

!

It sounds very stupid when people say they hate resalers, when your signature has shoes for sale more than retail. Resale if you want everyone that buys these will resale them some time maybe not in a couple months maybe not in a couple years but sometime they will sell the shoes. So i don't know why people hate resellers if everyone does it. HYPOCRITES :{

Last Edited By: iwantem Nov 13 08 9:47 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

iwantem.niketalk

#217 [url]

Nov 13 08 12:55 PM

!

It sounds very stupid when people say they hate resalers, when your signature has shoes for sale more than retail. Resale if you want everyone that buys these will resale them some time maybe not in a couple months maybe not in a couple years but sometime they will sell the shoes. So i don't know why people hate resellers if everyone does it. HYPOCRITES :{

Last Edited By: iwantem Nov 13 08 9:55 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

searchin4js

Registered Member

#218 [url]

Nov 13 08 12:57 PM

iwantem wrote:
I SMASHED THAT PLACE THIS MORNING!

LMAO!!! You Got Chicago, I Got NY!!!

DS LOUIS VUITTON NAVY CANVAS PUNCHY LV SIZE 10
$500 SHIPPED IN THE USA
E-MAIL: JAY.KICKS.INC@GMAIL.COM

Quote    Reply   

andypark713

#219 [url]

Nov 13 08 1:07 PM

HOH Chicago Jumpman Pro PEs

I was there this morning and got myself some pairs. The line wasnt long at all and most were from out of state so I'd say Chicago definetly slept on these.
I personally like the JJ better, but ppl just seem to have a special place in their hearts for Sugar Ray.
Hope you guys enjoy the pics! They also had some dope t-shirts to match up with the shoes. I didnt have the JJ ones on me to take any pics.

Check our your new Sneaker Spot!
www.Sneaker.St
Comin soon...
Medicine Ball Trainers, Auburn Trainers, AM95 Sport Red

Quote    Reply   

takeflightlikemike

Registered Member

#220 [url]

Nov 13 08 2:21 PM

V1nsanity3 wrote:
Wow at 6 pairs of each
smh
He actually got 8 pairs of each... It says he has 16 in total in his auction... This "RESELLING TREND" is getting ridiculous... It's gonna be funny when he is stuck with his inventory and can only get $200 a pop, because they are only Jumpman Pro's...

Ray Allen Player Exclusive Retro Air Jordan VIII Home & Away Set FOR SALE on eBay!!!

Home Pair: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160450918757&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Away Pair: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160450919077&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help