Remove this ad

AbstraKt

Registered Member

#62 [url]

Nov 22 08 12:27 AM

Remember these?? The OOOOG GHill's... I remember I got these b/c I was so fascinated w/the fact that they laced in the back:

Last Edited By: AbstraKt Nov 22 08 12:33 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

Raginl3ull

Registered Member

#63 [url]

Nov 22 08 2:43 AM

Naw this one is more like it!

I've owned the OG pairs in 96, owned the retros from 05 and now I'm bout to cop these on FNL with $15 off and free shipping. Coupon code: FINLDEFDEALS image

Quote    Reply   

memphisboi55

#65 [url]

Nov 22 08 2:52 PM

damn i need these.

Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Quote    Reply   

Dathbgboy

Registered Member

#69 [url]

Dec 7 08 1:28 AM

Heads up, they have the all blacks and a red/white/blue (retro?) c/w on pys for $80 I might get the all blacks to hoop in.

I like the underdogs, dog, I'm a Hoosiers fan...

TEAMlateNIGHT

snatch u out cha bed while u snorin...

Quote    Reply   

retrourfeet.niketalk

Registered Member

#71 [url]

Dec 7 08 2:27 AM

I got me in some pics in those, I need to get some just for memories, I also remember seein Grant in the rivercenter mall in SaTown the day before he played the spurs, the day I didnt have them onimage

Quote    Reply   

#74 [url]

Dec 10 08 3:48 AM

My brother rocked these in 96 in High School and I admired them. Tupac had them on his CD insert and made it look gangsta and . I've been looking for these for years online and no luck so thanks for the lookout to NT and the first to post. Glad Fila retroed these. Grabbing two purrs...one for me and one for my brother to bring him back in the day and i'm sure he'll like it as a Christmas gift.

Quote    Reply   

#76 [url]

Dec 11 08 11:39 PM

One of Fila's best releases in the 90s. Unfortunately, when they retroed them a few years ago, I dont think they did that well in the NY. I saw tons of pairs sitting on sale for $30. I regret passing them up now.

<>

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help