Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Sep 13 06 2:34 PM

Re: (((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

none of the plaza bonita spots have an LS account? I thought the Finishline down there had Blk/Caro V's?
BTW, not to turn this into a buy/sell forum but I have grapes available up to a size 11 and will be getting bigger sizes in the next 2 weeks. I am in San Diego for meet up as my schedule permits. The price may seem steep to many of you, but it is what it is. Limited release and og colorway.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

KB8sandiego

Registered Member

#42 [url]

Sep 13 06 7:03 PM

^
To my knowledge Finishline Plaza Bo does not have an LS account.

If they did get the Black/Caro Vs, then they just recently got the LS account.

I know they got the Citrus VIIs when they dropped, but those weren't L-Style.

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!

Team SD
Member #0 aka Flowsomuch
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior

Quote    Reply   

purplenurple1414

Registered Member

#44 [url]

Sep 13 06 8:46 PM

hey, i'm lookin into UCSD for college, any info? Environment? education? how hard is it to get in? how bout the area and living..?

Quote    Reply   

readyon3

#46 [url]

Sep 13 06 9:28 PM

Quote:
hey, i'm lookin into UCSD for college, any info? Environment? education? how hard is it to get in? how bout the area and living..?

la jolla area = expensive
parties = SDSU has 'em
education = expensive, but i didnt actually take classes there, but it looks like all the nerds go to that school, so it must be good and hella hard to get in :o
looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Quote    Reply   

Flipsyde619

Registered Member

#47 [url]

Sep 14 06 12:14 AM

hey readyon3^^^^ r u still looking for the playoff 13 cause i got a contact with a 9.5 for sale for a decent price well get back at when you can

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Sep 14 06 1:26 AM

Quote:

I graduated from there, but it was back in 95 so the school has changed a lot. The environment is the best. Close to everything in San Diego, one of the nicest campuses around, great intramural sports programs, lots of activities to do. From what I hear, it is very hard t oget into now a days. Living can be pricey in that area, but you can find deals and if you get roommates it's not too bad.

Quote    Reply   

imbr0gli0

Registered Member

#49 [url]

Sep 14 06 2:49 AM

SD!

Does anyone know if the W) Taps Chukka's came out at Sun Diego/Blue Room? I know they have or (at least) had a syndicate account. Help!

Quote    Reply   

RawSheed

Registered Member

#50 [url]

Sep 14 06 3:22 AM

UCSD is overrated..trust me, I go there.. if yer the nerdy, conservative, don't care what I'm wearing, hippie, always talk about school kinda person..then you'll fit in. But there's no doubt the education is top notch when it comes to the medical, political science, and engineering fields..

If you like to party, drink, smoke, somewhat fashionable, and cool, you should go to State.

if you have any questions feel free to PM me or hit me up on AIM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

readyon3

#51 [url]

Sep 14 06 9:08 AM

Quote:
hey readyon3^^^^ r u still looking for the playoff 13 cause i got a contact with a 9.5 for sale for a decent price well get back at when you can

hey man good looks but i dont want this thread to get locked up/deleted because of buying and selling...

email me the pics and price at rossflorida@gmail.com
looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Quote    Reply   

SupraTurbo619

Registered Member

#52 [url]

Sep 14 06 10:57 AM

Quote:
If you like to party, drink, smoke, somewhat fashionable, and cool, you should go to State.

Or If you want to get a fine education in Business (especially International Business), Chemistry, CE, EE and Computer Science.

State has it's educational merits too.

<!--EZCODE BOLD START---<strong>All of your twelve are belong to us.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END---

Quote    Reply   

iamxtian

Registered Member

#53 [url]

Sep 14 06 12:05 PM

quick question..how many NTers would actually come out if we had a sneaker event out here?

Quote    Reply   

KB8sandiego

Registered Member

#54 [url]

Sep 14 06 12:49 PM

Quote:
Or If you want to get a fine education in Business (especially International Business), Chemistry, CE, EE and Computer Science.

They have a really good IDS program also, but real competitive.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!

Team SD
Member #0 aka Flowsomuch

Quote    Reply   

jace246

Registered Member

#55 [url]

Sep 14 06 1:14 PM

Quote:

Yea, make a lot of friends and copy.... Especially if you're a technical major.... Supra knows.... jk... But really... Supra knows...

BTW, don't forget State's Nursing program... They have a very high passing rate for the boards...

And if you're a non-tech or non-science major, don't brag about having Friday's off, that one long essay you wrote for the semester, or only getting 6 hours of sleep....
Sparkling po yun!

Quote    Reply   

AirJus23

Registered Member

#56 [url]

Sep 14 06 1:26 PM

Quote:
I may have to disagree with the EE part. Don't get me wrong, I did well in the EE program, but left feeling cheated out of a good education.
Quote:
quick question..how many NTers would actually come out if we had a sneaker event out here?
i would

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Sep 14 06 1:39 PM

Quote:

If you give me a free table, I will vendor. I am one of the biggest vendors at DunkXchange, SoleSearching, Sole Assassins, DunkXchange-Las Vegas. You can call Gary that runs DunkX, Eric, Rodney, or Reese that ran SoleSearching, or Ron that runs SoleAssassins.

Quote    Reply   

Kidskillz858

Registered Member

#58 [url]

Sep 14 06 2:03 PM

What Up SD!

Whats up with the Charger home opener this sunday.On my way to work I heard on the radio that game sunday might be blacked out beacuse as of today the game still wasnt sold out.

Quote    Reply   

SupraTurbo619

Registered Member

#59 [url]

Sep 14 06 2:11 PM

Quote:
I may have to disagree with the EE part. Don't get me wrong, I did well in the EE program, but left feeling cheated out of a good education.

Word.

Why did u feel cheated? Professors? Curriculum? Resources? Corporate leads/ties/cooperation?

I graduated CS (as you know)

I felt that for the price, we had an amazing staff of professors with a tough curriculum with great ties to Qualcomm and MS.

I do feel however that many people skate by at SDSU (with it's VERY lenient course forgiveness and grading policies) and graduate without really knowing anything about what they studied, but that's their fault not the program's.
<!--EZCODE BOLD START---<strong>All of your twelve are belong to us.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END---

Quote    Reply   

KB8sandiego

Registered Member

#60 [url]

Sep 14 06 2:14 PM

Quote:
Whats up with the Charger home opener this sunday.On my way to work I heard on the radio that game sunday might be blacked out beacuse as of today the game still wasnt sold out.

How the hell do we not sell out the season opener?

It still just proves, either Charger fans are cheap, or we're really that non-existent and only decide to sell out games unless it's against the Raiders or nationally televised game.

SMH.

Once again it's proven, there are more fans of other teams in SD then there are Charger fans, because if that wasn't the case, all the games would be sold out.

And peeps are talking about keeping the Chargers in SD.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!

Team SD
Member #0 aka Flowsomuch

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help