Remove this ad

Vuey.niketalk

Registered Member

#521 [url]

Jun 21 11 8:19 AM

^ thanks mate ! Will hopefully find some in my size. A question for all the locals, I will be in Downtown LA early next month . I know of Citadel outlet. Any other outlets good for Jordan's I should try heading to ?

G'Day from Sydney Australia !       

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

MaddoxKay

Registered Member

#522 [url]

Jun 24 11 2:42 PM

Vuey wrote:
^ thanks mate ! Will hopefully find some in my size. A question for all the locals, I will be in Downtown LA early next month . I know of Citadel outlet. Any other outlets good for Jordan's I should try heading to ?
Not really any other outlets in the area. Ontario Mills is usually good but it's a little out of the way. Make sure you print out some of the foot locker VIP coupons and hit up House of Hoops in the Beverly Center, they always have some nice stuff and let you use the coupon, there's also a Finish Line (that doesn't really get anything) and Shiekh Shoes (that actually gets a lot of stuff) upstairs

There is no "i" in team but there is in win. 
Michael Jordan

Quote    Reply   

Vuey.niketalk

Registered Member

#523 [url]

Jun 27 11 8:12 AM

^ thanks for tips mate Yeah, printed out my bday vouchers ! Can't wait !!! Going to pack my suitcases with Jordan's / nikes ! And stuff myself with American junk food !

G'Day from Sydney Australia !       

Quote    Reply   

#527 [url]

Jul 22 11 2:08 PM

jrjmd wrote:
have you guys seen anything worth mentioning at our local outlets? the FnF weekend is fast approaching. i hope we get good deals

DS NIKE LeBron 8 Dunkman  size 12. looking to trade for another shoe size 12 (III, IX, XIII).

Quote    Reply   

DFABIX

Registered Member

#529 [url]

Jul 26 11 7:14 PM

Vuey wrote:
^ thanks for tips mate Yeah, printed out my bday vouchers ! Can't wait !!! Going to pack my suitcases with Jordan's / nikes ! And stuff myself with American junk food !
should be stuffing yourself with the girl in your avatar.....just saying... =)

N(ever) P(ay) R(etail) ©rew!!! ™  

Quote    Reply   

#530 [url]

Aug 7 11 6:16 PM

MARINADELREY wrote:
im looking for kobe 6s smiley: laugh   smiley: nerd

Kobe 6s at the Viejas outlet, sizes 10-13, when I went on Friday.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jrjmd.niketalk

Registered Member

#537 [url]

Aug 29 11 7:00 PM

check on footlockers, most of the older kobe vis are on sale for $99.99 and then there is a bday coupon from the coupon thread that you could use. they come out to $75 plus tax...a good deal i think for kobe vis...when they hit outlets im sure it would start at $99.99 too...

Quote    Reply   

#539 [url]

Sep 24 11 11:38 PM

There was a good amount of Kobe gear at the Viejas outlet. A good amount of shorts, "venomenon" shirts, and other warm up shooting shirts. A good chunk of Kobe 6s at San Ysidro Outlet as well.

Steal of the day were the Manny Pacquiao Huarache Lows for $60, also at Viejas.

Quote    Reply   

ZONBI.niketalk

#540 [url]

Nov 3 11 9:11 PM

just came back from the Nike store in OC and saw a bunch of Lebron 8 V1 Blk/Red and Blk/Blk. almost all sizes, got the last 11. A bunch of Kobe's too and the White/White Hyperfuse 2011's and some Grey/Navy Hyperfuse 2011's.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help