Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

shuhbonkboo

Registered Member

#5882 [url]

Jun 27 12 3:07 AM

Kstrick12 wrote:
shuhbonkboo wrote:
Heading down to SD from July 11-17 for Comic Con.  Last year my gf and I stayed in Mission Valley but this time we're downtown (Bristol Hotel).  Any good eateries within walking distance?

Im pretty sure Bristol is on first, most stuff is on 5th...Hear are some suggestions, not everything in walking distance

Searsucker- is good for a date night and nice dinner
Hodads- burger place
Hash House- Damn good breakfast
Las Hadas- Good Happy Hour and Good Food (La Puerta is next door another good spot I prefer Hadas less crowded)
Yard House- Chain but good beer selection and food
Extraordinary Desserts- Every girl I have ever taking her loves it, hell I love it

Just a few suggestions hope it helps

Thanks man appreciate it.  I'll make sure to keep these in mind.  How's the bar/club scene?

Quote    Reply   

Kstrick12

Registered Member

#5883 [url]

Jun 27 12 9:47 PM

shuhbonkboo wrote:
Kstrick12 wrote:
shuhbonkboo wrote:
Heading down to SD from July 11-17 for Comic Con.  Last year my gf and I stayed in Mission Valley but this time we're downtown (Bristol Hotel).  Any good eateries within walking distance?

Im pretty sure Bristol is on first, most stuff is on 5th...Hear are some suggestions, not everything in walking distance

Searsucker- is good for a date night and nice dinner
Hodads- burger place
Hash House- Damn good breakfast
Las Hadas- Good Happy Hour and Good Food (La Puerta is next door another good spot I prefer Hadas less crowded)
Yard House- Chain but good beer selection and food
Extraordinary Desserts- Every girl I have ever taking her loves it, hell I love it

Just a few suggestions hope it helps

Thanks man appreciate it.  I'll make sure to keep these in mind.  How's the bar/club scene?

Type of music do you like?

Quote    Reply   

Kstrick12

Registered Member

#5887 [url]

Jun 29 12 11:51 AM

mikkoxb wrote:
whats releasing? I might drop by in the afternoon just to check it out

Be glad you didnt go early..They didnt have *@#%!...some Miami Vices and Cav 4's but only one pair in each size...sadsmiley: indifferent

Quote    Reply   

allensoko

#5890 [url]

Jun 29 12 12:55 PM

Dark Skinned Jermaine wrote:
an employee told me no specials at the new HOH just possibly some exclusive elite socks
well he wasnt lyin smh

damn i was about to make the drive, that would of been a waste of time/gas

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

KB8sandiego

Registered Member

#5891 [url]

Jun 29 12 4:17 PM

30% off clearance shoes in the bin and 30% off hash.

40% off clearance apparel

at Nike SY.

NO MORE Vs. AND NO STOP CALLING ABOUT THE CEMENT 4s, WE DID NOT GET THEM!!!!

LOS ANGELES
LAKERS

Quote    Reply   

#5895 [url]

Jun 30 12 7:30 AM

bhergh wrote:
any kobe vi in size 9 at nike sy? also the hoh was really that bad of an opening? glad i didnt go too

yeah it was
it had to be the worst HOH opening of all time

the general consensus was that it was the worst camp out ever

they just had small restocks of some of the major releases from the past few months only 1 pair of each size
the best shoes they had was the mv lebron elites
people werent allowed to cop more than one pair at a time so if u wanted to get more than one pair u had to line up from the end all over again

i felt bad for the dudes who camped out since tuesday and wednesday thinkin they were gonna get galaxys or yeezys
a little over 100 people were in line at opening time
but its san diego so i was prepared for the worst knowing that we hardly ever get a good amount of any real heat

FS: SIZE 11.5 AJKO BLACKTOES $150 obo SHIPPED

Quote    Reply   

Kstrick12

Registered Member

#5897 [url]

Jul 1 12 3:25 PM

bhergh wrote:
any kobe vi in size 9 at nike sy? also the hoh was really that bad of an opening? glad i didnt go too

yeah it was
it had to be the worst HOH opening of all time

the general consensus was that it was the worst camp out ever

they just had small restocks of some of the major releases from the past few months only 1 pair of each size
the best shoes they had was the mv lebron elites
people werent allowed to cop more than one pair at a time so if u wanted to get more than one pair u had to line up from the end all over again

i felt bad for the dudes who camped out since tuesday and wednesday thinkin they were gonna get galaxys or yeezys
a little over 100 people were in line at opening time
but its san diego so i was prepared for the worst knowing that we hardly ever get a good amount of any real heat

I have not lined up for years but I went and line up at about 145am...def the worst decision of  my life lol...they had shoes classified as limited items i.e. (mv lebrons, cav 4's, playoff 12, military 4's)..you had to decide what limited item you wanted to purchase and could only get 1, meaning if you wanted a miami vice and a jordan 4 it wasnt going down..you had to pick one.  And as stated before they had 1 pair in each size, and not necessarily having every sz in each design.... 

Quote    Reply   

#5898 [url]

Jul 1 12 9:13 PM

went back today and they aint got sh*t
in fact i think it was better before when it was just a regular foot locker

i went off on some employee for them having a sh*tty store and opening lol

Quote    Reply   

Kstrick12

Registered Member

#5899 [url]

Jul 2 12 3:04 AM

went back today and they aint got sh*t
in fact i think it was better before when it was just a regular foot locker

i went off on some employee for them having a sh*tty store and opening lol

LMAO! Something that whole line wanted to do on opening day..but it truly is not their fault

Quote    Reply   

#5900 [url]

Jul 2 12 4:41 AM

I actually did tell that nerdy lookin white dude with the clipboard on opening day who was at the front of the store that their inventory was wack as f*ck cuz when it was my turn to go in he was like 'alright sir what are you going to buy ' I was like smh to be honest yall got some lame %!@ sh*t I guess ill take some playoffs to flip for a few bucks just to get something outta waiting in line for all this time

Seriosuly though if I worked there I wouldn't have the heart to let people stay out there camped out for days knowing what they were gonna have.. I woulda rolled up to them and said unless u guys don't mind waiting all this time just for some mv elites yall better off just goin home.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help